Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 133. (Read 132454 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
I am astonished the way the concept of this project is designed. Making trade finance for SME liquid on which the banks have failed consistently. I am also curious about their usage of Cardano, I never saw any projects integrated with Cardano, I guess I will witness a great one with this project. They also have a pretty good team from LiqEase, nice. This one of the worthy ICO to look for.

The project consists of good team members and using Cardano will be a nice idea since it already has billion dollars in market cap. If they can persuade ADA holders then it will be a major breakthrough for this project.
Yes, I from many people heard that Cardano this year will be one of the most successful cryptocurrencies. I think, as TRAXIA expects success too. Grin

I am expecting that this project will a success because of the popularity and fame of CARDANO( ADA) But in my opinion, the price of Traxia platforms will not go as high of ADA. Because TRAXIA is like a little sister only.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Curiously, there is interest in the project, but as I understand it, the manager does not respond to messages, because I did not see the answer to my question unfortunately
Unfortunately, yes, administrators write here rarely and do not answer the questions posed from users as often as we would like. But I hope that soon it will change.
I hope that managers look through the branch and note that they need to add to improve their project
I hope so. How can this project be a success without any answer from the developers to the users in which might be a potential investor?

I think they will answer questions from the user if they won't be busy developing the platform. However, they need to assign some social media managers to answer the queries of supporters and investors so that many people will find the project more interesting.
Agree with you. They must really hire somebody to answer the queries here in this thread and other channels which they participated. Otherwise, their inactivity will somehow give the investors and potential investors a bad feeling that this project might be a scam.

Yeah, devs should clarify any issue or concern on this project to make thos probable investors as well as users will attract on this project. As I appreciate their platform which they aim to improve trade finance globally through open and decentralized ecosystem which means they will able us comfortable and easier to trade.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Project like TRAXIA and EOS that only take advantage of ethereum to collect money than move business to another blockchain, they will hurt ethereum price a lots, because when they sell out the amount ether that has been collected, they actually dump the price of eth in market.
Wait, i have seriously about ETH, where you have information or what make you think this projects will make our ETH value have dumping when they sold out their ETH collection?
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Project like TRAXIA and EOS that only take advantage of ethereum to collect money than move business to another blockchain, they will hurt ethereum price a lots, because when they sell out the amount ether that has been collected, they actually dump the price of eth in market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
I am astonished the way the concept of this project is designed. Making trade finance for SME liquid on which the banks have failed consistently. I am also curious about their usage of Cardano, I never saw any projects integrated with Cardano, I guess I will witness a great one with this project. They also have a pretty good team from LiqEase, nice. This one of the worthy ICO to look for.

The project consists of good team members and using Cardano will be a nice idea since it already has billion dollars in market cap. If they can persuade ADA holders then it will be a major breakthrough for this project.
Yes, i think they will get listing at coinmarketcap like Cardano soon with their past experience. Hope this coin will be at least double after 2 months.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Curiously, there is interest in the project, but as I understand it, the manager does not respond to messages, because I did not see the answer to my question unfortunately
Unfortunately, yes, administrators write here rarely and do not answer the questions posed from users as often as we would like. But I hope that soon it will change.
I hope that managers look through the branch and note that they need to add to improve their project
I hope so. How can this project be a success without any answer from the developers to the users in which might be a potential investor?

I think they will answer questions from the user if they won't be busy developing the platform. However, they need to assign some social media managers to answer the queries of supporters and investors so that many people will find the project more interesting.
Agree with you. They must really hire somebody to answer the queries here in this thread and other channels which they participated. Otherwise, their inactivity will somehow give the investors and potential investors a bad feeling that this project might be a scam.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

Yes, I from many people heard that Cardano this year will be one of the most successful cryptocurrencies. I think, as TRAXIA expects success too. Grin
Activity: 280
I'm looking at this project so innovative that it involves just two very famous big projects. With great interest I will watch him.
Yes definitely mate this is truly a powerhouse project in the cryptoworld so crypto enthusiast should better invest on this project.

Innovation brings to its originality. Traxia proves it because of their project. This also make them famous, this is their asset. I know they can gather a lot of investors in no time.
You are right. I hope that the goals of the Traxia project will eventually be in hand of this great and interesting project. Moreover, I am glad for this project, because the team is really doing their best to show the people, investors and especily its supporters that they are worth the trust and support that they give for the success of this project in the whole crypto community.
Traxia's project can be really more great and interesting if they can have the support and funding to develop and making the project a reliable one. This can also help it to me more worth it to have as it has a high potential in the market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
I believe that the developers of the project will cope with their task by 100 percent.
 Now the main thing is to successfully launch the ICO and collect the necessary
funds for the start of the project.

The project for me seems legit because they have many co-sponsors, client and big investor like Emurgo, SOSV and think these are big companies are established and trusted for a long time. They have also 3 professional advisors I think.
This is actually true.You can believe this company.Because traxia is a very good project and  i think traxia is established and trusted company for a long time

Well, what is important is that they have a better team to handle their project. Also, if they can come up with a better marketing strategy then this project can have some place in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
The team is complete legit and doing hardwork for the success of TRAXIA.As The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.i hope this project will acheive it's hardcap goal soon.
As we do keep experiencing the platform there was various updates and new thoughts and the discussions for the advanced technologies including the better initiatives are really admiring which team is taking a better challenges.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
i think is more so to expand their marketing and also better the platforms awareness They really are here to change the way business is done and providing more profitabity to the SME eco-system using cryptocurrency
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Traxia is another trade company who want to make trading easily globally.Trade platform has a benefit that many investor want to invest in the trade companies.so hope we can get to here good news about the ICO very soon
Traxia really requires an enriched setup for the platform as all the price shall be always keep updated to the latest market trends else it will generate a huge transactions loss and create a big failures for the traders, hope all these measures are addressed at the beginning.

yeah making everything update is important.without update how can we know anything good or how investor will feely invest in this platform.so they should keep updating
copper member
Activity: 66
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I'm looking at this project so innovative that it involves just two very famous big projects. With great interest I will watch him.
Yes definitely mate this is truly a powerhouse project in the cryptoworld so crypto enthusiast should better invest on this project.
Not always because of popularity the project supported by the large companies as a result becomes popular among the public. For money it is possible to buy audience, it yes, but a question whether it will keep? The developer has to attract her honest in the way, then such project will be supported by community at a long distance and in difficult situations.
Activity: 196
we look forward to what the project is doing, hopefully it will boast for us because we need that platform. good work for the team.
I don't know if I had the answer to the first part but I personally think that the team is doing their best.
Activity: 182
Traxia is another trade company who want to make trading easily globally.Trade platform has a benefit that many investor want to invest in the trade companies.so hope we can get to here good news about the ICO very soon
Plus, they have a Cardano as a partner which can give them a startup boost for earning many supporters or investors from the whole world.
I believe traxia project can stand on its own regardless if cardano partnered or not. But it is still good that they have joined forces to a top team because they will get some community and financial assistance from them.

Yes traxia can stand on its own. If traxia plan and develope a good strategy that can gather investors easily. Advertising and promoting will also help this project to grow big.

It is already gaining a lot of attention but not that much in compared to the supporters of Cardano. If they can get at least 5% of the market cap of it then the funding for this project won't be a problem.

Well its not possible traxia will be famous like Cardano hub. Since they are now partners im sure cardano will do everything to make this traxia project a succesfull one. Whatever achievement of traxia both parties will be benefited. But still a good advertisement and promotion strategies will help traxia to be successful soon.

I don't think any large additional advertisement is required. Being associated with Cardano is already huge in itself and a lot of people get aware of TRAXIA exactly because of that existing relationship.
The advertisement is very nessed=sy for the better development of the project. TRAXIA is a high potential project and they surely have great partnership with big companies but still, they will need a promotional campaign to promote their project and gain investment fro all the parts of the world.
Promoting and advertising a project is really important for the growth of project. It will be really good for traxia to promote their project more because i'm sure many people will find this project promising and will be ready to invest.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Activity: 434
we look forward to what the project is doing, hopefully it will boast for us because we need that platform. good work for the team.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Plus, they have a Cardano as a partner which can give them a startup boost for earning many supporters or investors from the whole world.
I believe traxia project can stand on its own regardless if cardano partnered or not. But it is still good that they have joined forces to a top team because they will get some community and financial assistance from them.

Yes traxia can stand on its own. If traxia plan and develope a good strategy that can gather investors easily. Advertising and promoting will also help this project to grow big.

It is already gaining a lot of attention but not that much in compared to the supporters of Cardano. If they can get at least 5% of the market cap of it then the funding for this project won't be a problem.

Well its not possible traxia will be famous like Cardano hub. Since they are now partners im sure cardano will do everything to make this traxia project a succesfull one. Whatever achievement of traxia both parties will be benefited. But still a good advertisement and promotion strategies will help traxia to be successful soon.

I don't think any large additional advertisement is required. Being associated with Cardano is already huge in itself and a lot of people get aware of TRAXIA exactly because of that existing relationship.
Activity: 238
Jump to: