Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 49. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
Blockchain Gaming Platform TriForce Tokens Presale Begins Feb 20th, 2018, Ends March 6th
https://coinidol.com/triforce-tokens-presale-begins/

Decentralized gaming platform TriForce Tokens is set to hit the blockchain scene with its token Presale. The UK-based startup has seen some major recent developments and secured some impressive partnerships on the road to its imminent crowd safe. The presale commences February 20th, 2018 with a 25% token discount for presale supporters.

Thanks for sharing!

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Blockchain Gaming Platform TriForce Tokens Presale Begins Feb 20th, 2018, Ends March 6th

https://coinidol.com/upload/iblock/42d/42d58a83127be0d187aa4f1fb2379781.png

Decentralized gaming platform TriForce Tokens is set to hit the blockchain scene with its token Presale. The UK-based startup has seen some major recent developments and secured some impressive partnerships on the road to its imminent crowd safe. The presale commences February 20th, 2018 with a 25% token discount for presale supporters.

Thanks! It's a good reminder that the sale is starting.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101

Activity: 70
What about partnerships with big game studios? For exclusive games to your platform

We are partnered with Vadim Bulatov from Wargaming.net (World of Tanks, World of Warplanes etc.), we are currently exploring potential synergy with them.

Please be aware that our target audience is that of the indie game developers. Our technology is focused and designed to help indie game developers more than it is to help big developers. Thats not to say we won't look at partnerships etc with big game developers, but its best to target a niche area of the market and then build up.

Oh,is this some kind of exclusive,news about possible partnership with Wargaming?Can you say more about it,or its still too early to talk about that?

Getting kinda excited here Cheesy

We have had Vadim Bulatov as an advisor now for quite a while. However he has raised a few areas where he believes there would be some synergy between TriForce Tokens and Wargaming.net. However, this is still in discussion, so I therefore am unable to disclose any further information regarding it unfortunately.

I know its frustrating, but A) we don't want to give anything away to competitors, who have already stolen pretty much every idea we have announced and B) We don't want to shoot ourselves in the foot by disclosing information until it is agreed upon with a signed agreement between both parties.

yup, that seems reasonable, but you have to understand the community that is investing in the project that wants to know what will be done with their investments, or the casuals who just like the idea and want to get excited about a platform like this. In this day and age where all the info is just a click or two away, people get frustrated by having to be patient Smiley At the end it's your call on what and when to release and the right decision because you sure ass hell have a lot more to lose than we do.

I understand that, but if we were to release every single of bit of information just because someone asked, we wouldn't have a business. Coca Cola for example, keep their recipe in a safe and very few people know the true recipe. Its called holding trading secrets, its what helps you separate yourself as a business from your competition.

It may be frustrating, but those that are truly interested in the project and want it to succeed will understand that we cannot disclose all information. We always release information when we can, but releasing information too early can be and will be detrimental to an organisation. The ICO space is extremely competitive as we have all seen, other projects have already stolen our ideas that we have released and announced, so therefore we would like to keep some to ourselves until we are ready to release them.

Thats the curse of every ICO,people basically expect updates on the daily basis.
Activity: 98
Dont hype too much over Wargaming,as TriForce cant say much about it probably,due NDA.Im sure we will get all the updates when time is right.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
What about partnerships with big game studios? For exclusive games to your platform

We are partnered with Vadim Bulatov from Wargaming.net (World of Tanks, World of Warplanes etc.), we are currently exploring potential synergy with them.

Please be aware that our target audience is that of the indie game developers. Our technology is focused and designed to help indie game developers more than it is to help big developers. Thats not to say we won't look at partnerships etc with big game developers, but its best to target a niche area of the market and then build up.

This info got me really excited.Im thinking for some time about getting back into Wargamings World of tanks,and this is like a sign that i should go back and start working on  my skill again,in case you really partnership with Wargaming so i could actually make some FORCE  by owning noobs Cheesy

This is great news! I love wot and to hear that Triforce is partnering up with them just warms my heart Smiley

Thats so true,i played all of their games and im a fan,and this would be great.That would be kind of partnership that would instantly push TriForce among the big boys,whether they like it or not Cheesy
Activity: 168

I actually support this partnership with indies because I feel there are many underappreciated indie games.

True,indie games do need platform like TriForce,and i hope both parties will benefit from that.

You forgot about us users,and i think we will be those who will benefit the most from that TriForce-indie delevopers partnership.But yeah,there is definitely room for project like TriForce on the gaming market.

Gaming space as a whole will have benefit of Triforce.
Activity: 182

Oh,is this some kind of exclusive,news about possible partnership with Wargaming?Can you say more about it,or its still too early to talk about that?

We have had Vadim Bulatov as an advisor now for quite a while. However he has raised a few areas where he believes there would be some synergy between TriForce Tokens and Wargaming.net. However, this is still in discussion, so I therefore am unable to disclose any further information regarding it unfortunately.

I know its frustrating, but A) we don't want to give anything away to competitors, who have already stolen pretty much every idea we have announced and B) We don't want to shoot ourselves in the foot by disclosing information until it is agreed upon with a signed agreement between both parties.

Yes,i completely understand that you cant reveal too much,and that you want to protect yourself as this is highly competitive industry.And also Wagaming wont allow revealing any stuff untill its certain thing.

It's important to keep valueble information safe before its ready to release.

This info got me really excited.Im thinking for some time about getting back into Wargamings World of tanks,and this is like a sign that i should go back and start working on  my skill again,in case you really partnership with Wargaming so i could actually make some FORCE  by owning noobs Cheesy

This is great news! I love wot and to hear that Triforce is partnering up with them just warms my heart Smiley

Yes,i completely understand that you cant reveal too much,and that you want to protect yourself as this is highly competitive industry.And also Wagaming wont allow revealing any stuff untill its certain thing.

Agree with this, and secrecy often good for marketing. People interested longer.

I partially agree. It's not exactly secrecy, to be more exact it's about suspense. Suspense is knowing in which moment to reveal some information and how long to keep it a secret.
Activity: 210

yup, that seems reasonable, but you have to understand the community that is investing in the project that wants to know what will be done with their investments, or the casuals who just like the idea and want to get excited about a platform like this. In this day and age where all the info is just a click or two away, people get frustrated by having to be patient Smiley At the end it's your call on what and when to release and the right decision because you sure ass hell have a lot more to lose than we do.

True, people forgot how to be patent these days.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

I actually support this partnership with indies because I feel there are many underappreciated indie games.

True,indie games do need platform like TriForce,and i hope both parties will benefit from that.

You forgot about us users,and i think we will be those who will benefit the most from that TriForce-indie delevopers partnership.But yeah,there is definitely room for project like TriForce on the gaming market.
Activity: 98

Activity: 247

Agree with this, and secrecy often good for marketing. People interested longer.
Merit: 10

Activity: 224
**** TOKEN SALE! ****
TRIFORCE TOKEN (FORCE) TOKEN SALE IS UPON US.
TOKEN SALE OPENS TOMORROW, 20TH FEBRUARY 2018, 12:30PM UTC. STARTING DISCOUNT IS 25%, BUT WON'T BE FOR LONG!
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SECURED YOUR PLACE WITHIN THE PRE-SALE BY COMPLETING YOUR KYC APPLICATION HERE: https://triforcetokens.io/join-whitelist
IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY ISSUES WITH YOUR KYC APPLICATION, PLEASE CONTACT EITHER MYSELF (@JakeAshby) OR PETE MARDELL (@petemardell) VIA TELEGRAM.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THE TOKEN SALE EVENT OR THE PROJECT, PLEASE JOIN OUR TELEGRAM GROUP TO SPEAK DIRECTLY WITH THE TEAM: https://t.me/triforcetokens
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING TRIFORCE TOKENS, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE: https://triforcetokens.io/

Thanks dude, looking forward to it! Much luck with the sale.
Activity: 280

Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

I understand that, but if we were to release every single of bit of information just because someone asked, we wouldn't have a business. Coca Cola for example, keep their recipe in a safe and very few people know the true recipe. Its called holding trading secrets, its what helps you separate yourself as a business from your competition.

It may be frustrating, but those that are truly interested in the project and want it to succeed will understand that we cannot disclose all information. We always release information when we can, but releasing information too early can be and will be detrimental to an organisation. The ICO space is extremely competitive as we have all seen, other projects have already stolen our ideas that we have released and announced, so therefore we would like to keep some to ourselves until we are ready to release them.

Activity: 266

Pages:
Jump to: