Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 46. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
Beta will be open and public. You will need to sign up and create your account/profile on it, but there is no catches in the sense of costs or anything. It will be totally free to use.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

Will there be a possibility to earn some FORCE in the beta platform?
More importantly, will it be carried over to the main net?

Yes and yes  Cheesy Cheesy

That's neat.
But won't some people complain that beta testers had a unfair head start?

The beta will be open and public. We cannot help it if people choose not to jump on it when everyone else did. Unfortunately you can't please everyone in this life. We just have to do what we can to make it fair.

**** NEW VIDEO ALERT! ****

Here is a link to our teaser video of our upcoming RaidParty mobile social engagement platform.

Please be aware that it is still undergoing development so somethings may get changed.

What's that music playing in the background?

I re-watched the video 3 times just because of it Cheesy

I know, its bad Cry I spent about 2 hours just searching for so backing music. I even went through my entire soundcloud likes to find something. But I ended up picking that. I don't know why Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy At least it got you to watch it! Cheesy Cheesy

Activity: 276
Merit: 0
Sir,

How does i converting Viuly tokens to force?

I guess you will have to wait for FORCE to get on exchanges to be able to do that.Or maybe sell VIU  for ETH and then buy FORCE.
Merit: 10
I know its been only one day,but can you share hows sale going,are you satisfied so far with the amount raised in this first day?I dont wanna be too pushy,but im just curious.
Activity: 266
Beta will be open and public. You will need to sign up and create your account/profile on it, but there is no catches in the sense of costs or anything. It will be totally free to use.

That's neat.

well, then some people can join the open beta and get in on the action Smiley
Activity: 168
Triforce is still going strong and I love it!  Cool
Activity: 182
The beta is planned for July, that's really moving things quickly. Hope the sale is going well so that in July you can really achieve all that is planned.

I thought beta is coming this month.

Our development team is still working on it. You can see a part small video of it in our new intro video on our website.

Yes, no need to push the team unnecessarily.

The people are just interested in trying the beta because of the good response the community gave to the project. I for one can't wait for the beta, to try what the platform is capable of and review it on this forum.

I know, we are working on it I promise you. We have multiple other things as well that are in development too. I have spoken with our team building RaidParty and they are doing everything can to get it up and running. Our motto, so to speak is rather spend time on getting things right and running well, rather than rushing something out that isn't very good.

Will there be any registration for beta testing? What are the requirements?

Is beta postponed,or still coming as planned?

Still going as planned. Obviously the more we raise in our token sale events however, means the faster we can get it pushed out.

That is great!

It will surely be possible.
Activity: 210
The beta is planned for July, that's really moving things quickly. Hope the sale is going well so that in July you can really achieve all that is planned.

Our development team is still working on it. You can see a part small video of it in our new intro video on our website.

The people are just interested in trying the beta because of the good response the community gave to the project. I for one can't wait for the beta, to try what the platform is capable of and review it on this forum.

I know, we are working on it I promise you. We have multiple other things as well that are in development too. I have spoken with our team building RaidParty and they are doing everything can to get it up and running. Our motto, so to speak is rather spend time on getting things right and running well, rather than rushing something out that isn't very good.

I think its on schedule.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Sir,

How does i converting Viuly tokens to force?
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
How satisfied are you with the sale so far?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

That's neat.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

Here is a link to our teaser video of our upcoming RaidParty mobile social engagement platform.

Please be aware that it is still undergoing development so somethings may get changed.

What's that music playing in the background?

I re-watched the video 3 times just because of it Cheesy

Still going as planned. Obviously the more we raise in our token sale events however, means the faster we can get it pushed out.

Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

Activity: 238

They did say they are sticking to the timeplan so far - so probably end of July (from whitepaper)
Activity: 84

Pages:
Jump to: