Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] Now Stable & Working Anonymous Cloak over TOR - ON BITTREX - page 32. (Read 90259 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
No way, synced and received my TRI from Bittrex. Still no confirms, but it seems that the blockchain is working. Cool
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
yep - someone is successfully staking. we have to wait for the next PoS block.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
the Cat-a-clysm.
Ok wallet is synced up to 10326. tried to transfer a small amount of coins from bittrex to wallet. No confirms. Wallet no longer says out of sync.
WE NEED SOMEONE WHO VOLUNTEERS TO BUILD A MAC WALLET! THANK YOU!
last mac wallet posted here wont work for staking - or does it?

I will try to setup an environment to build the Mac wallet. I tried yesterday with Lion, sadly I ran into some kernel problems.
Also i will build it the same way as I built the Linux Wallet (Current sources and modify the minimal protocol version to 70101 in version.h).

However it would be nice to know by 100%, if the current Mac wallet in the OP is not up-2-date.

if my time conversion is correct, the last mac build was posted earlier than latest github commit.

better check it yourself!

-=~~

Smiley
HOLY SHIT!

BLOCK 10326 AND SYNC!

whoever is successfully staking: dont you dare to move! Cheesy

if we get some other blocks i will try to transfer some of my coins from bittrex to my wallet.

in case bittrex is not up 2 date: would the guy who is staking send me some coins? just enough to stake myself? or anyone else (not from bittrex, that i can do myself)?

I would pay them back with interest as soon as my own coins arrive!

triangles address: TWnZLzg1bXTqGGcdnVjyDDX69R4Lw2aXoj
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

I will try to setup an environment to build the Mac wallet. I tried yesterday with Lion, sadly I ran into some kernel problems.
Also i will build it the same way as I built the Linux Wallet (Current sources and modify the minimal protocol version to 70101 in version.h).

However it would be nice to know by 100%, if the current Mac wallet in the OP is not up-2-date.
I am using one of the compiled mac wallets posted here.  This is my "getinfo":

Is that not correct?

can't say for sure from that info, because changes were made in repository without changing version or protocol version. but i am 99.9% sure that this mac wallet is not built from current sources - otherwise we wouldnt have the problem we currently have. if "you mac guys" get a up-2-date wallet (and therefore could stake) all should be fine.

thats why im repeating "we need a mac wallet" like a broken record. Wink

edit: i currently 6 connections, 4 of them with 10325 blocks.

@ 78xx blocks guy: if it doesnt sync further, close wallet, delete blockchain files and try again. Smiley
@ 10003 blocks guy: you need to start an older wallet release temporarily to sync further. see a few posts earlier.

maybe caps help:

Smiley

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I am using one of the compiled mac wallets posted here.  This is my "getinfo":

Is that not correct?
If i can get my wallets to sync i've got a few thousand coins that could be staking. hopefully one of my wallets will sync soon. Trying on my work computer right now, connected remotely to my home computer trying to get that wallet to sync as well.

Got wallet to block 10325, still says out of sync though.

Leave it online for a while (current wallet, 10325 blocks, coins in it), should start staking after 3 hours. Or at least something should happen (in the debug log).

Dunno why the wallets still state "out of sync" though. Someone enlighten me please. Smiley
the Cat-a-clysm.
If i can get my wallets to sync i've got a few thousand coins that could be staking. hopefully one of my wallets will sync soon. Trying on my work computer right now, connected remotely to my home computer trying to get that wallet to sync as well.

Got wallet to block 10325, still says out of sync though.
I'm stuck on block 10003 with win v3344. i'll try running older version when i get a chance.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwGL9FkcBurEd3BQbjV3dFV2MEk/edit?pli=1

Thats the "old" wallet.

And make a backup of your triangles folder in %appdata% first - only to be safe.

EDIT: Couple of 10325 block up-2-date clients now, looking good so far. Now we only need stakers.
the Cat-a-clysm.
I'm stuck on block 10003 with win v3344. i'll try running older version when i get a chance.
triangles-win32_qt_v3344_illuminatus

that release should be good as i built it from current sources.

is your wallet synced to block 10325? or stuck somewhere?

if it is stuck, do the following:

stop current wallet. start old win wallet release (some already synced blocks will be "cut off" - 74xx blocks should stay), stop old release, start current wallet again - syncing should happen.

worked for me, wallet synced up to 10325. maybe repeat if not working at first try.

does this help and/or describe your current situation? or are you already synced to block 10325?

Activity: 271

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!

very very easy way to shift blame, imo you havent been a great dev yourself either, so pls dont come with that nonsense about people not staking and it being their fault.
Maybe if you had some solid plans, a windows wallet clearly posted, whitepaper etc etc people would have staked as they knew their coins could be worth a lot someday..

but what did you want them to stake it for actually? "because they know why"?  get real Smiley

Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
triangles-win32_qt_v3344_illuminatus
and "you" have messed it all up by building all kinds of shit-wallets here and there instead of staying to the core.

This is normally avoided by the dev linking to 'official' mac and windows wallets in the OP. But I guess 'your' witty charm and tender demeanor make up for 'your' lack of any organization.

'My' dysfunctional wallet has almost 1000 coins in it. But 'it' won't sync since networks don't run on 'wit'.

Win, mac or linux?

Mac I guess?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
and "you" have messed it all up by building all kinds of shit-wallets here and there instead of staying to the core.

This is normally avoided by the dev linking to 'official' mac and windows wallets in the OP. But I guess 'your' witty charm and tender demeanor make up for 'your' lack of any organization.

'My' dysfunctional wallet has almost 1000 coins in it. But 'it' won't sync since networks don't run on 'wit'.
 Anyway, if you're officially abandoning the coin, we can look for another developer.  Are you?

Thanks

3angle?
less talking, more mac wallet compiling. anyone?
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
shitdevs galore  Grin

I don't think he's a shitdev.  Tor implementation is hard to get right.  Look at Acecoin.  It's been a forky mess from the start.  At least dev got us through POW.

The main thing 3angle did wrong was not releasing a Windows wallet with the source.  It was a good way to make the coin easier to mine, but it was horrible for getting people to stake.  Most miners use Windows.
Pages:
Jump to: