Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Token Sale] mytime - We Turn Time Into Cryptocurrency - page 7. (Read 3389 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 2
any news on the bounty? ico is pretty soon i reckon

Not yet, we're figuring it out. Expect them really soon, though!

nice. i hope we get that some time in february. airdrop as well, maybe?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Not yet, we're figuring it out. Expect them really soon, though!
Activity: 74
Merit: 2
Like your approach ! Two blockchains is a nice idea . I’ve got a question though : how many tokens will be distributed? Do you reserve some for the team or not ?

We like our ideas too — just enough to justify our ambitions.
A certain amount of tokens will be reserved for the team and the bounty campaign and the rest will be available for purchase during the ICO.

And what is that number ?

We are going to emit 123 456 789 MTT of which 80 000 000 will be available during the initial coin offering in March.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
Like your approach ! Two blockchains is a nice idea . I’ve got a question though : how many tokens will be distributed? Do you reserve some for the team or not ?

A certain amount of tokens will be reserved for the team and the bounty campaign and the rest will be available for purchase during the ICO.

And what is that number ?

Activity: 123
One of the first projects which definitely has a great value using the Proof-of-Time algorithm based on the Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) protocol. Really like the way how the platform guarantees the terms and conditions and results of performing/non-performing agreement recorded by a smart contract.
The team consists of 6 members, right? Any advisors?
The project has a long journey ahead of him. December 2018 launch of the token sale. Let's hope that all quartals got enough work to implement the project. Smiley
Looking forward to this guys!

Thank you so much! You're a little wrong, though — our token sale starts in just under two months, on March 24th. Don't miss it (=

Oh hell yeah, awesome information for me. So we got that going, which is nice hahaha. Keep on!
I will definitely looking forward to it and mark it in my calender. Smiley

We really appreciate your support!
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
One of the first projects which definitely has a great value using the Proof-of-Time algorithm based on the Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) protocol. Really like the way how the platform guarantees the terms and conditions and results of performing/non-performing agreement recorded by a smart contract.
The project has a long journey ahead of him. December 2018 launch of the token sale. Let's hope that all quartals got enough work to implement the project. Smiley

Thank you so much! You're a little wrong, though — our token sale starts in just under two months, on March 24th. Don't miss it (=

Oh hell yeah, awesome information for me. So we got that going, which is nice hahaha. Keep on!
I will definitely looking forward to it and mark it in my calender. Smiley

Activity: 129
Alright then. Stuff happens
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Do you guys have a slack channel? I’d join in

No, we don’t yet. But maybe later? Who knows.

Just one more inquiring – I’ve been on your website like a couple weeks ago and just now. And the one thing that doesn’t add up is team members, there’s uh less of them? Is there a problem or did you just decide to hide away half of the team? Just asking

Sadly, we have parted ways with a few people and are determined to go on without them. This will not in any way influence the development of the project, though.

Just one more inquiring – I’ve been on your website like a couple weeks ago and just now. And the one thing that doesn’t add up is team members, there’s uh less of them? Is there a problem or did you just decide to hide away half of the team? Just asking

Hello, what currency do you accept and what is the minimum investment now?

Hey! We will accept BTC, ETH and LTC with the minimum investment being 100 MTT.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
Hello, what currency do you accept and what is the minimum investment now?
Hi dev! I don’t get one thing — how many MYTC will I be able to purchase during the ICO?

None, actually. During the ICO we will distribute our tokens called MTT which later on you will be able to exchange for MYTC at a fixed rate of 1/60. Please, don’t confuse the two!

I don’t know how it slipped from me, actually. But I’ve got another one: what’s the price of tokens in ETH and LTC then? You say you accept those but there’s only price in BTC on your website.

We’ve established the price of the MTT token at 0,0003 BTC, that’s true. We will set prices in ETH and LTC closer to the date itself to be more precise in relation to the exchange rates.

Great! Thought so. Also this: the website says ‘Amount-based bonus: up to 10%’ but isn’t there got to be a table of some sort? I mean, with the co-dependency to the amount purchased.

There will be, be sure of that. We’re pushing ourselves to come up with the best model from start to finish. It takes time to figure it out.

I’m sure it does, but it’s like less than 2 months before the crowdsale. Anyways, believe in your project, wouldn’t be here if I didn’t. Thanks for the answers!

You’re welcome, that’s what we’re here for as well!
Activity: 38
Hi dev! I don’t get one thing — how many MYTC will I be able to purchase during the ICO?

None, actually. During the ICO we will distribute our tokens called MTT which later on you will be able to exchange for MYTC at a fixed rate of 1/60. Please, don’t confuse the two!

I don’t know how it slipped from me, actually. But I’ve got another one: what’s the price of tokens in ETH and LTC then? You say you accept those but there’s only price in BTC on your website.

We’ve established the price of the MTT token at 0,0003 BTC, that’s true. We will set prices in ETH and LTC closer to the date itself to be more precise in relation to the exchange rates.

Great! Thought so. Also this: the website says ‘Amount-based bonus: up to 10%’ but isn’t there got to be a table of some sort? I mean, with the co-dependency to the amount purchased.

There will be, be sure of that. We’re pushing ourselves to come up with the best model from start to finish. It takes time to figure it out.

I’m sure it does, but it’s like less than 2 months before the crowdsale. Anyways, believe in your project, wouldn’t be here if I didn’t. Thanks for the answers!
Pages:
Jump to: