Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 136. (Read 132454 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Traxia is another trade company who want to make trading easily globally.Trade platform has a benefit that many investor want to invest in the trade companies.so hope we can get to here good news about the ICO very soon
Plus, they have a Cardano as a partner which can give them a startup boost for earning many supporters or investors from the whole world.
I believe traxia project can stand on its own regardless if cardano partnered or not. But it is still good that they have joined forces to a top team because they will get some community and financial assistance from them.

I really hope that the partnership or the investment of cardano hub will surely help traxia to become successful. For now let's and see how far traxia will made for this project.
I'm sure the team will succeed, but to promote the project must take into account good advertising. It would not be a bad thing to slightly increase the distribution of advertising about the Traxia project.

Good advertising means they must take some serious funds so that they can choose the right people to handle their advertisement. If they are really serious to make their project popular then they must also spend some money to advertise more their platform.
As i go through their white papers their ecosystem is very promising, sellers upload their invoice, buyers approve it with their private key, issuing providers convert it into a smart contract so they have the proper agreement and better advertising possibilities.
Activity: 196
Traxia is another trade company who want to make trading easily globally.Trade platform has a benefit that many investor want to invest in the trade companies.so hope we can get to here good news about the ICO very soon
Plus, they have a Cardano as a partner which can give them a startup boost for earning many supporters or investors from the whole world.
I believe traxia project can stand on its own regardless if cardano partnered or not. But it is still good that they have joined forces to a top team because they will get some community and financial assistance from them.

I really hope that the partnership or the investment of cardano hub will surely help traxia to become successful. For now let's and see how far traxia will made for this project.
I'm sure the team will succeed, but to promote the project must take into account good advertising. It would not be a bad thing to slightly increase the distribution of advertising about the Traxia project.

Good advertising means they must take some serious funds so that they can choose the right people to handle their advertisement. If they are really serious to make their project popular then they must also spend some money to advertise more their platform.

Exactly! They need to give some good offer first on advertisers so that the advertisers will handle the name of the project carefully and these advertisers will tapped many investors then totally investors will be fascinated about the project.
Investors are actually even now having great interest into this project and i think that they could surely have a huge amount of investors ahead so this project is surely going to turn out the best soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
of course we can not wait to expect ico success from the project, hopefully this project is lucky to complete their task well.
Yes this project will surely compete all its tasks and also i am sure that the project will soon have some excellent profits ahead and thats why any investor won't mind investing into this project and hope that it soon reaches the hardcap too.
Activity: 210

Exactly! They need to give some good offer first on advertisers so that the advertisers will handle the name of the project carefully and these advertisers will tapped many investors then totally investors will be fascinated about the project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
of course we can not wait to expect ico success from the project, hopefully this project is lucky to complete their task well.
Activity: 518
Traxia have all the capabilities and figured out the better possibilities to win individually however if they do partner with cardano that will add a value to work as a team and achieve a great success.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Even if they can stand alone, having a good investor is still an advantage for them to start this project with enough sources of funds and this will help them with the financial supports.
Activity: 574

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Yes traxia can stand on its own. If traxia plan and develope a good strategy that can gather investors easily. Advertising and promoting will also help this project to grow big.

You are right, but this project still need to have funds now to start the developments and continue with it. So having an investor is really a good advantage and a good start with.
Activity: 252
Interesting, demanded project, but I did not find the address of a smart contract or a public purse. Maybe someone will give a link?
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Activity: 532

Probably, because project can easily find another way to continue their platform. If the team will work hard and find some alternative ways to promote their project then I think they can still stand.
Activity: 224
Curiously, there is interest in the project, but as I understand it, the manager does not respond to messages, because I did not see the answer to my question unfortunately
Unfortunately, yes, administrators write here rarely and do not answer the questions posed from users as often as we would like. But I hope that soon it will change.
Probably, they are busy now for the improvement of this plattform. But as I have observed, the thread is not a good way to ask the dev team regarding the current situation of this project. I would suggest to go on their telegram chat so that we can communicate the admin directly. If they still not answering, then better to wait a little time because that's the only thing we can do.
Activity: 434
Yes you are right. I was also in your side hoping that this project, which is the Traxia would be able to reach its hard cap. This project really deserves a successful future especially that the team working behind this project, really shows that they are doing their best for the Traxia reach their goals.
Only hope. It's harder and harder for ICO projects to reach their prices at ICO selling due to stricter rules of national authorities around the globe recent months. Those projects have to solidly demonstrate their potential via early products after the end of ICOs to help price take off.
Yes thats true ICO are realy having a diffi ult days because of the the recent banning of these major websites to cryptocurrency advertisements.

Yeah you are right. And due to the new regulations of US regarding all cryptocurrencies, all ICO's now especially to those who are in this country are really encountered difficulties. And maybe, that's the reason why some ICO now are not working well especially in giving updates about the development of a project.
The current situation really has a very bad effect on the development of many projects. But I'm sure that some solution of this problem must be found. Since a lot of useful and interesting projects can remain unrealized.
No way. Even if you are a citizen of US, you can still be participating on the ICO of a project with identifying your KYC, without it, you can do nothing.
Its realy sad US residents cant participate on the iCO since most big time investors are from there. What coukd be the reason why there are restrictions?
The platform will defnitely loose a lot of potential users and investors by this. I think the reason lies somewhere in the recent government regulations on bitcoin and ICOs in general.

Well, on that action definitely many will trust this project. As they provide a good informations about their self many investors might attract this project which will differ also on their platforms and advocacy of this certain project. I hope this project may continue on what they had been started.
Activity: 182
Yes you are right. I was also in your side hoping that this project, which is the Traxia would be able to reach its hard cap. This project really deserves a successful future especially that the team working behind this project, really shows that they are doing their best for the Traxia reach their goals.
Only hope. It's harder and harder for ICO projects to reach their prices at ICO selling due to stricter rules of national authorities around the globe recent months. Those projects have to solidly demonstrate their potential via early products after the end of ICOs to help price take off.
Yes thats true ICO are realy having a diffi ult days because of the the recent banning of these major websites to cryptocurrency advertisements.

Yeah you are right. And due to the new regulations of US regarding all cryptocurrencies, all ICO's now especially to those who are in this country are really encountered difficulties. And maybe, that's the reason why some ICO now are not working well especially in giving updates about the development of a project.
The current situation really has a very bad effect on the development of many projects. But I'm sure that some solution of this problem must be found. Since a lot of useful and interesting projects can remain unrealized.
No way. Even if you are a citizen of US, you can still be participating on the ICO of a project with identifying your KYC, without it, you can do nothing.
Its realy sad US residents cant participate on the iCO since most big time investors are from there. What coukd be the reason why there are restrictions?
I heard that the project will not have any restrictions, information has changed, it seemed to me that developers from all countries would be interested
Surely developers from all countries will be interested in the project and even the project can have good amount of investors globally which would indeed be great to achieve the hardcap soon.
A large number of investors will come to the project because the project is already supported large the cardano hub companies. Because of it the project will be able to attract good audience.
Activity: 196

Yes traxia can stand on its own. If traxia plan and develope a good strategy that can gather investors easily. Advertising and promoting will also help this project to grow big.
Activity: 322
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Curiously, there is interest in the project, but as I understand it, the manager does not respond to messages, because I did not see the answer to my question unfortunately
Unfortunately, yes, administrators write here rarely and do not answer the questions posed from users as often as we would like. But I hope that soon it will change.
Activity: 154
I think that there are some investors who may be interested in the project. And they will like it in terms of implementation, but what is the minimum investment?
Jump to: