Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 153. (Read 324003 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

SCAMMERS prometheus and fontaspump run this coin

dump to suckers

u've hold the bag

"Oh noooo.. two relatively recognized and controversial traders are in this coin! They are buying and selling exactly like the rest of us! How dare they day trade now that I don't really like them!"

Get over yourself.. I'm happy to see names like theirs taking an interest in TRON.
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto
Just call it twitter pump and dump coin next time. When's your next coin coming out?
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Shadow trolls. Why is your fud so weak. Come on step it up! Looking at you DBT

RED TEXT

Clever Graphics.

you are are the epitome of newb fudder.

We all know you're one of RenegadeMan's many sock puppets.  You're just as bad as the trolls!

Spamming useless nonsense in the thread over and over

Ha! I have but one account on Bitcointalk. But I'm flattered you think Good_Samaritan is me. I think he (or she) is very clever with the subtle sarcasm that quite a few are misunderstanding. Bloody brilliant (more brilliant than I could have come up with)!

In the meantime perhaps you'd consider either going away from this thread or being of some use. If you have an intelligent critical analysis to offer that reasonable people would consider to be balanced then you'll be adding value. But if you're just here to put shit on Positron's dev and people that are here taking a keen interest, well.....you know what I think of you.

Cheesy^^  This guy is one serious Armchair Warrior! ^^  Cheesy
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

RED TEXT

Clever Graphics.

We all know you're one of RenegadeMan's many sock puppets.  You're just as bad as the trolls!

Ha! I have but one account on Bitcointalk. But I'm flattered you think Good_Samaritan is me. I think he (or she) is very clever with the subtle sarcasm that quite a few are misunderstanding. Bloody brilliant (more brilliant than I could have come up with)!

In the meantime perhaps you'd consider either going away from this thread or being of some use. If you have an intelligent critical analysis to offer that reasonable people would consider to be balanced then you'll be adding value. But if you're just here to put shit on Positron's dev and people that are here taking a keen interest, well.....you know what I think of you.
Activity: 840
Is it normal, my weight for with almost 800 TRON in wallet is just 2??? All coins mature.

If you just reached min stake age: yes. Your staking weight increases over time.
Activity: 616
why is ccex wallet in maintainence?
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Is it normal, my weight for with almost 800 TRON in wallet is just 2??? All coins mature.

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Yourmother, very very good fud. Your usage of reverse psychology and subtle emotional manipulation is flawless. Where did you set your low buy? I don't want mine to prevent you from getting yours cheap! Keep up the good work! I checked your post history as well. Good stuff, how much are they paying you these days.. I'm free Sad

No, no, don't worry.

My buy orders are set at 10 satoshi, because that is the target that this shitcoin will reach after this copy-paste developer will start dumping and go on creating another high percent POS (proof-of-staking aka piece-of-shit) coin.

I'll see you at the bottom. And yes, you are indeed a Good Samaritan. You are helping Prometheus and Bobsurplus to get their Maserati's faster. I consider this a noble gesture.

see you at 200k

Of course, sock puppet with 8 posts

i dont need to proof my self even if i have 8 posts you are spreading fud by every good coin every time the same shit like with crave 
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Yourmother, very very good fud. Your usage of reverse psychology and subtle emotional manipulation is flawless. Where did you set your low buy? I don't want mine to prevent you from getting yours cheap! Keep up the good work! I checked your post history as well. Good stuff, how much are they paying you these days.. I'm free Sad

No, no, don't worry.

My buy orders are set at 10 satoshi, because that is the target that this shitcoin will reach after this copy-paste developer will start dumping and go on creating another high percent POS (proof-of-staking aka piece-of-shit) coin.

I'll see you at the bottom. And yes, you are indeed a Good Samaritan. You are helping Prometheus and Bobsurplus to get their Maserati's faster. I consider this a noble gesture.

see you at 200k

Nice signature wannabe troll.
Activity: 656
Don't Trust Words

No, no, don't worry.

see you at 200k

Who is the biggest troll here??

Name:   YourMother
Activity:   308
Position:   Sr. Member
Date Registered:   June 24, 2014, 07:03:22 PM
Last Active:   Today at 04:16:15 PM
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

No, no, don't worry.

see you at 200k

Activity: 58

No, no, don't worry.

see you at 200k
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

RED TEXT

Clever Graphics.

Activity: 462
I love to trade
bought less than 1k around 37k. I give to Tron a chance to pump hard.
It's not that bad. I'm here to profit not to wait the powerful release of a coin.
Activity: 14

No, no, don't worry.

Well give me some guidance here man. I'm doing the best I can.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

No, no, don't worry.

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
how many confirmations need  for matured coins starts staking ??
Activity: 350
This scam game is very simple..

The DEV clones a shitcoin with the help of loljosh, maybe. He enables a high percentage of staking. He and his crew are the only ones who are staking like fucking lunatics with great amounts of coins, because the death of this shitcoin depends on them. All this while the usual investor keeps his coins on exchanges, afraid not to get dumped on with his coins in his wallet.

Do you even understand, you god damn fools, that the dev and his crew are producing hundreds of bitcoins out of thin air ? When the dump will happen, which will be very soon, you will all become bagholders

ROFL!

+1231238213872

Maybe you opened some ppl eyes, but I doubt, greed is stronger. They will got dumped, and then like every single time, they will cry.

Yes my eyes are opened now..

Great advice from Yogi Bear!   Cheesy Cheesy

Thanks!

The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-full-truth-behind-shadowcashcoin-trolls-and-their-attacks-on-other-coins-818939   Wink

I am not here to troll other coins, never did. I've never been in sdc. As I said before it's up to you where you put your money, that's all.
Activity: 14
Jump to: