Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 152. (Read 324003 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Can someone help my with this?

My wallet wont sync its stuck at 78 blocks remaining. Im using ver 1.0.0.0
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
I think TRON will dip a little bit more. Maybe sell some now and buy them back at around 41K.

Do it. Wink

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Maybe sell some now

You're not getting your hands on my lucky trons!
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
I think TRON will dip a little bit more. Maybe sell some now and buy them back at around 41K.
So you're saying TRON is about to moon?

Crave was shaky but still have volume and price over 200k. 

I'm saying that just because it hasn't mooned yet doesn't mean it wont. Crave took a while before it did, tron appears to be acting very similar.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Looks even more precise like this Cheesy

http://prntscr.com/6uei6j  

same market makers / bot

#altsareback
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
First ~6 days of TRON VS first ~10 days of crave:

(Notice any similarities?)

Do you mean moon?
Activity: 706
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
So you're saying TRON is about to moon?

Crave was shaky but still have volume and price over 200k. 
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
That's a pretty fucking precise coincidence, though.
Activity: 610

it's just a coincidence

Activity: 481
Merit: 250
I would wait for the ann , it has gone like that everytime , uncertainity , support drops fudders crawl out their holes , good news and huge support and rising prices.

I do not think that the dev would dump now while he can just stake the coins while everybody got them on the exchange.

also the biggest wallets on bittrex kept growing https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-TRON

SCAMMERS prometheus and fontaspump run this coin

dump to suckers

u've hold the bag

"Oh noooo.. two relatively recognized and controversial traders are in this coin! They are buying and selling exactly like the rest of us! How dare they day trade now that I don't really like them!"

Get over yourself.. I'm happy to see names like theirs taking an interest in TRON.

People with your mentality should leave crypto or change. Happy to see pump and dumpers because you get the chance to gamble?

Sorry my mentality doesn't work well with your trading style. Maybe you should adjust yours to be a little more compatible with the reality of what you're trading in?

Me thinks you've got too much money on the table. If it crashes it should be little more than a minor annoyance and disappointment. You think everyone should change and pretend they are trading highly valuable stock options? Sorry, I trade on reality. And I find the reality of cryptos to be hella fun. It is what it is, your view on what "should" be and how others "should" think wont change that.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Not to sound like a dick, but this coin will actually be going up in value at some point correct?  Guess I should've bought at 9000 instead of 50000.

Although I will say staking's pretty awesome so far!

It absolutely will.  I'm pretty sure the delayed ANN was a tactic to shake out some of the weaker hands.  

People are in such a pump mood because CRAVE just happened, but the CRAVE pump didn't happen in a few days Tongue

I think CRAVE pumping again was also a tactic to shake our more weak TRON hands as they flocked to their dark master.

The devs are likely the same guy or group of guys.  I'm sure that the final CRAVE dump will generate a substantial ammount of BTC to pump TRON.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Not to sound like a dick, but this coin will actually be going up in value at some point correct?  Guess I should've bought at 9000 instead of 50000.

Although I will say staking's pretty awesome so far!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Not to sound like a dick, but this coin will actually be going up in value at some point correct?  Guess I should've bought at 9000 instead of 50000.
legendary
A quote from PositronDev:  "The market was terrible this winter, and now that people are coming back to alts, I think we realize it wasn't as bad as we thought. It's more fun here than stressing about being margin called and feeling like throwing up when we are. At least in alts we can still get some money back for even a shitcoin that dumps."

He and ICM (who are likely the same person) are bringing the magic back to crypto.  
legendary

dump to suckers

u've hold the bag

"Oh noooo.. two relatively recognized and controversial traders are in this coin! They are buying and selling exactly like the rest of us! How dare they day trade now that I don't really like them!"

Get over yourself.. I'm happy to see names like theirs taking an interest in TRON.

People with your mentality should leave crypto or change. Happy to see pump and dumpers because you get the chance to gamble?

Chill out man.  Everyone loves a good P&D.

Yesterday's bagholders become today's market makers.  

If anything, it's getting people excited about alt-coins again.  THIS is what really matters.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Oh noooo.. two relatively recognized and controversial traders are in this coin! They are buying and selling exactly like the rest of us! How dare they!

Get over yourself..

I hope they do buy and sell the shit out of this coin. I bought in when this thread was only 2 pages long. This hasn't even started. I think coinmarketcap also has a big influence for people to buy as well. Once its on there, and if this gets pumped, I could really give two shits if it crashes to the floor. But for now I'm lookin' to catch me a whale or two

Activity: 466
Merit: 250
Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto

dump to suckers

u've hold the bag

Jump to: