Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Token] FarmaTrust TDE reached Hardcap - page 8. (Read 6419 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
If it was a while ago, we have acquired 3 partnerships in the meantime
The project is in ie Ian Balinas spreadsheet, had a few reviews on yt, we try to ignite interest whenever possible
Activity: 247
Merit: 0
 I've posted comments and put the likes in! Can only imagine what happens if FarmaTrust gets even more attention...rest of the community, support FarmaTrust and by doing so, protect your investment...
Activity: 252
They will often impersonate our admin. A genuine admin will NEVER ask you for payment of access details of any kind. We will also NEVER DM you first (we ask you to DM us). If you are speaking with someone and you do not believe they are a real admin, you can ask here in the main chat and one of our team will be happy to verify for you
The way I see it this project solves a real world problem, so the upside is strong. As the product rolls out I expect steady growth.
how long does it take to withdraw tokens - I just tried to claim them and it has been pending for about 10 mins, without a single block confirmation???
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
soon ico sale will end, hopefully no more problems that appear as before,
hopefully on this ico sale extension, can reach the target set already, and I really hope the team to keep their promise promise,

thank you

Softcap already is reached, so project for sure will be realised. As far as I know, the last update on the collected amount is $11.5 M, so it is very possible that the ICO will end before the deadline. What I wish FarmaTrust team! They really deserves it!
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
soon ico sale will end, hopefully no more problems that appear as before,
hopefully on this ico sale extension, can reach the target set already, and I really hope the team to keep their promise promise,

thank you
Activity: 154
Hi all, I'll be one of the admin online for the next few hours, happy to answer any questions! As always, please remember to check the pinned message 😊
Activity: 294
Merit: 106
UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection
Hi, I received a confirmation about my apply for the whitelist. But I don’t have an account says the website. How?
And I didn’t receive a confirmation if my whitelist is approved or not

You should asking these questions in a telegram, there administrators will help you quicker.  https://t.me/farmatrust

Activity: 322
Hi, I received a confirmation about my apply for the whitelist. But I don’t have an account says the website. How?
And I didn’t receive a confirmation if my whitelist is approved or not
Activity: 224
They won't have to wait too long! As per our pinned message, the min is halved every 12 hours. i.e. After 12 hours the min will become 500 USD. After 24 hours, min then lowers to 250 USD. Then after 36 hours the min drops to 125 USD where it will remain until the pre-sale closes
Activity: 189
 please correct me if I'm wtong but aftet reading the article it sounds like the amount of tokens purchased does not change but the value of each token essentially double due to the hardcap being halved.
Recieved air drop, Thanks...Great project and team!!! a lot of other ICOs could learn a lot from Lympo..Constant engagement and positive updates, Only one direction for Lympo and its UP, UP,UP and UP..
Activity: 280
Soft Cap has been met but I can see Farmatrust pool in EVERY public pool . I hope that some us that have been with you for too long now are not disadvantaged. We are not even getting the ridiculous discount you are giving this guys.
It’s becoming a joke because I love this project and believe in them but don’t like this pool prostitution going on
Activity: 177
"Each pharmaceutical manufacturer will have a bar or QR code (their choice) per product." You will give this bar/QR code to manufaturer?
If they will use their own codes so they can cheat the system as they want
They launch on ethereum, but we have designed our product to be chain neutral, we can move to other more fitting chains once those have proven stability on the level we seek, like SophiaTx might offer a more fitting solution in time. We plan to be Blockchain neutral, or actually more agnostic; not depending on a single chain, but capable to use multiple.
Activity: 164
 I read through the project but couldn't find info concerning whether or not Presale-bonuses are locked?or I must be blind
For buyers who purchased in the initial pre-sale (before the pause), yes. They already have some tokens which they're able to claim to their wallet, but which will remain locked until after the sale concludes
For those that haven't already purchased, tokens will be available June 1st and again can be claimed as soon as they're purchased, remaining locked until after the sale concludes
Activity: 207
Those will be added to the partnership pools (or other pools as required by the management at their discretion (page 11 of the whitepaper)) which are used to get possible partners to trial the system itself. Any token that leaves the pool will be noted publicly to allow people to track the volume in tokens publicly available on the market
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
Best Social Media services
I didn't find the MVP on site, is there any link?
Pages:
Jump to: