Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 46. (Read 275509 times)

Activity: 281
Merit: 100
That is the trend, when bitcoin rise the rest will follow, maybe it's the reason why altcoins name was created because bitcoin is the most dominant
of them all, hence we call it the king of crypto. As an investor, I did not long for my coin to exceed the success of bitcoin because I am already satisfied if it will ride with the success of bitcoin.
Absolutely not. Bitcoin solves a real problem - trustless and censorship-resistant transfer of value. Almost all ICOs either invent a problem, to make a case for the token sale or declare (declare! not actually build!) to disrupt an activity(absolutely stupid term).
There is absolutely no reason for even 20 tokens to exist as major independent tradeable assets.
When Bitcoin starts to take off longing resistance, altcoins will get smoked - the situation is no way the same as in November 2017. If it happens simultaneously with a strong SEC statement of all ICOs being unregistered securities, we will see cascades of blood.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
True. The first mover doesn't seem to be effective with WeTrust. Still silent and very few presence on conferences. Meanwhile, ETHlend is having a great marketing/brand awareness of their project. This what makes ETHLend way more better than WeTrust. Even though the value of WeTrust's ICO collected  amount is way more high now due to ETH price bull run and BTC price bull run.
WeTrust
ETHLend
XBY

Will outperform BTC... Maybe in your dreams, degenerate gamblers thinking of themselves as investors or cool traders.
Pun intended to all the excessively optimistic previous posters.

If anyone of you understood economics, you'd know that only Bitcoin or a better Store-of-Value would get exponential valuation over time. Functional/utility tokens shall follow the velocity formula PQ=MV in a perfectly liquid market, with frictionless token exchangeability, ie. atomic swaps and decentralized liquidity providers.
That is the trend, when bitcoin rise the rest will follow, maybe it's the reason why altcoins name was created because bitcoin is the most dominant
of them all, hence we call it the king of crypto. As an investor, I did not long for my coin to exceed the success of bitcoin because I am already satisfied if it will ride with the success of bitcoin.
True. The first mover doesn't seem to be effective with WeTrust. Still silent and very few presence on conferences. Meanwhile, ETHlend is having a great marketing/brand awareness of their project. This what makes ETHLend way more better than WeTrust. Even though the value of WeTrust's ICO collected  amount is way more high now due to ETH price bull run and BTC price bull run.
WeTrust
ETHLend
XBY

Will outperform BTC... Maybe in your dreams, degenerate gamblers thinking of themselves as investors or cool traders.
Pun intended to all the excessively optimistic previous posters.

If anyone of you understood economics, you'd know that only Bitcoin or a better Store-of-Value would get exponential valuation over time. Functional/utility tokens shall follow the velocity formula PQ=MV in a perfectly liquid market, with frictionless token exchangeability, ie. atomic swaps and decentralized liquidity providers.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
I held this overrated garbage nearly an entire year ago and thank god i sold it all to buy at what the time everyone called a worthless shit coin in.XBY. I bought a fortune of it well under 1 cent or 100 satoshis. This past December, that coin touched 88 cents and has a bright future ahead. Careful with these big icos that promise the world and have fancy looking teams.

We trust satoshi.price was higher when i held it then its current price. I truly feel sorry for the bagholders in this one. I would still be poor if i stuck with we trust.

I held this coin for 5 months but the coin just didn't deliver. Just from the functionality perspective and the lending environment, they have a lot of challenges ahead with unfortunately too less of a team to accomplish along with no presence of marketing which in a lending ecosystem seems to be the difference. Not drawing any comparisons but ethlend has made some remarkable progress in the same area which wetrust had somewhat the first mover advantage to!
True. The first mover doesn't seem to be effective with WeTrust. Still silent and very few presence on conferences. Meanwhile, ETHlend is having a great marketing/brand awareness of their project. This what makes ETHLend way more better than WeTrust. Even though the value of WeTrust's ICO collected  amount is way more high now due to ETH price bull run and BTC price bull run.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
I held this overrated garbage nearly an entire year ago and thank god i sold it all to buy at what the time everyone called a worthless shit coin in.XBY. I bought a fortune of it well under 1 cent or 100 satoshis. This past December, that coin touched 88 cents and has a bright future ahead. Careful with these big icos that promise the world and have fancy looking teams.

We trust satoshi.price was higher when i held it then its current price. I truly feel sorry for the bagholders in this one. I would still be poor if i stuck with we trust.

I held this coin for 5 months but the coin just didn't deliver. Just from the functionality perspective and the lending environment, they have a lot of challenges ahead with unfortunately too less of a team to accomplish along with no presence of marketing which in a lending ecosystem seems to be the difference. Not drawing any comparisons but ethlend has made some remarkable progress in the same area which wetrust had somewhat the first mover advantage to!
Activity: 803
Merit: 501

You would still be poor if you held any altcoin and token during the major correction the month of January. So, don't blame Wetrust exclusively for your losses. Market's gonna market. Most of the weak hands has sold off long ago.

its not just wetrust all the alts are dipping in red after jan. this will continue for some time but it be green soon and the tide reverses!
Activity: 924
Merit: 260

You would still be poor if you held any altcoin and token during the major correction the month of January. So, don't blame Wetrust exclusively for your losses. Market's gonna market. Most of the weak hands has sold off long ago.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
how much money did they raise at ICO and how many people are currently employed by the wetrust team?

do not expect too much with this ico project ! there is no expectation in the future with such a project, I hope that does not get lost  Smiley
Actually team it is visible well works also prospects for the project normal. Time passed too pretty well from start. So I think it is already possible to count higher award also. I do not think that the project will be lost among many, everywhere the are fans of coins. And there will be supporters and there are a lot of them.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
It is very good project which is high ranking if look at the potential and future growth but if someone doesn't understand the process of evolution how these project surges id that's problem. Another thing when someone is for quick money making purpose can see unexpected situation to get frustrated. Wetrust will make its own mark in this lending industry within few years.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
I hold WeTrust token but I think its a not a good token and wouldn't exactly encourage anyone to buy it.
So why are you still holding it?
If you do not trust WeTrust anymore then I guess it is right to sell even if you at a loss, at least you just minimize your loses rather than losing
everything once this will go dark. Me, I keep my faith, never sell at this rate and I encourage buying.

But I'm 100% sure that person doesn't hold this token just posted nonsense and more chance this was drunk at the time of this post. That is why he don't know what is saying so that is serious this kind of words from any out of mind person.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
I hold WeTrust token but I think its a not a good token and wouldn't exactly encourage anyone to buy it.
If you do not trust WeTrust anymore then I guess it is right to sell even if you at a loss, at least you just minimize your loses rather than losing
everything once this will go dark. Me, I keep my faith, never sell at this rate and I encourage buying.

True, I also have high hopes on WeTrust. What we need is patience and give it time. The dev team is still working on the platform and how to make it better. For the believers, buying more and average it down is a good idea.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
Is WeTrust truly undervalued?
It is, when you sit with a bag at loss and have to push an agenda, to unload your bag onto newcomers.
New paradigm, disruptive, bank the unbank - haven't you yet understood all these are just marketing tricks? In fact, Goebbels would be proud of the stupid heights crowdsales have achieved in 2017. Yes, Goebbels, the Propaganda Minister.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
Hello,
Is this WeTrust https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-TRST ?
Or it is another coin? Why it's called "Trustcoin" not "WeTrust"?

Yes, this is real Wetrust token, you can look on Coinmarketcap here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trust/#markets. If the token price will go down it will be a good buy point.
How do you rate the current price?
I think the price has already gone down and it's already a good time to buy, we are now at 3k sats and when the market will pump
it can easily double the price, remember the achieve of WeTrust, it's already enough to pump at least 100% of today's price.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Hello,

Yes, this is real Wetrust token, you can look on Coinmarketcap here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trust/#markets. If the token price will go down it will be a good buy point.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
how much money did they raise at ICO and how many people are currently employed by the wetrust team?

do not expect too much with this ico project ! there is no expectation in the future with such a project, I hope that does not get lost  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Hello,
Pages:
Jump to: