Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Token] FarmaTrust TDE reached Hardcap - page 6. (Read 6419 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
To be honest, dev team members are not very active in this thread, but you can contact with them in any moment via Telegram: https://t.me/farmatrust
I think that admins are active there 24/7 Wink They are very professional, so don't worry, im sure your  issue will be resolved quick.

They should hire some SMM or community manager. I understand that the team should develop the project, not chat in messengers but community communication is very important
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Zoi utilises blockchain technology to capture and create an immutable record of product data across multiple differing supply chain systems, ensuring transparency and compliance at each stage
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
As a community,  is it possible to collaborate and effectively come up with a video presentation on why FarmaTrust is important. In order to promote the project?  What is the stage of development of the platform?
Activity: 112
After token sale, and if you have further questions regarding the bounty, please direct them to the bounty group
Activity: 210
Thanks and hello! I was just reading an email I got from the FarmaTrust team and it mentioned an exchange that will be listing them shortly after token release. Has that exchange been named or is it still under wraps?
Activity: 22
I've reviewed all the points of your idea and everything is actually very useful!
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
U.S. address (which I found out after jeff explained to me). I talked to Jeff over a week or so and was told I will be refunded my tokens within 48 hours and its has been about 10 days since then and still no refund despite my multiple request.

To be honest, dev team members are not very active in this thread, but you can contact with them in any moment via Telegram: https://t.me/farmatrust
I think that admins are active there 24/7 Wink They are very professional, so don't worry, im sure your  issue will be resolved quick.
U.S. address (which I found out after jeff explained to me). I talked to Jeff over a week or so and was told I will be refunded my tokens within 48 hours and its has been about 10 days since then and still no refund despite my multiple request.
Activity: 14
Greetings all.
I expect your project runs happily! Arguable website, a rather interesting logo.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
it's 5k in crowdsale, but a total of 11.7 mln throughout the ICO. The hardcap has been already lowered back in the day, announced in march
Activity: 252
Still a little way to go. Hardcap is $20.25M. After presale, total raised was $11.75M. If you log into the portal, you can see latest public sale stats.
Activity: 189
The partnership pool is an incentive pool to attract partner supply chain companies and government regulators to participate on the platform. Increased usage will result in increased demand.
Activity: 92
If I understand correctly, FarmaTrust has an office by Angel Station, are there any IT, or admin positions going. Sorry if not on topic. I was unable to find any relevant info on the  website. Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Front and back of National ID/Passport and proof of address i.e. a colour copy of a utility bill or bank statement showing your name and address, dated within the last 3 months. These documents do not need to be in english
And in the UK, our whitepaper already received approval from the UK Financial Conduct Authority; "We are pleased that our whitepaper carries the approval of Bluewater Capital (FRN 789335) which is authorised and regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority. In the absence of clear regulatory guidelines and in the interest of potential contributors, we have ensured that the FarmaTrust ICO/TDE/Whitepaper complies with the most relevant UK regulation, section 21 of the Financial Services & Markets Acts 2000. Please note however, that the FCA do not regulate ICO’s or utility tokens. Bluewater Capital have also carried out a due diligence on the Board and advisers of FarmaTrust, the trading name of Chain Ph Ltd, to ensure that they are not excluded from acting in their capacity for the ICO"
Activity: 224
Up to you what you decide to do of course, but we believe most of the people that hold FTT are in it for the mid-long term. We have always been clear that our product design is medium to long term as the system grows in time, same for the tokenomics, and there are various incentives build in which can help FTT to gain in value, which would come in effect per partnership (eq. they need FTT for their usage)
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
The main thing is that large financial companies start investing in the project, then there will be success! How do I understand this is more a tool for corporate investment?

We will be uploading a more informative product design video soon! This will show a more in depth view in the application.

The whitepaper also shows various detailed key features why this is a more corporate product, designed for a long hold, while minted a secondary token that can be sold off to the users of the chain. We also posted an short reasoning why you should hold the token, as private or as corporate investor: https://medium.com/@farmatrust/farmatrust-token-design-use-case-why-you-should-hodl-f1646f0fb749
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
The main thing is that large financial companies start investing in the project, then there will be success! How do I understand this is more a tool for corporate investment?
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Wish many investor support your idea when ICO will start.
Engaging idea, attentive website, irreproachable business.

Thank you!
Activity: 14
Wish many investor support your idea when ICO will start.
Engaging idea, attentive website, irreproachable business.
Pages:
Jump to: