Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 43. (Read 275509 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Let the cryptomarket rebound and then you will see how Trst market evolves and starts to keep rise. This lending industry is one of the most interesting and trendy one. WeTrust team has many edges over their competitors so need to wait as this is long project and this should be watched in this view.

yes this market is very large, but to win it you need to put a lot of effort and advertising, PR campaigns and a lot of things
  Yes welcome everything exactly as you speak. But agree that all aspire to it. As to be. Perhaps here something is necessary more than just to want. Beginning from technology and continuing by any candies different. There has to be still a uniqueness and quite real purposes.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

Good luck with your project!And what is the maximum amount limit?

What is you mean by maximum amount limit if you think this is ongoing ICO than you are wrong with this thought. This token is listed on some exchange and you buy this from there as you want to invest.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trust/#markets
Activity: 394
Merit: 10
Let the cryptomarket rebound and then you will see how Trst market evolves and starts to keep rise. This lending industry is one of the most interesting and trendy one. WeTrust team has many edges over their competitors so need to wait as this is long project and this should be watched in this view.

yes this market is very large, but to win it you need to put a lot of effort and advertising, PR campaigns and a lot of things
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Yep, we can understand the current situation isn't in control of anyone but staying strong is the only way to let this phase go away. No one can tell with surety how long it will last but it can't remain like this forever. If you don't need to spend on necessities then just hold on. Token based economy is next financial system where Trst will also be important player.
Activity: 154
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Guys what is new or planned in the near future for this project ..?
but then somehow quite silence and not a sweeping outlook for the project and the token

Hi friend, they have new We Trust T Shirts out in black or dark grey. I see it on another channel of there's, haha good investment friend .lol
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
TRST has a excellent network. Really bad in case bittrex eliminates wetrst within trading
I hope that would not happen because it's only bittrex that gives us a good volume.
If TRST will be delisted, it will be hard to get listed in big exchange again, they need to come up with a more aggressive approach
to maintain a good trading volume.

I do not think that this token will be excluded, well, at least in the very near future. Since the volume of trading now most of the tokens have fallen very much, it takes time for the market to revive and grow, and everything will be fine.

We have to accept whatever will happen because it's not our control, the team are in charge of making this project grow
and if it does not pass anymore to the requirement of bittrex then I guess we should accept and move on, besides, it's not only bittrex which is
popular, we have many exchanges.
Yes it is true Wetrust has many exchanges but just bittrex has a large volume, Liqui or HitBtc can not surpass it.
We need a new bigger exchange and Binance can be an alternative.

We know if Bittrex delisted Wetrust then the price will go down and other exchange will follow.
That's the nightmare
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
TRST has a excellent network. Really bad in case bittrex eliminates wetrst within trading
I hope that would not happen because it's only bittrex that gives us a good volume.
If TRST will be delisted, it will be hard to get listed in big exchange again, they need to come up with a more aggressive approach

I do not think that this token will be excluded, well, at least in the very near future. Since the volume of trading now most of the tokens have fallen very much, it takes time for the market to revive and grow, and everything will be fine.

If there would be no development and no product to be presented then the chancer of TRSt getting delisted is high. How is WeTrust silent these past few days?
Guys what is new or planned in the near future for this project ..?
but then somehow quite silence and not a sweeping outlook for the project and the token
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

We have to accept whatever will happen because it's not our control, the team are in charge of making this project grow
and if it does not pass anymore to the requirement of bittrex then I guess we should accept and move on, besides, it's not only bittrex which is
popular, we have many exchanges.
Activity: 415
Merit: 101

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
Activity: 266
How is your project differ from the others?
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Activity: 13
  I realy don't know why the volume is so low on Bittrex .
I hope that's in the future everything will be ok , I realy trust this coin.

WeTrust has every chance of success, only it seems to me in the long run!
WeTrust that will open its potential gradually!

agree on that. but there should be more interactions from @team to the supporters . though they are still reaching the milestones .

I see that the team is sociable enough with the community and gives us constantly all the fresh information that they have. But just this project will develop and grow gradually, it will take more than one year.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
WeTrust has every chance of success, only it seems to me in the long run!
WeTrust that will open its potential gradually!

agree on that. but there should be more interactions from @team to the supporters . though they are still reaching the milestones .
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Absolutely right, this is how things are built in different phases before they becoming essential part of our lives. At first basic structure and supportive mechanism is designed and built which works like foundation on which entire business is prepared. Here everything is ready now start of usage is remaining which can be achieved through marketing easily.
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
The promise of the product trust loan circle has been completed, which is a stage. The next stage is the implementation and practical use of this financial business model in real life in real life. As the popularity and demand increase, the real value of the token will increase gradually. By the end of 2018, $10 should be a fair price for the token.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
I'm worried because the volume is too low and there's no increase.
We all know that bittrex is currently sensitive and removes all low-volume coins or other unexplained reasons.

You do not have to worry because at this moment altcoin everything is flushed and the volume is also very little.
In time all must be at the pump.  Wink
I believe this project but I am worried about Bittrex, even in the current situation. They still remove a coin, 2 times in a month it annoys me.

I hope this coin immediately issued a major update to minimize it.
Currently, only Bittrex and Hitbtc Big exchange that supports Trst. Maybe in the future should go to Binance or Huobi.pro.

I hope so.
But if the problem of exchange depends on the developer who decides.
TRST has a very good network.
Very bad if bittrex removes trst in trading.
I am also holding this tokens but I am not worried because I am confident that they will not remove WeTrust.
Worst case scenario if they will remove it, we just have to stay calm as there are a lot of exchanges out their, I am sure the team
are capable of paying the listing fee, even small exchange like Kucoin are good nowadays.

Yes you are right kucoin currently possess a large volume.
It could be an alternative if something is not in the desire really happen.
The trst team must take action immediately to anticipate this.
Some has alternative exchanges in case something bad happen, look at safex https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/safe-exchange-coin/#markets
they have no volume now after they got listed in Bittrex, because they did not anticipate that delisting will happen.
I think the team should make an immediate action.
I observed many times similar removal of coins at the different exchanges. I can tell one, I never remember on the memory that after the announcement of removal of a coin, it remained at the exchange, even after the taken actions from team. It can be and occurs happens, but I think it very exceptional case.
Yes, you must know if trst delisted at bittrex means it will affect the price of all exchange, not just bittrex. All who have this coin will throw it away because of panic.

That's because bittrex is the main exchange of TRST.
But I hope that this April will be a good month for all crypto especially TRST.  Wink

When everyone panics sell TRST I will wait for him downstairs.
It's a wonderful moment when it happens.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: