Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] Now Stable & Working Anonymous Cloak over TOR - ON BITTREX - page 34. (Read 90259 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Edit: Probably not. Last changes were in kernel so thats likely the issue. Can someone make a Mac and/or Linux built with current sources and upload them (and set min_proto_version to 70101 in version.h - i did that in win32 wallet)?

set min_proto_version to 70101 in version.h - Check
Linux built with current sources - Check

First try(Command: ./triangles-qt): Synced to 9500
Second try(Command: ./triangles-qt): Synced to 10000
Result: Stuck at 10000...

getpeerinfo got me some nodes with startingheight of 10325
One of them was the node: rw6umok4f6hljuqv.onion:24112
Third try (Command: Synced to ./triangles-qt -connect=rw6umok4f6hljuqv.onion:24112): Synced to 10325

However when I now simply start the wallet without a specific node, it is synced to 10325 (Block #10325 is now 2 days old) and stay there (in red: "Out of sync"). Is this because no synced node (over block #10325) is online?

btw. The blockexplorer is down.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Here's my blk0001.dat with 10325 blocks downloaded.

https://mega.co.nz/#!w5EHwBJQ!9QRVUg_GdY_CRMqKQmsnpRtIee9T3A0N2_XQHPm3Jww

You can try running:
triangles-qt -loadblock="path to this blk0001.dat file"

oO Haha!
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Here's my blk0001.dat with 10325 blocks downloaded.

https://mega.co.nz/#!w5EHwBJQ!9QRVUg_GdY_CRMqKQmsnpRtIee9T3A0N2_XQHPm3Jww

You can try running:
triangles-qt -loadblock="path to this blk0001.dat file"
stuck @ block 10000 with win wallet, a lot of these in debug log:

ERROR: CheckProofOfStake() : INFO: check kernel failed on coinstake 7b7e1b49893dcfd725704ad7436adfc1e28e46aab1ef795ba3fc0d74a3e7dd69, hashProof=9af869cccf63fd5ac003b7556509384f34cae69e26fad74dc9a19e9e8e902da1
WARNING: ProcessBlock(): check proof-of-stake failed for block 59201dd989ad65f03215226ce2d0d7cc212916df0a97c2726978269b6fe3069b

Is the Mac built done with the latest github sources?

Edit: Probably not. Last changes were in kernel so thats likely the issue. Can someone make a Mac and/or Linux built with current sources and upload them (and set min_proto_version to 70101 in version.h - i did that in win32 wallet)?

Windows users please try the win wallet I posted a page earlier. Especially if you have coins for staking in your wallet

My guess is that we might get that bitch moving again if we bring staking wallets with the current codebase online - i  have no coins to stake in wallet and Mac wallets are probably out of date. :|
Anyways....

Dev?

Do something.
Activity: 742
Moto of this coin is dying. Everybody seems to tell that they know why, hope at least the dev knows why.
I dunno how far it will sync...but it can connect. At least for me. Wink

Dunno why...

I  noticed the built date of your linux wallet is July 24th - but there were 4 commits on July 25th on github: https://github.com/TrianglesProject/triangles/commits/master

Didn do the math (timezone conversion), but are you sure ur wallet is compiled from latest src?

I did not use downloaded source, I always used git clone
Code:
git clone https://github.com/TrianglesProject/triangles

Yes, but WHEN did u do that? Your wallet compilation date seems to be prior to the last commits?

I get that there are probably syncing issues....but why doesnt my wallet (the win wallet) not even connect for you - while it connects fine for me? 2 diffferent locations, 2 different ips, two different computers?

My last builds were from yesterday. I've sent you a screenshot of my last try. But it's not the point. There have been people where it worked, including me. I was mining and minting. But it's not possible to sync wallet. You are telling me about connection, tell me and send me screenshot when you are synced. Can anyone post a screenshot of currently synced wallet as a proof that there is at least one person?
Since i have a working windows dev environment for windows now, im willing to help (compiling new versions etc).

Somebody would have to tell me what to do Wink

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Dev, if you're waiting to accumulate before becoming active, how many more coins are you waiting for?  Some of us would be willing to donate.  The longer you wait, the lower the chance of this skyrocketing.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
@AltcoinAdam
well well.. who would have known..

you know why.

Dunno why...

I  noticed the built date of your linux wallet is July 24th - but there were 4 commits on July 25th on github: https://github.com/TrianglesProject/triangles/commits/master

Didn do the math (timezone conversion), but are you sure ur wallet is compiled from latest src?

Code:

Yes, but WHEN did u do that? Your wallet compilation date seems to be prior to the last commits?

I get that there are probably syncing issues....but why doesnt my wallet (the win wallet) not even connect for you - while it connects fine for me? 2 diffferent locations, 2 different ips, two different computers?

Actually it does not matter! If someone is synced, then please post working wallet, no matter for linux or windows, it should just work!

But I bet there will be nobody until dev fixed this issue

Dunno why...

I  noticed the built date of your linux wallet is July 24th - but there were 4 commits on July 25th on github: https://github.com/TrianglesProject/triangles/commits/master

Code:
Wallet or network problem. If there are people saying they synced, then network is working, so I assume it's wallet problem. If you think I am not correct, then your wallet would work on my pc. All other wallets work and my connection is pretty good and stable:

Dunno why...

I  noticed the built date of your linux wallet is July 24th - but there were 4 commits on July 25th on github: https://github.com/TrianglesProject/triangles/commits/master

Like I said, now no version connects, this is your compiled wallet for windows

same here as the wallet is not syncing and no connections to the node.

So its obvious YOU have a problem, not the wallet.

Thats me with the same windows wallet:

The wrong block estimate is due to that 9027 blocks client...

Smiley, funny, soon you will recongnise that it will not pass 10385, which was tha last block in blockexplorer. That happened to me yesterday. I left it for whole day and nothing happend. Today I tried to resync again, but as you can see it's stucked. But wallet stay unsynced and no amount is visible. Just wait, you'll see.

BTW: Your wallet still can't connect, with/without socks
Look at the time I posted first time. I was solo mining from beginn. Version 3.3.4.3 was running fine until it stopped syncing. Updated to 3.3.4.4, but nothing changed. Deleted all data and tried to resync. Since then my wallet was never synchronised. Tried it even with different openssl versions (>1.0.1f until 1.0.1i), which took much time, as I had to replace pretty bunch of packages during these tests. It's was not issue of mint. Results do not differ from each other, no matter which OS or OpenSSL version.

Dev, please fix wallet, I am asking that for almost a week now!

Why can I connect with my win wallet but you cant if its a wallet problem?
Look at the time I posted first time. I was solo mining from beginn. Version 3.3.4.3 was running fine until it stopped syncing. Updated to 3.3.4.4, but nothing changed. Deleted all data and tried to resync. Since then my wallet was never synchronised. Tried it even with different openssl versions (>1.0.1f until 1.0.1i), which took much time, as I had to replace pretty bunch of packages during these tests. It's was not issue of mint. Results do not differ from each other, no matter which OS or OpenSSL version.

Dev, please fix wallet, I am asking that for almost a week now!

So its obvious YOU have a problem, not the wallet.

Thats me with the same windows wallet:

The wrong block estimate is due to that 9027 blocks client...

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

Pages:
Jump to: