Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 151. (Read 324003 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Quick question - for the experts around here. I have my wallet staking on my desktop computer but I'm going away for a few days and would like to ensure the wallet keeps staking without delay or fault. Is it possible to transport teh wallet over to my notebook to continue staking as if it never moved? I.e. I don't want to move the wallet and then find I have to wait another 8 hours for coins to mature - I just want to copy and paste and get her up and running straight away.

yep. As long as the coins don't move on the blockchain. All you really need to move would be your wallet.dat file.

(I know the question has already been answered but I figured a little extra explanation wouldn't hurt.)

I really appreciate it! The reasoning behind an answer is even more important than the answer itself. Thanks!
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
Quick question - for the experts around here. I have my wallet staking on my desktop computer but I'm going away for a few days and would like to ensure the wallet keeps staking without delay or fault. Is it possible to transport teh wallet over to my notebook to continue staking as if it never moved? I.e. I don't want to move the wallet and then find I have to wait another 8 hours for coins to mature - I just want to copy and paste and get her up and running straight away.

yep. As long as the coins don't move on the blockchain. All you really need to move would be your wallet.dat file.

(I know the question has already been answered but I figured a little extra explanation wouldn't hurt.)

You can do that - simply move the %appdata%\Positron folder to the same location on your notebook (%appdata%). Start the client on your notebook - done.

Awesome. Thanks very much guys!
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Yes, you can move the wallet to your notbook as if it never moved. Your coins will be mature.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Love this thread, even the trolls and fudders are entertaining Smiley

Positron content is looking better and just about ready to go. I'll get much more posted today, thanks for the trust, it shows in the market.

Thank You for your work.  People really like what you have done here.   Grin
Activity: 840

You can do that - simply move the %appdata%\Positron folder to the same location on your notebook (%appdata%). Start the client on your notebook - done.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Love this thread, even the trolls and fudders are entertaining Smiley

Positron content is looking better and just about ready to go. I'll get much more posted today, thanks for the trust, it shows in the market.

Activity: 687
Merit: 502

Troll waiting for TRON to dump..

I just broke 1k free Tron by staking btw
People not staking right now must hate money.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Similar patterns as crave. I shall invest a bit Smiley sell me some under 50k please or ill be buying up!!
7 hour and 294 confimations over and still says you dont heve mature coins is it normal Huh

You must wait 8 hours and 100 Blocks I believe - something like that haha.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
7 hour and 294 confimations over and still says you dont heve mature coins is it normal Huh
Incase people haven't realised - The Crave pump is coming to an end. It was pumped like a madman from 90,000 to 300,000+ in a day and is now heading back down.

Expect at least some of that BTC to come to TRON. 50,000 is a good price for us to hold at. The longer we can hold an equilibrium, the higher the next break out will go.
Activity: 1098
a big dump is close currently I am waiting for 17k price

Lol...you and me both!

And the rest of the gang (TRON brotherhood)

no way its going that low lol I hope it does though.. I will back the truck up.
Activity: 196
Can someone help my with this?

My wallet wont sync its stuck at 78 blocks remaining. Im using ver 1.0.0.0

Restart it  - does that help?
No but thanks

1. make a backup of %appdata%\Positron (Windows system I suppose?)
2. delete everything in %appdata%\Positron but the wallet.dat file
3. make sure you have the current client from the OP
4. start the client and let it resync

That worked, thanks for your help!

No but thanks

1. make a backup of %appdata%\Positron (Windows system I suppose?)
2. delete everything in %appdata%\Positron but the wallet.dat file
3. make sure you have the current client from the OP
4. start the client and let it resync
legendary
Activity: 1274

Lol...you and me both!

And the rest of the gang (TRON brotherhood)
Activity: 323
Merit: 250
Activity: 196

No but thanks