Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 105. (Read 275509 times)

Activity: 449
Merit: 250
don t touch my Bits
I'm running out of hope  Sad
50% damage
Don t give up man,u don t want execute your trade with 50% loss,do u?
l had same thing with an  ico that it went to 30 sats from 300 but now that coin  trading between 800-1000 sats and still l have no intention to sell,TRST is very very promising project and it just few weeks old,give some time to mature.
Good luck Grin
Activity: 322
I'm running out of hope  Sad
50% damage
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
HOLD your TRST dont hear some of the Fudsters here, dont sell for cheap

If you are a DUMB then DUMP  Grin

So many people just feeding the whales with very stupid behavior so that I also agreed with you hold is the right choice in this scenario. The team is still busy in real events and developing this platform everything is going very smooth and I believe very soon this more worthy.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
If trst goes to this polo it will be great and successful  Wink
legendary
Activity: 986
HOLD your TRST dont hear some of the Fudsters here, dont sell for cheap

If you are a DUMB then DUMP  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Wonder which coins polo will add short term. Hope that TRST is one of them.
  trut is not a  tech coin, just a financial  platform , need to be really  good  to get on Polo,  very  difficult
Polo only cares about possible volume and the profit it brings with it Wink Huge potential here.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
  trut is not a  tech coin, just a financial  platform , need to be really  good  to get on Polo,  very  difficult
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Trst is showing good come back on trex with nice recovered a lot and making stable floor between 9k an d10k satoshi during this bitcoin's rally period which means next days will be fruitful for the holders. Bitcoin already is already down than yesterday and Trst will begin to advance steadily. This is best for long term based to get maximum profit out of this.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255

everything seem to be going up again, even this one. i though this really will dip more because bounties are about to be distributed. has the bounties been sent already?  i guess the team will wait til btc price will be stable too.

Actually bounty distribution is complete for second round also for those who missed the first time and its been almost a month and I dont think that bounty will make the price down.It is more than the ICO price of around 6000 sat and looks to be rising.
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures

everything seem to be going up again, even this one. i though this really will dip more because bounties are about to be distributed. has the bounties been sent already?  i guess the team will wait til btc price will be stable too.

If am not wrong I think all the bounties are already sent to the participants. If the price going that 'cause of BTC in my opinion.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Holding onto this one, long term this coin looks great.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Thanks for the heads up. I am planning on selling before the distribution and buy back after the dump
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

Activity: 449
don t touch my Bits
Potential in this project is so huge, that price atm is just small portion, from what can be, if dev team brings this to real life. Everything needs time, but not just here in TRST is patience key factor, how make profit. Long term investment for sure, but very promising.
Yes,you are right,we should wait.
Activity: 269
Potential in this project is so huge, that price atm is just small portion, from what can be, if dev team brings this to real life. Everything needs time, but not just here in TRST is patience key factor, how make profit. Long term investment for sure, but very promising.
Yes,you are right,we should wait.
Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.
legendary
Activity: 1188
Sold at 14k and now I bought back in. Thanks for the dumps guys Smiley

You have to say thanks to bitcoin which is helping all the true believers to buy back at low price. I also bought back on recent dip so that good luck to us and all others who are securing this golden chance.
I am thanking myself for being a good trader Smiley TRST is one of my long term investments. Just look at the roadmap and you'll know enough.

wait is the hard part one the project is almost out you will see it's real value
legendary

You have to say thanks to bitcoin which is helping all the true believers to buy back at low price. I also bought back on recent dip so that good luck to us and all others who are securing this golden chance.
I am thanking myself for being a good trader Smiley TRST is one of my long term investments. Just look at the roadmap and you'll know enough.
legendary
Activity: 1260

Jump to: