Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRON] Positron Technologies - Upcoming Project Direction Change - page 154. (Read 324003 times)

Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
This scam game is very simple..

The DEV clones a shitcoin with the help of loljosh, maybe. He enables a high percentage of staking. He and his crew are the only ones who are staking like fucking lunatics with great amounts of coins, because the death of this shitcoin depends on them. All this while the usual investor keeps his coins on exchanges, afraid not to get dumped on with his coins in his wallet.

Do you even understand, you god damn fools, that the dev and his crew are producing hundreds of bitcoins out of thin air ? When the dump will happen, which will be very soon, you will all become bagholders

ROFL!

+1231238213872

Maybe you opened some ppl eyes, but I doubt, greed is stronger. They will got dumped, and then like every single time, they will cry.

Yes my eyes are opened now..

Great advice from Yogi Bear!   Cheesy Cheesy

Thanks!

The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-full-truth-behind-shadowcashcoin-trolls-and-their-attacks-on-other-coins-818939   Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

The DEV clones a shitcoin with the help of loljosh, maybe. He enables a high percentage of staking. He and his crew are the only ones who are staking like fucking lunatics with great amounts of coins, because the death of this shitcoin depends on them. All this while the usual investor keeps his coins on exchanges, afraid not to get dumped on with his coins in his wallet.

Do you even understand, you god damn fools, that the dev and his crew are producing hundreds of bitcoins out of thin air ? When the dump will happen, which will be very soon, you will all become bagholders

ROFL!

+1231238213872

Maybe you opened some ppl eyes, but I doubt, greed is stronger. They will got dumped, and then like every single time, they will cry.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Shadow trolls. Why is your fud so weak. Come on step it up! Looking at you DBT

RED TEXT

Clever Graphics.
http://new2.fjcdn.com/comments/I+_e46d5537b09621c779b2e145cf70f933.png

you are are the epitome of newb fudder.
Activity: 687
Merit: 502
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
i have been staking with 1030 coins  and coins matured  9 hours ago i think,  but weight is 250  right now and it says i have to wait 8 hours for reward.

i expected more reward or do i just have to few coins

I have 800 coin, weight is 1, next reward 80 days...
Activity: 351
i have been staking with 1030 coins  and coins matured  9 hours ago i think,  but weight is 250  right now and it says i have to wait 8 hours for reward.

i expected more reward or do i just have to few coins
if your weight = 1 then yes.

it's because you have a very tiny amount or only a tiny amount in your balance is ready for stacking while the rest is not old enough.

I have dumped all my coins. Goodluck to all.

I have same amount as i did when i got the firs award today (+30 reward). I dd no transaction in the meantime Huh
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Activity: 687
Merit: 502

Last 14 hours of staking.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

ROFL!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Moon
I'm so happy alts are back. Nothing like riding waves of fear and greed XD

like this one, riding the waves of  Grin

I cannot undertand how can some people be stupid enough to sell at current prices... TRON is very new.

It took 2 weeks for Crave to be pumped.

The truth is: Tron will be pumped Crave-style and all those selling now will be crying in a week or two.

Even Crave dev has bought TRON.

Anyone with a bit of experience in crypto can tell you that this coin is going at least to 500k sat.

But he will only be able to tell you that it will be in a month at the latest, or in a day at the closest.

Don't take the risk of missing the pump.
if a dev buys his own coin thats saying something
I have same amount as i did when i got the firs award today (+30 reward). I dd no transaction in the meantime Huh
Activity: 784
if your weight = 1 then yes.

it's because you have a very tiny amount or only a tiny amount in your balance is ready for stacking while the rest is not old enough.

i might have bought them  Cheesy

good luck indeed
Activity: 364
Is this normal? 74 days till next reward???

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
LOL!

132 BTC volume from 260 yesterday.

It's done. Dev is staking like a nut case right now and when he will be ready, he will dump everything on you fools
Activity: 784
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
And meanwhile, at the TRON market
Activity: 495
Im expecting this coin to reach .006-.008 in the next 4 weeks
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
This is going to be so big on ANON its not even funny. Are you ready? Oh yea Im ready?

Jump to: