Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TOKEN SALE - Gladius Network [GLA] - DDoS Protection On The Blockchain - page 2. (Read 55355 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 284
If someone is willing to sell Gladius pm me,

@Ukraine2020
its still here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gladius-token/,

about questions to Nick go to discord but team is not talking much right now(talking with lawyers or gone Cheesy )

Thank!
Yes. This is an archive.
I just want to know if my tokens will be valid. Those project tokens that are in my wallet now.
You can trade GLA tokens on ForkDelta.
can you please share where Gladius is trading on FOrkDelta. I tried to search on their site but didn't found. It will be helpful for me.
@Ukraine2020 I am willing to sell but have a very low amount of tokens. I have only 900 tokens let me know if you are interested in buying.
I have other altcoins to sell too if you are interested then please PM me.

Hello! Thanks! OK!
Activity: 753
Merit: 505
Any tutorials on how to retrieve my coins from Kucoin?
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
GLA is dead... no dev update
Activity: 1036
Merit: 269

@Ukraine2020

about questions to Nick go to discord but team is not talking much right now(talking with lawyers or gone Cheesy )

Thank!
Yes. This is an archive.
I just want to know if my tokens will be valid. Those project tokens that are in my wallet now.
can you please share where Gladius is trading on FOrkDelta. I tried to search on their site but didn't found. It will be helpful for me.
@Ukraine2020 I am willing to sell but have a very low amount of tokens. I have only 900 tokens let me know if you are interested in buying.
You can select GLA token in the upper left near the ForkDelta logo. By default, DAI is displayed there.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

@Ukraine2020

Thank!
Yes. This is an archive.

Here mate, https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/GLA-ETH

Actually it's easy to do it, just copy the contract address and paste it before the -ETH and it will show up.
Activity: 952
Merit: 267

@Ukraine2020

Thank!
Yes. This is an archive.
Hello! What news?
What does the project team write? Who contacted them?
Does someone already have a refund information?
Will tokens be considered valid?
Thank you!

@Ukraine2020

Thank!
Yes. This is an archive.

Hello, @Rabbot! Thank! But I do not want to sell them.
The question is, will they be considered real securities?
I have an understanding that the project will be very successful.
The question is, will these tokens work?

@Ukraine2020

Thank!
Yes. This is an archive.

@Ukraine2020

Thank!
Yes. This is an archive.

@Ukraine2020

From GladiusNick:
@everyone Thank you for your understanding and patience. As you can imagine, this has been an incredibly busy time for the management team. We value each of our contributors and token holders and wanted to provide more detailed information regarding the company’s recent settlement with the SEC.

Gladius is happy with their decision to self-report and with the outcome of the settlement agreement. It is a favorable settlement that eliminates the regulatory risk faced by Gladius and enables our team to remain focused on the commercial rollout of its software. With this settlement, Gladius has set a clear and compliant path forward that is in line with all SEC guidelines.

We have heard many of your questions and will try to address your concerns to the best of our ability. While we won’t be able to respond to every individual question, we hope the following update addresses most of them.

First and foremost, the project is moving forward and is healthier than ever. We are currently working with three potential customers who have signed letters of intent to test our product in their labs throughout March and April. The settlement agreement will not affect our day to day operations or our ability to launch our product.
The rescission process, or refund process, is a formal process that has been mandated by the SEC. As per the order, Gladius will issue claim forms to individuals who purchased GLA during the ICO. These forms will be issued in accordance with the settlement agreement in terms of timing and process (please see the settlement agreement or our previous post for information on timing). Those who obtained their tokens outside of the ICO will not be eligible for the rescission/refund. Claims will be reviewed, and only valid, verifiable claims will be processed.

All refunds will be processed in Ethereum and the GLA purchased in the ICO will be returned to Gladius. If the GLA purchased in the ICO was sold, the claimant will be entitled to the difference (if any) between the value of GLA at the time purchased and its value when sold, payable in ETH. There will be requirements to verify the GLA was purchased in the ICO, as well as requirements to verify sales, trades, transfers, etc.

As Gladius prepares to register GLA as a security, we will provide more information regarding the token’s place in our ecosystem. The token being deemed a security is due to the way it was used and sold during the ICO. As the Gladius platform becomes fully

And another request.
Ask Nick a question. Will these project tokens be valid afterwards?
And do I have to sell tokens?
If I want to keep the tokens for myself, will they be real?
Thank!
From GladiusNick:
@everyone Thank you for your understanding and patience. As you can imagine, this has been an incredibly busy time for the management team. We value each of our contributors and token holders and wanted to provide more detailed information regarding the company’s recent settlement with the SEC.

Gladius is happy with their decision to self-report and with the outcome of the settlement agreement. It is a favorable settlement that eliminates the regulatory risk faced by Gladius and enables our team to remain focused on the commercial rollout of its software. With this settlement, Gladius has set a clear and compliant path forward that is in line with all SEC guidelines.

We have heard many of your questions and will try to address your concerns to the best of our ability. While we won’t be able to respond to every individual question, we hope the following update addresses most of them.

First and foremost, the project is moving forward and is healthier than ever. We are currently working with three potential customers who have signed letters of intent to test our product in their labs throughout March and April. The settlement agreement will not affect our day to day operations or our ability to launch our product.
The rescission process, or refund process, is a formal process that has been mandated by the SEC. As per the order, Gladius will issue claim forms to individuals who purchased GLA during the ICO. These forms will be issued in accordance with the settlement agreement in terms of timing and process (please see the settlement agreement or our previous post for information on timing). Those who obtained their tokens outside of the ICO will not be eligible for the rescission/refund. Claims will be reviewed, and only valid, verifiable claims will be processed.

All refunds will be processed in Ethereum and the GLA purchased in the ICO will be returned to Gladius. If the GLA purchased in the ICO was sold, the claimant will be entitled to the difference (if any) between the value of GLA at the time purchased and its value when sold, payable in ETH. There will be requirements to verify the GLA was purchased in the ICO, as well as requirements to verify sales, trades, transfers, etc.

As Gladius prepares to register GLA as a security, we will provide more information regarding the token’s place in our ecosystem. The token being deemed a security is due to the way it was used and sold during the ICO. As the Gladius platform becomes fully

Thank you so much for reposting this answer.
Today I saw that the project’s coin was removed from https://coinmarketcap.com
This is sadness. But I am waiting for good news on the project.
From GladiusNick:

What did happen with Gladius can somebody explain ? The Idea behind this project was really great , but as i read this Thread people speaking about SEC and other stuff . Anyone can explain please in few words whats the deal ? Thanks

OK

Read thise article - https://www.theblockcrypto.com/2019/02/22/gladius-network-comes-clean-to-the-sec-and-works-to-follow-consent-order/
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
What did happen with Gladius can somebody explain ? The Idea behind this project was really great , but as i read this Thread people speaking about SEC and other stuff . Anyone can explain please in few words whats the deal ? Thanks
Have you ever seen good news from SEC? Hope president Trump will shutdown them. Fuck SEC.
Having learned about the news yesterday, I understood that the token would drop in price. But I did not sell. In the morning the price fell. I wanted to buy more, but removed from listing exchanges.
My opinion - there are prospects for the project.

What are your thoughts?
What project will continue to develop if all the money will be returned to investors? What could be the future of the project?

Im also curious. They going to make tokens security, but they must refund money. So project will be closed? What sence in making security tokens than?

No. Read the SEC letter carefully.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Having learned about the news yesterday, I understood that the token would drop in price. But I did not sell. In the morning the price fell. I wanted to buy more, but removed from listing exchanges.

What are your thoughts?
What project will continue to develop if all the money will be returned to investors? What could be the future of the project?

Im also curious. They going to make tokens security, but they must refund money. So project will be closed? What sence in making security tokens than?
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

What are your thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: