Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Token] FarmaTrust TDE reached Hardcap - page 9. (Read 6419 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I found your project on CoinMarketPlus and it really interested me. I would like to discuss a couple of details with you, and I also have an interesting proposal for you. Please give me a few minutes.

feel free to hit me up on telegram, makes of easier to discuss
I would like to know regarding the whitelist is anything else need to be done as of now except putting in your Name, Email and Country on the official website?

That is all required, be ready for June 1
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
 I would like to know regarding the whitelist is anything else need to be done as of now except putting in your Name, Email and Country on the official website?
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
 I found your project on CoinMarketPlus and it really interested me. I would like to discuss a couple of details with you, and I also have an interesting proposal for you. Please give me a few minutes.
Activity: 238
I see no reason for it to be fake, we have no bountys running or airdrop, the only kind of activity is for those who joined in feb/march and have access to the container, those are almost all already here
Activity: 119
Hello there,

We added FarmaTrust to tropyc. Let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!

https://www.tropyc.co/crypto/farmatrust

All the best for your sale,
Tropyc Team
Activity: 126
Let me elaborate that, we do know there is a throughput issue with using Ethereum as main chain, but we use various sidechains to make sure we don't run into issues. Ethereum remains the core chain for now, till we move to a full multi public chain setup, where Ethereum remains offering the fuel ( FTT staking Zoi), but we can use various chains for stability.
Activity: 252
Hey, is there anywhere I can see updates and announcements for news since the last sale? Have you acquired any new partnerships or customers?
it isn't strictly 1 august, whichever comes first imo, but will request a statement from the management team ( we always said as soon as token sale closes, so August 1 is the closest i can think off
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
now the farmatrust project extends the sales of ico because it is not in accordance with the target, hopefully with this policy, can make this project better for the future, and can reach the final stage without any constraints at all, hopefully this strategy is right for the run, successful greetings for the project farmtrust , passion for team farmatrust
Activity: 154
I registered for whitelist but I am not able to create account with whitelisted email address.
And if we shift the argument to private sale contributors and count the time they have put in with their investments before they're able to sell, they and presale contributors have maybe a difference of a couple of months.
One of the biggest reasons that the presale didn't go as well as expected was the bug in FTT's backend with he orders not going through. You guys should have been able to raise a lot more in presale if that didn't happen.
But anyway, what's done is done. Excited for this second phase of presale
Activity: 280
June 1st you'll then be able to create an account and make your first purchase. At that point you'll need to complete KYC, which will require front and back of National ID/Passport and proof of address i.e. a utility bill or bank statement within the last 3 months, showing your name and address. These documents do not need to be in english
I have given FarmaTrust the benefit of the doubt in my review. FarmaTrust gets a 9 out of 10. The only thing that is troubling me is that companies such as VeChain and Walton can also implement tracking of drugs.
Activity: 252
ICO Analysis: FarmaTrust
Published on May 13, 2018
By Joshua Larson

Verdict
Counterfeiting drugs is a problem pharmaceutical companies have always been trying to solve. While the EU and U.S. do already have in-depth tracking and compliance measures in place, other countries do not. The problems occur when the drugs move from one jurisdiction to the other. If each jurisdiction has their own way of tracking things and their own rules and regulations, dysfunction is often the result.
FarmaTrust attempts to end all of this by integrating each jurisdiction onto the same blockchain without changing their existing system. The Farma system uses AI and other new school tracking and tracing tools to make counterfeiting and other crimes impossible.

Risks
    Their community is not very big yet. Twitter page has 2,500 followers, but their tweets are only getting 10 likes and 5 retweets on average. -2
    The three token system is kind of funky and confusing. -0.5
    40% of their tokens have already been sold in the private sale at a 40% discount, which could create a little sell pressure out the gate. This is only a minor concern though, -0.5
    Perhaps this long roadmap which doesn’t deliver the full product until Q1 2020 could be viewed as a problem. Or it can be viewed as realistic and well planned. –0.5

Growth Potential
    According to this report up to 30% of all drugs in circulation are fake, leading to up to a million deaths annually.  This project will literally save lives. +4
    This video demo of their front end MVP is impressive. It’s very rare to see a project so advanced this early.  +1
    They already signed an MOU with the Mongolian government to pilot a one-year project aimed at preventing the creation and distribution of counterfeit medications. They also partnered with Goco Pharmaceuticals, one of the leading generics manufacturing companies.+2
    Other supply chain management projects with similar credentials to FarmaTrust have done incredibly well in terms of cap growth and partnerships. Origin Trail, a similar project, has a $62 million cap. Farma is collecting just $20 million, which leaves room for multiple multiples of growth. +2
    The token staking system they are putting in place will incentivize holders, creating a large demand for the token. +2

Disposition
Supply chain management is one of the hottest and most practical use cases for blockchain. WaltonChain, VEN, Origin Trail and others are absolutely thriving. FarmaTrust is the only one so far dealing specifically with pharmaceuticals. Their system/blockchain will plug leaks, cut costs, catch criminals and save lives. 7.5/10
Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-farmatrust/

This is a very good result!
Activity: 29
How is the project doing right now? I'm not hearing a lot from it, and inactivity is often a bad sign I'm afraid.
Is FarmaTrust Token Distribution Event over? How many fund were raised? Is the team following the stated Road Map?

Hi, no the sale is still to be completed due to an halt in March, we recommence June 1
Activity: 182
Is FarmaTrust Token Distribution Event over? How many fund were raised? Is the team following the stated Road Map?
During the last AMA, frequent dev updates were suggested. Is this still taken into consideration by the team, and are there any developments? Think it would attract new investors even more when they can see your efforts and progress on the tech side and see what’s in the pipeline!
Pages:
Jump to: