Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Token Sale] mytime - We Turn Time Into Cryptocurrency - page 8. (Read 3389 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hi dev! I don’t get one thing — how many MYTC will I be able to purchase during the ICO?

None, actually. During the ICO we will distribute our tokens called MTT which later on you will be able to exchange for MYTC at a fixed rate of 1/60. Please, don’t confuse the two!

I don’t know how it slipped from me, actually. But I’ve got another one: what’s the price of tokens in ETH and LTC then? You say you accept those but there’s only price in BTC on your website.

We’ve established the price of the MTT token at 0,0003 BTC, that’s true. We will set prices in ETH and LTC closer to the date itself to be more precise in relation to the exchange rates.

Great! Thought so. Also this: the website says ‘Amount-based bonus: up to 10%’ but isn’t there got to be a table of some sort? I mean, with the co-dependency to the amount purchased.

There will be, be sure of that. We’re pushing ourselves to come up with the best model from start to finish. It takes time to figure it out.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Hi dev! I don’t get one thing — how many MYTC will I be able to purchase during the ICO?

None, actually. During the ICO we will distribute our tokens called MTT which later on you will be able to exchange for MYTC at a fixed rate of 1/60. Please, don’t confuse the two!

I don’t know how it slipped from me, actually. But I’ve got another one: what’s the price of tokens in ETH and LTC then? You say you accept those but there’s only price in BTC on your website.

We’ve established the price of the MTT token at 0,0003 BTC, that’s true. We will set prices in ETH and LTC closer to the date itself to be more precise in relation to the exchange rates.

Great! Thought so. Also this: the website says ‘Amount-based bonus: up to 10%’ but isn’t there got to be a table of some sort? I mean, with the co-dependency to the amount purchased.

Only 9 member on https://www.reddit.com/r/mytime and only 4 member on https://t.me/mytimenewseng ? why is that??

Hey! Those channels were created not so long ago and are in line to be promoted quite soon. If you expect to find audience in our media, you might as well check out the following groups: https://t.me/mytimecoin_en, https://t.me/mytimecoin. We really care to have a dialogue with those who are interested, join in!

any hard cap per person yeah ,that's my question too!

You mean the maximum purchasable amount?

Activity: 2786
Merit: 599
CoinMetro
Only 9 member on https://www.reddit.com/r/mytime and only 4 member on https://t.me/mytimenewseng ? why is that??
what’s up team? i read here you’ve got some private investors, can you name some?

We might later on, but for now they will stay undisclosed.
> We've finished developing a blockchain prototype.

now that’s what I call big news! really happy it works.

Well, can’t say we’re unhappy about it ourselves! There wasn’t any doubt the prototype would work but it’s nice to actually see an example. Everybody’s REALLY excited
Activity: 41
what’s up team? i read here you’ve got some private investors, can you name some?
Activity: 74
Merit: 2
> We've finished developing a blockchain prototype.

now that’s what I call big news! really happy it works.
I’ll try my best haha! Get it sorted out! Wish you luck once again  Wink

Will do! Stay with us (:
Activity: 59
I’ll try my best haha! Get it sorted out! Wish you luck once again  Wink
Hey! What about the token sale? I don’t see as much info as I did the last time I checked the site.

Hello! We will add up more information as soon as we’re sure it reflects our plans as accurately as possible. Stay tuned!

Thanks!! There’s also no information whatsoever about the end of the ICO. It’s not that I want to rub your face in it, but I just think I could’ve missed that somewhere. Wasn’t the date already established?

Oh, that. Yes, we only have a starting date right now, don’t get confused.
Hey! What about the token sale? I don’t see as much info as I did the last time I checked the site.

Hello! We will add up more information as soon as we’re sure it reflects our plans as accurately as possible. Stay tuned!

Thanks!! There’s also no information whatsoever about the end of the ICO. It’s not that I want to rub your face in it, but I just think I could’ve missed that somewhere. Wasn’t the date already established?

So I will be able to get some points for purchasing an online game and then spend in the a supermarket store?

Not exactly. You will receive cryptocurrencies that you can either exchange for goods and services of our patterns or sell for fiat money. Also, you will be rewarded for spending time in a game, Not only for purchasing it.

I see, thanks dev. Have you already partnered with any services?

You bet we have! They won't be announced until February, but get ready to get stoked — the stakes are pretty high.

Okay look forward to it. Thanks dev

You are welcome! Join our Telegram group to stay tuned with the latest news: https://t.me/mytimecoin_en
Pages:
Jump to: