Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 51. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
How do you figure the old ones will be back just because of this? The older gamers are probably just burnt out Grin

They are burnt out because they achieved everything.
But now, there's something new, something wild. And you know that very well, Bobo

Triforce would definitely be a good reason for old generation gamers to become active in games industry once again.
Activity: 210
Are we going to be able to sell games using TriForce platform?

We are looking into the possibility of developers and publishers selling their games through our platform in exchange for FORCE, yes. But at the current moment in time we are focusing on getting our tech ready and focusing on our pre-sale. After our token sale events have completed, we will be exploring these options.

As a player, you won't be able to see games through the platform. This is for multiple reasons.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

Could you clarify that a bit? Why the players wouldn't be allowed for selling games on the platform?
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
You said that hard cap now is 20M,did you change total token supply as well?

No supply is the same. 2bn FORCE (Total Supply)

And you still plan to burn all unsold tokens?

We do not need to burn as tokens get minted at the point of purchase. So once the token sales are complete, no more tokens can be minted. Therefore it eliminates having to burn tokens, but has the same affect as burning.

We are looking into the possibility of developers and publishers selling their games through our platform in exchange for FORCE, yes. But at the current moment in time we are focusing on getting our tech ready and focusing on our pre-sale. After our token sale events have completed, we will be exploring these options.

As a player, you won't be able to see games through the platform. This is for multiple reasons.

Activity: 126

And you still plan to burn all unsold tokens?
Activity: 276
Activity: 266
Do you think there'll be a possibility to buy a full game with tokens?

Depends how the developers want to use the tokens. I don't think they will at first until the token builds value, but once it has a real value I don't see why you couldn't. The platform isn't being designed to sell games at the moment. That seems to be the way most ICOs are heading, crypto based game stores. But if our token takes off, which it will Wink then sure there is no reason why you couldn't purchase a game with TFTs.

I think once our tokens have value, most developers would probably encourage players to purchase their games with cryptos as they start to realise the value of cryptos. The only issue we would come across would be of the retailers and distributors as we would then be taking a cut of their market share. SO, if we were to go down that road we would have to tread lightly and carefully.

It would be awesome if you could buy games with a gaming crypto. I fully support this.
What are you guys bringing to the table that seperates you from your competitors?

What competitors do you have in mind?

We are providing truly innovative solutions, that none other are providing. Unlike many other gaming ICOs, we have taken everyone within the gaming industry to mind when creating and planning our technology. We are creating a collaborative community to which every party involved benefits and profits from.

Not only do we provide players with a new and unexplored revenue stream, we also provide the same for developers, streamers and publishers. We also provide anti-piracy solutions, player behavioural analysis and much more.

We also have some amazing partnerships with extremely reputable global organisations, with more on the horizon. We also have Vadim Bulatov, head of marketing at Wargaming.net, Danny Montaner ex world champion CS:GO player and now manager of Faze Clan as well as Tyrin Davidson, ex competitive League of Legends player who was ranked in the top 200 players in Europe.

I strongly recommend reading our white paper to get a better understand of what truly makes us a game changer. You can read our white paper here: https://triforcetokens.io/resources/white-paper-v3.3.pdf

Also, I wrote an article which explains what sets us apart from other gaming projects, which you can read here: https://medium.com/triforcetokens/how-are-we-different-to-other-gaming-crypto-projects-d29eecb32616

I hope this helps.

can you possibly explain anti-piracy solution? what is a general idea here?

We are working closely with Coventry University to better understand why piracy occurs. We are also working on solutions that allow developers full control but to also profit from piracy where possible, but converting pirates to paying customers.

It's a little difficult to say too much as we don't want to give anything away due to competition.

Thanks for a bit of insight on this, ofcourse the competition might take advantage of it.

What are you guys bringing to the table that seperates you from your competitors?

We are providing truly innovative solutions, that none other are providing. Unlike many other gaming ICOs, we have taken everyone within the gaming industry to mind when creating and planning our technology. We are creating a collaborative community to which every party involved benefits and profits from.

Not only do we provide players with a new and unexplored revenue stream, we also provide the same for developers, streamers and publishers. We also provide anti-piracy solutions, player behavioural analysis and much more.

We also have some amazing partnerships with extremely reputable global organisations, with more on the horizon. We also have Vadim Bulatov, head of marketing at Wargaming.net, Danny Montaner ex world champion CS:GO player and now manager of Faze Clan as well as Tyrin Davidson, ex competitive League of Legends player who was ranked in the top 200 players in Europe.

I strongly recommend reading our white paper to get a better understand of what truly makes us a game changer. You can read our white paper here: https://triforcetokens.io/resources/white-paper-v3.3.pdf

Also, I wrote an article which explains what sets us apart from other gaming projects, which you can read here: https://medium.com/triforcetokens/how-are-we-different-to-other-gaming-crypto-projects-d29eecb32616

I hope this helps.

I sure hope you have this answer written somewhere,as every few days someone comes with the same question Cheesy

Tell me about it! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I've just got so used to answering these questions now. Plus I love what we do here at TriForce Tokens, so I enjoy telling people.

I hope this helps.

can you possibly explain anti-piracy solution? what is a general idea here?

We are working closely with Coventry University to better understand why piracy occurs. We are also working on solutions that allow developers full control but to also profit from piracy where possible, but converting pirates to paying customers.

It's a little difficult to say too much as we don't want to give anything away due to competition.

How do you figure the old ones will be back just because of this? The older gamers are probably just burnt out Grin

But now, there's something new, something wild. And you know that very well, Bobo

I can see that happening. Especially the ones that want to make more money outta just playing games. Hell, this will probably bring in gamers that were not just absent from platforms like this but were absent from gaming in general.
Activity: 224
Will some webshop be available, like for example buying games with tokens?

That is something we are looking into yes. One of our new partners, who we have just signed an agreement with (Will be announced shortly) wants us to pursue this. So it is something we will be looking into building/integrating, yes.

Looking forward to this announcement Smiley
Activity: 154

The best thing about triforce is it will probably bring a lot of new players in the game industry.

Or bring back the old ones who were not active lately.

Activity: 112
The best thing about triforce is it will probably bring a lot of new players in the game industry.

Or bring back the old ones who were not active lately.
Activity: 70
Activity: 98

I hope this helps.

I sure hope you have this answer written somewhere,as every few days someone comes with the same question Cheesy
Activity: 70
**** NEW VIDEO ALERT! ****

CHECK OUT OUR COOL NEW VIDEO!

YOU CAN WATCH IT HERE:

1. I donated 1 VIU to you guys
2. Who plays Yoda in SWBF2?Huh

Thanks, thats very kind of you!

Me... I don't play SWBF2. I'm more of a realistic FPS shooter gamer. Games like Battlefield 3, 4 and 1 or PUBG. I do enjoy Destiny and Halo however. I am also a massive fan of realistic driving games like GT and Forza. Forza mainly because of the modifications you can do.

I'm personally nostalgic about classic fast paced FPS-es.

Me too, but as I got older I'm sure I would be terrible, reflexes ain't what they used to be Cheesy
This is getting ridiculous, those who impersonate someone from the team should get instant and permanent ban.

Yes! But that does not keep them from coming back. I just don't get what their end game is?

No idea, probably some sort of phishing attempt. Please be aware of scammers. No member of the team will contact you asking for money or cryptos. We will never message you providing you with an address either. - I know you are all very aware, but the last thing I want is for someone to get con'ed or scammed.

Yead I figured that was not the CEO from the signature full of typos Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: