Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 47. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
Where can I find information about escrow?

You can read about our escrow provider in our white paper, here: https://triforcetokens.io/resources/white-paper-v3.3.pdf

Or you can visit their website to learn more: https://www.coinpayments.net/

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens
The beta is planned for July, that's really moving things quickly. Hope the sale is going well so that in July you can really achieve all that is planned.

I thought beta is coming this month.

Our development team is still working on it. You can see a part small video of it in our new intro video on our website.

Yes, no need to push the team unnecessarily.

The people are just interested in trying the beta because of the good response the community gave to the project. I for one can't wait for the beta, to try what the platform is capable of and review it on this forum.

I know, we are working on it I promise you. We have multiple other things as well that are in development too. I have spoken with our team building RaidParty and they are doing everything can to get it up and running. Our motto, so to speak is rather spend time on getting things right and running well, rather than rushing something out that isn't very good.

Will there be any registration for beta testing? What are the requirements?

Beta will be open and public. You will need to sign up and create your account/profile on it, but there is no catches in the sense of costs or anything. It will be totally free to use.

Awesome! Will there be any content or region restrictions for the beta? Will there be any kind of restrictions?

No restrictions at all. It will be available globally.

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Where can I find information about escrow?
Activity: 266
The beta is planned for July, that's really moving things quickly. Hope the sale is going well so that in July you can really achieve all that is planned.

Our development team is still working on it. You can see a part small video of it in our new intro video on our website.

The people are just interested in trying the beta because of the good response the community gave to the project. I for one can't wait for the beta, to try what the platform is capable of and review it on this forum.

I know, we are working on it I promise you. We have multiple other things as well that are in development too. I have spoken with our team building RaidParty and they are doing everything can to get it up and running. Our motto, so to speak is rather spend time on getting things right and running well, rather than rushing something out that isn't very good.

Beta will be open and public. You will need to sign up and create your account/profile on it, but there is no catches in the sense of costs or anything. It will be totally free to use.

Awesome! Will there be any content or region restrictions for the beta? Will there be any kind of restrictions?

Merit: 5

Is it going to be possible to exchange VIuly tokens for TriForce tokens and the other way around,since you are partners?

No, our partnership is more along the lines of promotion.

You can always sell VIU for BTC, and then buy FORCE with BTC Wink

Very true, however we are not on any exchanges yet. So you would have to sell your VIU for ETH and then buy FORCE with your ETH Wink

Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Is it going to be possible to exchange VIuly tokens for TriForce tokens and the other way around,since you are partners?

You can always sell VIU for BTC, and then buy FORCE with BTC Wink

Merit: 10
Yes,only 1% tokens are sold with 25% bonus,so better hurry not to miss that.

Exactly this!I secured my 25% bonus yesterday,and i urge the others to do the sdame as soon as possible,but i wouldnt be surprised if its already too late to gte the biggest bonus.
Activity: 98

That would be convenient thing,to be able to exchange those tokens on both Viuly and Triforce platforms.
Activity: 126
Activity: 238

Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Yes,only 1% tokens are sold with 25% bonus,so better hurry not to miss that.
Activity: 168
**** Token Sale Is Now OPEN! ****

The TriForce Tokens token sale is **now open!**

**Starting discount is 25%!**

Discount is fixed to supply and won’t stay at 25% for long!

Make sure you have completed your KYC application first, before you can contribute.

To contribute, log in here: https://triforcetokens.io/login

If you are having any issues, please PM @JakeAshby or @petemardell

Here we go! Get them while they're hot !

Been waiting for this!  Cool

All aboard the token train!  Grin

It would be wise to invest early in this!
Activity: 182
**** MESSAGE TO ALL ****

We are now working closely with Viuly, https://viuly.io/.

We will be using Viuly as our main video content sharing platform. Check them out!

Here is our profile on Viuly - https://viuly.io/channel/21091

Be sure to follow us and like our videos!

Why not the youtube?

We are on YouTube as well, but we have agreed a partnership with Viuly where we have agreed to push our content out through them.

Yeah, other platforms aside youtuibe should also be given a chance.

Make sure you have completed your KYC application first, before you can contribute.

All aboard the token train!  Grin

Pages:
Jump to: