Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 134. (Read 132454 times)

Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
Traxia is another trade company who want to make trading easily globally.Trade platform has a benefit that many investor want to invest in the trade companies.so hope we can get to here good news about the ICO very soon
Plus, they have a Cardano as a partner which can give them a startup boost for earning many supporters or investors from the whole world.
I believe traxia project can stand on its own regardless if cardano partnered or not. But it is still good that they have joined forces to a top team because they will get some community and financial assistance from them.

Yes traxia can stand on its own. If traxia plan and develope a good strategy that can gather investors easily. Advertising and promoting will also help this project to grow big.

It is already gaining a lot of attention but not that much in compared to the supporters of Cardano. If they can get at least 5% of the market cap of it then the funding for this project won't be a problem.

Well its not possible traxia will be famous like Cardano hub. Since they are now partners im sure cardano will do everything to make this traxia project a succesfull one. Whatever achievement of traxia both parties will be benefited. But still a good advertisement and promotion strategies will help traxia to be successful soon.

I don't think any large additional advertisement is required. Being associated with Cardano is already huge in itself and a lot of people get aware of TRAXIA exactly because of that existing relationship.
The advertisement is very nessed=sy for the better development of the project. TRAXIA is a high potential project and they surely have great partnership with big companies but still, they will need a promotional campaign to promote their project and gain investment fro all the parts of the world.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Traxia is another trade company who want to make trading easily globally.Trade platform has a benefit that many investor want to invest in the trade companies.so hope we can get to here good news about the ICO very soon
Plus, they have a Cardano as a partner which can give them a startup boost for earning many supporters or investors from the whole world.
I believe traxia project can stand on its own regardless if cardano partnered or not. But it is still good that they have joined forces to a top team because they will get some community and financial assistance from them.

Yes traxia can stand on its own. If traxia plan and develope a good strategy that can gather investors easily. Advertising and promoting will also help this project to grow big.

It is already gaining a lot of attention but not that much in compared to the supporters of Cardano. If they can get at least 5% of the market cap of it then the funding for this project won't be a problem.

Well its not possible traxia will be famous like Cardano hub. Since they are now partners im sure cardano will do everything to make this traxia project a succesfull one. Whatever achievement of traxia both parties will be benefited. But still a good advertisement and promotion strategies will help traxia to be successful soon.

I don't think any large additional advertisement is required. Being associated with Cardano is already huge in itself and a lot of people get aware of TRAXIA exactly because of that existing relationship.
Advertising is necessary, but it can be carried out in stages, not everyone knows the well-known partners.
Activity: 574
I'm looking at this project so innovative that it involves just two very famous big projects. With great interest I will watch him.
Yes definitely mate this is truly a powerhouse project in the cryptoworld so crypto enthusiast should better invest on this project.

Agree, I really hope that there will be many more investors that will check this project and make some investment for this project. Waiting for more updates about this project.
I am sure that the Traxia project has many investors who are interested in its development. I would like to know about new updates in the project, where can I read it?
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

Traxia still needs a lot of achievements in order for them to be on top. I am sure they will face a lot of problems as they are developing the platform. Also, they need a lot of supporters/investors for them to have funds and to continue the project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0

You are right they are getting a lot of attention nowadays by evening forces with cardano they're definitely gaining a lot more followers and investors. The project surely has a great vision and I think then go very forward with cardano on their side.
It is possible if this project is successful, then it most likely, it will become a starting point for creation more and more new interesting and unique projects with his support. Will be to look at the competition of eth very.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I'm looking at this project so innovative that it involves just two very famous big projects. With great interest I will watch him.
Yes definitely mate this is truly a powerhouse project in the cryptoworld so crypto enthusiast should better invest on this project.

Agree, I really hope that there will be many more investors that will check this project and make some investment for this project. Waiting for more updates about this project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
yes, it is innovative and can become something special and unique. Because there are not so many projects that have support

Well what support are you talking to? Anyway, yeah traxia will become successful because they already have a good investor that help them with the development of this project.
Activity: 252
An entertaining project, but I'm winding up the bounty the company has already actually ended, the project has already collected enough money to stop doing promotion on the Internet?
Activity: 322
Merit: 1

This project really have a huge potential that is why investing here will surely give us sure profit in the near future. I hope that there will be more serious investors that will participate.
Im sure concern that this project could be affected by the current crypto situation. Hopefully they will be able to overcome all the challenges ahead.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

This project really have a huge potential that is why investing here will surely give us sure profit in the near future. I hope that there will be more serious investors that will participate.
Activity: 224
I agree. With the Cardano Hub partnership, I guess this project will easily attract businessmen around the world. Because aside from it's purpose which is to help the business in the market, the Cardano team is made up of quality experts that will surely help Traxia team to be a good and promising business in the future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
The project is interesting, but it seems to me that it is a little weak. Can the team gado revise the whole project and release some updates? It will refresh the little project.
Activity: 294

Innovation brings to its originality. Traxia proves it because of their project. This also make them famous, this is their asset. I know they can gather a lot of investors in no time.
You are right. I hope that the goals of the Traxia project will eventually be in hand of this great and interesting project. Moreover, I am glad for this project, because the team is really doing their best to show the people, investors and especily its supporters that they are worth the trust and support that they give for the success of this project in the whole crypto community.
Activity: 196

Innovation brings to its originality. Traxia proves it because of their project. This also make them famous, this is their asset. I know they can gather a lot of investors in no time.
Activity: 210
Curiously, there is interest in the project, but as I understand it, the manager does not respond to messages, because I did not see the answer to my question unfortunately
Unfortunately, yes, administrators write here rarely and do not answer the questions posed from users as often as we would like. But I hope that soon it will change.
I hope that managers look through the branch and note that they need to add to improve their project
I hope so. How can this project be a success without any answer from the developers to the users in which might be a potential investor?

I think they will answer questions from the user if they won't be busy developing the platform. However, they need to assign some social media managers to answer the queries of supporters and investors so that many people will find the project more interesting.
Activity: 182
Activity: 154
yes, it is innovative and can become something special and unique. Because there are not so many projects that have support
Activity: 378
Activity: 238
Yes you are right. I was also in your side hoping that this project, which is the Traxia would be able to reach its hard cap. This project really deserves a successful future especially that the team working behind this project, really shows that they are doing their best for the Traxia reach their goals.
Only hope. It's harder and harder for ICO projects to reach their prices at ICO selling due to stricter rules of national authorities around the globe recent months. Those projects have to solidly demonstrate their potential via early products after the end of ICOs to help price take off.
Yes thats true ICO are realy having a diffi ult days because of the the recent banning of these major websites to cryptocurrency advertisements.

Yeah you are right. And due to the new regulations of US regarding all cryptocurrencies, all ICO's now especially to those who are in this country are really encountered difficulties. And maybe, that's the reason why some ICO now are not working well especially in giving updates about the development of a project.
The current situation really has a very bad effect on the development of many projects. But I'm sure that some solution of this problem must be found. Since a lot of useful and interesting projects can remain unrealized.
No way. Even if you are a citizen of US, you can still be participating on the ICO of a project with identifying your KYC, without it, you can do nothing.
Its realy sad US residents cant participate on the iCO since most big time investors are from there. What coukd be the reason why there are restrictions?
I heard that the project will not have any restrictions, information has changed, it seemed to me that developers from all countries would be interested
Surely developers from all countries will be interested in the project and even the project can have good amount of investors globally which would indeed be great to achieve the hardcap soon.
A large number of investors will come to the project because the project is already supported large the cardano hub companies. Because of it the project will be able to attract good audience.
Yeah the team wont have to work much harder in the advertising department. I would suggest that they should focus more on the workings of the platform to make a great experience for the user.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

You are right they are getting a lot of attention nowadays by evening forces with cardano they're definitely gaining a lot more followers and investors. The project surely has a great vision and I think then go very forward with cardano on their side.

They are just saying they will take cardano as a form of funding right? But like what's the point then? They can accept whichever currency they want and it can be converted to ETH/BTC anyway
Jump to: