Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 106. (Read 275509 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Sold at 14k and now I bought back in. Thanks for the dumps guys Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
I think anyone ICO investors will complain about the current price, the BTC and  Eter price has gone up significantly after the ICO and is a win-win situation. When the platform start operational this price will surely appreciate

@mummybtc, i also think that there is nothing to compare. even if the price of the token is dumping. we are seeing that the price of btc is increasing. it is just the same if the price of the coin is at high yet the price of btc is low. so nothing to worry if the price of the coin is not as high as it was since it went out to the market.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501

People complaining and selling make me laugh. It's a brand new coin, give it a chance! I'm holding and will see how things look this time next year.

This is still very young but people expecting so high from this. This project is for long term investors and I'm pretty sure once this dapp will get released than it will very profitable for all investors. Totally agreed with you.

exactly mate its for long term people . time is a virtue and it will prove what i said is correct or not.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

People complaining and selling make me laugh. It's a brand new coin, give it a chance! I'm holding and will see how things look this time next year.

This is still very young but people expecting so high from this. This project is for long term investors and I'm pretty sure once this dapp will get released than it will very profitable for all investors. Totally agreed with you.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I think anyone ICO investors will complain about the current price, the BTC and  Eter price has gone up significantly after the ICO and is a win-win situation. When the platform start operational this price will surely appreciate
Activity: 363
Merit: 10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Nah, it is not because of bounties it is general trend of downwards with every market just look at the same time launched projects and you will understand. These ups and downs are part of every market through what they go at some particular stage. Trst is one of the highly promising project which will reach at least $1. If you wait few months and get this price still you are good.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
I am very harmed
I bought a total of 3 btc
from 18k and 15k

Im willing to buy whole TRST they dumping Cheesy
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
I am very harmed
from 18k and 15k
dont worry , I sold all  my  trst too, but  it  has a big chance to  rise back
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
Finally had enough of the TRST sinkhole and sold all my holdings yesterday. Moved it into LTC just before the segwit pump. Call them weak hands if you want, but they're now 40% richer hands.

#minexcoin

Im up 50% trading TRST since yesterday, thanks for your Dump  Grin
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Finally had enough of the TRST sinkhole and sold all my holdings yesterday. Moved it into LTC just before the segwit pump. Call them weak hands if you want, but they're now 40% richer hands.

#minexcoin
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
I am very harmed
from 18k and 15k

@exortis, dont worry about that sir. i suggest that you do cost average. meaning, bought some while its dumping so that you will know your target price. if you will bought at this price right now, then you may reduce your target price to probably 12k depending on the number of TRST you bought. then when it will pump, you can sell it at the price of which you think you already have your capital back and the profit as well.

regards.

you didn't wait for the bounties being distributed yet. you should be checking first whether they were done with it because just when they are distributed, price will always dip for around -20% that's a good entry point. it usually happen but not all the time. take GUP for instance which the price is now $0.14.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
I am very harmed
from 18k and 15k

@exortis, dont worry about that sir. i suggest that you do cost average. meaning, bought some while its dumping so that you will know your target price. if you will bought at this price right now, then you may reduce your target price to probably 12k depending on the number of TRST you bought. then when it will pump, you can sell it at the price of which you think you already have your capital back and the profit as well.

regards.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I am very harmed
from 18k and 15k
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
good news guys! WeTrust just got added to Coingecko.

https://twitter.com/coingecko/status/861986030215340032

Meh, we want real news.

lol its not really a news to these holders. wetrust was e en on http://coinwik.org and god knows since when.
but i think its too early to see the token to quciky rise up, the team probably is busy doing thing and will woon surprise you with updates.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Wetrust is going up!! I think this could be the start of a bigger rise Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
good news guys! WeTrust just got added to Coingecko.

https://twitter.com/coingecko/status/861986030215340032

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Nothing serious to be worried about just because tokens are staying at little lower marketcap. It is not only facing the situation but every market is going to through same circumstances. It has recovered a lot and looking very good right now. Let the market settle down naturally before the updates to come out.
Jump to: