Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 47. (Read 275509 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 10
The WeTrust organizer's reward mechanism is effective in preventing arrears. Increase the confidence of the participants. It is a new mechanism.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Wetrust will be huge once the platform fully launches. The introduction of stablecoins unto the platform is scheduled for Q1 2018. But I don't  really know how this would work alongside the TRST token.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
We need to get the fundamentals first. Token utility, roadmap and more people need to know about us.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
 Atltcoin holders are the strongest bunch. I remember the doom and gloom when Ethereum crash from $400 to $250, from $12 to $3, the markets, in fact all markets are in a downcycle close to recovery.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Whenever Bitcoin goes up or down or shows unstable price its direct impact goes to altcoins markets. This is what is happening right now. This is period when you need to not shake your hands and to not dump your alts for Bitcoin. You should hold on your place by staying strong where you are. Alternative coins markets round will be right after Bitcoin's stops somewhere.
The dominance of bitcoin still continues, when it's up, people will invest more in bitcoin and those who are investing in altcoins are selling
to ride with the pump of bitcoin, and when the price fall down, people sell and convert to USD, that is the trend but hopefully it will change
because I have invested in some altcoins also.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Whenever Bitcoin goes up or down or shows unstable price its direct impact goes to altcoins markets. This is what is happening right now. This is period when you need to not shake your hands and to not dump your alts for Bitcoin. You should hold on your place by staying strong where you are. Alternative coins markets round will be right after Bitcoin's stops somewhere.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
I'm losing a lot of value with this project, I would like to enter again, are there any news to reassure investors? how come nonostane this btc that goes up trst does not follow the trend?

That is normal mate. When btc starts to rise, usually alts dump because people are selling out so they can have btc. So they will not be late yo ride the waves. Now, if you are a wise investor, when others are selling, thats that time you buy. Buy at a huge SALE. so buy TRST when there's dip. It will recover soon anyway

I am agree, trst like many other alts can now be bought very cheaply before the expected bullish market
We should buy cheap tokens of interesting projects when the market is on the decline. TRST is the project that will unfold its potential in the future. The project is aimed at a very large segment.

exactly . we trust team will take time and when BTC is getting hammered all alt will go down indeed. but they will deliver i hope.
Despite the development, investors cannot appreciate it if the timing is wrong.
Now, bitcoin has quite recovered but not fully so let's wait for that time that it will recover so money will come in
and some investors can also buy altcoins especially TRST which are undervalued right now.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
I'm losing a lot of value with this project, I would like to enter again, are there any news to reassure investors? how come nonostane this btc that goes up trst does not follow the trend?

That is normal mate. When btc starts to rise, usually alts dump because people are selling out so they can have btc. So they will not be late yo ride the waves. Now, if you are a wise investor, when others are selling, thats that time you buy. Buy at a huge SALE. so buy TRST when there's dip. It will recover soon anyway

I am agree, trst like many other alts can now be bought very cheaply before the expected bullish market
We should buy cheap tokens of interesting projects when the market is on the decline. TRST is the project that will unfold its potential in the future. The project is aimed at a very large segment.

exactly . we trust team will take time and when BTC is getting hammered all alt will go down indeed. but they will deliver i hope.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
WeTrust team has completed basic structure and lending platform which was first and most important part of the project as foundation to establish giant business on that. They are making partnerships in this phase and then marketing and promotion will come and then it will start to be used in future. There are some more steps but I see this project becoming successful without any question.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

Thank you all for the answers and obviousness I do not sell now, I was wondering if it was or not the case to invest again.

In crypto always try to do your own research before entering into any project don't trust on anybody. Even this has good potential but this is long term project so it could take long time to reach to the moon.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0

Thank you all for the answers and obviousness I do not sell now, I was wondering if it was or not the case to invest again.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

WeTrust is undervalued token I also expect bull run will make this more attractive. Strongly agreed with you this is good time to pick this token at cheap price soon it will go to the moon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 108

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Sometimes market gives us impression that price have stuck somewhere and are not moving up. This is happening with Trst token as well but the process is same after the completion of platform real consolidation starts by big players. They make the market boring to push the weak hands out for the final time before starting their journey.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

Agreed with you buy dip is always wonderful strategy it reduce the risk factor and give chance to make huge profit when markets recover. TRST has good potential to become huge thing in future this concept is really useful and in future it will work great.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

That is  flawed logic. If BTC starts to rise, and alts are getting dumped then why do when btc starts to dump, the money doesn't move into alts and rather back into btc and there on to either tether or another fiat. Calling it a sale whenever a token dumps is another mistake. Recovery needs to be seen in perspective to other coins which determines as the opportunity cost in crypto. Decisions at the right time make money for people. Moreover no person can know whether btc will rise or not since the money is not being shifted but rather new money is coming into the market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
We should be careful with every single aspect when we draw picture of something as conclusion. All those point which were added in on going discussion should be connected to better understand why the price are not increasing now. That quick spike in market anytime can not be excluded as well.
Pages:
Jump to: