Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 52. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 0
What are you guys bringing to the table that seperates you from your competitors?

What competitors do you have in mind?

We are providing truly innovative solutions, that none other are providing. Unlike many other gaming ICOs, we have taken everyone within the gaming industry to mind when creating and planning our technology. We are creating a collaborative community to which every party involved benefits and profits from.

Not only do we provide players with a new and unexplored revenue stream, we also provide the same for developers, streamers and publishers. We also provide anti-piracy solutions, player behavioural analysis and much more.

We also have some amazing partnerships with extremely reputable global organisations, with more on the horizon. We also have Vadim Bulatov, head of marketing at Wargaming.net, Danny Montaner ex world champion CS:GO player and now manager of Faze Clan as well as Tyrin Davidson, ex competitive League of Legends player who was ranked in the top 200 players in Europe.

I strongly recommend reading our white paper to get a better understand of what truly makes us a game changer. You can read our white paper here: https://triforcetokens.io/resources/white-paper-v3.3.pdf

Also, I wrote an article which explains what sets us apart from other gaming projects, which you can read here: https://medium.com/triforcetokens/how-are-we-different-to-other-gaming-crypto-projects-d29eecb32616

I hope this helps.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

can you possibly explain anti-piracy solution? what is a general idea here?
Activity: 224
What are you guys bringing to the table that seperates you from your competitors?

We are providing truly innovative solutions, that none other are providing. Unlike many other gaming ICOs, we have taken everyone within the gaming industry to mind when creating and planning our technology. We are creating a collaborative community to which every party involved benefits and profits from.

Not only do we provide players with a new and unexplored revenue stream, we also provide the same for developers, streamers and publishers. We also provide anti-piracy solutions, player behavioural analysis and much more.

We also have some amazing partnerships with extremely reputable global organisations, with more on the horizon. We also have Vadim Bulatov, head of marketing at Wargaming.net, Danny Montaner ex world champion CS:GO player and now manager of Faze Clan as well as Tyrin Davidson, ex competitive League of Legends player who was ranked in the top 200 players in Europe.

I strongly recommend reading our white paper to get a better understand of what truly makes us a game changer. You can read our white paper here: https://triforcetokens.io/resources/white-paper-v3.3.pdf

Also, I wrote an article which explains what sets us apart from other gaming projects, which you can read here: https://medium.com/triforcetokens/how-are-we-different-to-other-gaming-crypto-projects-d29eecb32616

I hope this helps.

Yes, you've listed some very nice collaborations here, that should make the project really huge IMHO.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

I hope this helps.

Activity: 182
**** NEW VIDEO ALERT! ****

CHECK OUT OUR COOL NEW VIDEO!

YOU CAN WATCH IT HERE:

1. I donated 1 VIU to you guys
2. Who plays Yoda in SWBF2?Huh

Thanks, thats very kind of you!

Me... I don't play SWBF2. I'm more of a realistic FPS shooter gamer. Games like Battlefield 3, 4 and 1 or PUBG. I do enjoy Destiny and Halo however. I am also a massive fan of realistic driving games like GT and Forza. Forza mainly because of the modifications you can do.

I'm personally nostalgic about classic fast paced FPS-es.
Activity: 98

Read the whitepaper,and you will know Cheesy
Activity: 266
This is getting ridiculous, those who impersonate someone from the team should get instant and permanent ban.

Yes! But that does not keep them from coming back. I just don't get what their end game is?

No idea, probably some sort of phishing attempt. Please be aware of scammers. No member of the team will contact you asking for money or cryptos. We will never message you providing you with an address either. - I know you are all very aware, but the last thing I want is for someone to get con'ed or scammed.

Anyone with enough brain matter should probably realize a scam but unfortunately a lot of people are falling for them.

Reminds me of that scam where an African prince or something like that says he has a couple of mil in some bank but can't get to it without your help XD Altho, I guess some people could be really desperate to fall for that  Undecided
Activity: 168
**** NEW VIDEO ALERT ****
HERE'S WHAT SOME OF OUR SUPPORTERS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT TRIFORCE TOKENS.
CHECK IT OUT HERE:

Very nice to see the community step up!

Yes, the engagement of the community is very important!
Activity: 126
**** MESSAGE TO ALL ****

We are now listed on Wings.io! Be sure to check it out:

*** IMPORTANT ***

Due to analysts on Wings, we have new reviewed and revised our Hard Cap. We have discussed our hardcap and to keep inline with our goal of $20m raise, we are going to be setting the hard-cap to $20m. This is much more inline with our actual plans and based on the amazing community of analysts here on the wings platform.

Not a bad idea ,many ICO are lowering the hard cap nowdays.
**** MESSAGE TO ALL ****

*** IMPORTANT ***

Due to analysts on Wings, we have new reviewed and revised our Hard Cap. We have discussed our hardcap and to keep inline with our goal of $20m raise, we are going to be setting the hard-cap to $20m. This is much more inline with our actual plans and based on the amazing community of analysts here on the wings platform.

That's good news for the ICO to have a set hardcap.

Good news, thx for sharing!
This is getting ridiculous, those who impersonate someone from the team should get instant and permanent ban.

Yes! But that does not keep them from coming back. I just don't get what their end game is?

No idea, probably some sort of phishing attempt. Please be aware of scammers. No member of the team will contact you asking for money or cryptos. We will never message you providing you with an address either. - I know you are all very aware, but the last thing I want is for someone to get con'ed or scammed.

Anyone with enough brain matter should probably realize a scam but unfortunately a lot of people are falling for them.
Activity: 210

Is it possible to get contacts of people who are responsible for marketing & PR ? Could you, please, provide me with their e-mails?
did you offer an airdrop?
I'm the CEO on the project. I'm afraid we have the service providers we need for now.

The above is not the CEO.

Is it possible to get contacts of people who are responsible for marketing & PR ? Could you, please, provide me with their e-mails?

Please email me, [email protected]

No not yet.

**** MESSAGE TO ALL ****

*** IMPORTANT ***

That's good news for the ICO to have a set hardcap.

Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Activity: 252
I'm the CEO on the project. I'm afraid we have the service providers we need for now.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: