Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 45. (Read 275509 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 512
i think most of the altcoins are facing a downtrend, due to bitcoin falling
wetrust is a good entry now

It's true this month is the most bleak month for altcoin traders.
I suffered almost 80% loss in trst.
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
i think most of the altcoins are facing a downtrend, due to bitcoin falling
wetrust is a good entry now
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
I'm worried because the volume is too low and there's no increase.
We all know that bittrex is currently sensitive and removes all low-volume coins or other unexplained reasons.

You do not have to worry because at this moment altcoin everything is flushed and the volume is also very little.
In time all must be at the pump.  Wink
I believe this project but I am worried about Bittrex, even in the current situation. They still remove a coin, 2 times in a month it annoys me.

I hope this coin immediately issued a major update to minimize it.
Currently, only Bittrex and Hitbtc Big exchange that supports Trst. Maybe in the future should go to Binance or Huobi.pro.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I really put stock in those tasks and they're two great cases of ventures which can draw non theoretical income by plan.

Same applies to Bloom or Augur.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
We all know that bittrex is currently sensitive and removes all low-volume coins or other unexplained reasons.

You do not have to worry because at this moment altcoin everything is flushed and the volume is also very little.
In time all must be at the pump.  Wink
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
Don't know that developers have plans? Those who have a large share in WeTrust should make their strategy as soon as possible.
Tell us what strategy should we do, my strategy is just to hold while waiting the project will appreciate in value.
It's not the right time to decide now, it has not grown because the market dump, but there is a time for everything and soon we will see it rise again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Don't know that developers have plans? Those who have a large share in WeTrust should make their strategy as soon as possible.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
Probably because WeTrust is too silent now. Haven't heard of them in a while. I dumped this the moment i had a chance because i can't see any progresd at the moment.
Activity: 1106
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
hello! no news and serious updates. developers forgot about the project?

https://twitter.com/WeTrustPlatform

Maybe you are not following them on social media channels the whole team is active and doing hard work to make this reliable and trusted network. Beta version is live and this milestone has been achieved successfully I believe future of this platform will be brighter.

https://tlc.wetrust.io/
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
hello! no news and serious updates. developers forgot about the project?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
After security audit done by well known company it is fully ready to be used at large scale with full capacity. Once we are out of current state of uncertainty in these markets We Trust will be top lending services provider with next couple of years. But that pace picking need suitable environment which will be soon in my opinion.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Hi there,what's hapening with this project is everything okay?
Had some tokens a while ago came back to see it again.
There is no problem with the project, in fact they give good updates but we have to understand that we are in a bearish season.
Even how good the updates are, we cannot easily attract the confidence of the people as the price movement of bitcoin can significantly affect the altcoins, that is the reality.
Thanks,agree altcoins depeds from mercy of bitcoin.Still very strange how such a solid project remais stagnant in terms of price for so long.Will have a look into it deeper-it might be a good time to buy.

Oh, that's the way some coins go. Month after month of nothingness and then one day and in just a few days, the price climbs to 5,000%. This is altcoin territory. If you can't stomach very low volumes, you can just stick to BTC or ETH.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
There is no problem with the project, in fact they give good updates but we have to understand that we are in a bearish season.
Even how good the updates are, we cannot easily attract the confidence of the people as the price movement of bitcoin can significantly affect the altcoins, that is the reality.
Thanks,agree altcoins depeds from mercy of bitcoin.Still very strange how such a solid project remais stagnant in terms of price for so long.Will have a look into it deeper-it might be a good time to buy.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
Activity: 574
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
I hold WeTrust token but I think its a not a good token and wouldn't exactly encourage anyone to buy it.
So why are you still holding it?
If you do not trust WeTrust anymore then I guess it is right to sell even if you at a loss, at least you just minimize your loses rather than losing
everything once this will go dark. Me, I keep my faith, never sell at this rate and I encourage buying.

True, I also have high hopes on WeTrust. What we need is patience and give it time. The dev team is still working on the platform and how to make it better. For the believers, buying more and average it down is a good idea.
The project can get to a huge market. I think that this investment will justify itself. We just have to wait. And you should not forget about the proper distribution of your funds.
Bittrex is a good exchange already but we should not only rely on one exchange.
The team can do more, it's not hard if they have funds allocated to list it on more exchanges, I do care because I have been
holder TRST for a long period already but haven't seen a good price to sell for a profit yet.

the developer recently no new activity can make it grow as well.
there's no good reason to keep the token price high, maybe they've built another better project "who knows?"
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
I hold WeTrust token but I think its a not a good token and wouldn't exactly encourage anyone to buy it.
If you do not trust WeTrust anymore then I guess it is right to sell even if you at a loss, at least you just minimize your loses rather than losing
everything once this will go dark. Me, I keep my faith, never sell at this rate and I encourage buying.

True, I also have high hopes on WeTrust. What we need is patience and give it time. The dev team is still working on the platform and how to make it better. For the believers, buying more and average it down is a good idea.
The project can get to a huge market. I think that this investment will justify itself. We just have to wait. And you should not forget about the proper distribution of your funds.
Bittrex is a good exchange already but we should not only rely on one exchange.
The team can do more, it's not hard if they have funds allocated to list it on more exchanges, I do care because I have been
holder TRST for a long period already but haven't seen a good price to sell for a profit yet.
Activity: 938

Activity: 887
I held this overrated garbage nearly an entire year ago and thank god i sold it all to buy at what the time everyone called a worthless shit coin in.XBY. I bought a fortune of it well under 1 cent or 100 satoshis. This past December, that coin touched 88 cents and has a bright future ahead. Careful with these big icos that promise the world and have fancy looking teams.

We trust satoshi.price was higher when i held it then its current price. I truly feel sorry for the bagholders in this one. I would still be poor if i stuck with we trust.

I held this coin for 5 months but the coin just didn't deliver. Just from the functionality perspective and the lending environment, they have a lot of challenges ahead with unfortunately too less of a team to accomplish along with no presence of marketing which in a lending ecosystem seems to be the difference. Not drawing any comparisons but ethlend has made some remarkable progress in the same area which wetrust had somewhat the first mover advantage to!

Price is down and cant blame the team either for this current market phase.I remember TRST reaching an all-time high of 20k sat on bittrex and was thinking to dump and buyback low but missed it,now it looks difficult to see it back to ico price
Pages:
Jump to: