Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 48. (Read 275509 times)

Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Never has been like this boring period in cryptomarkets as of now. It is like calm before storm and not all the ICO are not but some have delivered semi working platforms and are in final phases of full version or enhancement of the platform to make them more user friendly and adaptable when we will be in good times ahead.

Usually does. Sometimes a platform is ready and everyone is looking the other way (at BTC and ETH) plus the fact Bittrex is still closed to new users. Times like these, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a spike.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
Never has been like this boring period in cryptomarkets as of now. It is like calm before storm and not all the ICO are not but some have delivered semi working platforms and are in final phases of full version or enhancement of the platform to make them more user friendly and adaptable when we will be in good times ahead.
I am confident to that, we will definitely reach the time where we are trading at a good price, we started a good pump last month
but it did not continue due to the fact that bitcoin is not progressive as we expected.
The dump is over I guess so hopefully soon we will see the market lighted with green again.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
now any ico, it's cool or not, has come to a restless and unstable time. it's difficult
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
This partnership will undoubtedly have significant impacts on the success on both projects. After reading the article which was in fact announcement about the formation of this cooperation started reading about Origin Protocol as Wetrust already in one of my favorite projects. Wetrust team is taking great decisions to make this project remarkable.
It's also my favorite too due to the fact that it's still underrated, maybe because bittrex is not already the hottest exchanges now.
The team should also consider WeTrust listed in new exchanges like binance so the price will appreciate easily the moment they will announce great update like this.

For a long time already I trade Trust tokens and this project brought a good profit for me. Every time, whet token price go to the bottom I'm buying some amount of tokens. This year will be good for WeTrust, hope that we will se more major exchanges and uptrend here.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
A general consensus on the expected total coinmarketcap for this year is to cross $1 trillion by the end. We will see many new markets of billion dollars and will not be exaggeration or asking to much if I say Tsrt token will also be among those. Now its total supply and value of each token can be calculated based on potential market growth.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
just generated an address on bittrex. everything is working
[/quote

As for me, I prefer to use BestRate.org as it gives the highest rates..it's like an agragator, you know...which picks for you only top rates through such exchange platforms as Changelly, ShapeShift, Evercoin, Bittrex, Poloniex and others
So, highly recomended

I was reading about BestRate.org as I found out another recommendation of this service. And, as I realized, it's an agregator which is just choosing the best rate among different sources, am I correct?
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
This partnership will undoubtedly have significant impacts on the success on both projects. After reading the article which was in fact announcement about the formation of this cooperation started reading about Origin Protocol as Wetrust already in one of my favorite projects. Wetrust team is taking great decisions to make this project remarkable.
It's also my favorite too due to the fact that it's still underrated, maybe because bittrex is not already the hottest exchanges now.
The team should also consider WeTrust listed in new exchanges like binance so the price will appreciate easily the moment they will announce great update like this.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Activity: 182
Merit: 7
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
funny partnership with upcoming startups ico. I think it is only "FUD" and not making grow up volume,  would be nice listing to major exchanges for the biggest community  Cool
That's right, we should be in a pump now but it seems the volume still remain low despite the fact that it has rise 15% so far.
If this will be listed in a bigger exchange, we would have seen a good price right now, probably 1 dollar.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
funny partnership with upcoming startups ico. I think it is only "FUD" and not making grow up volume,  would be nice listing to major exchanges for the biggest community  Cool
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
Here is another good news and this is an excellent partnership.
It in its time will bring a good result, for both projects.
I think that there will be more new partnerships and lots of great news ahead of me, so I'm with the project.
Activity: 742
Merit: 106
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
[/quote

As for me, I prefer to use BestRate.org as it gives the highest rates..it's like an agragator, you know...which picks for you only top rates through such exchange platforms as Changelly, ShapeShift, Evercoin, Bittrex, Poloniex and others
So, highly recomended
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
I also converted more money into highly potential tokens like Trst. It has many advantages over others some of them are highly professional team and working product. It is now matter to see some widely usage of that trusted lending to achieve the targets. Coming times looks interesting.

Precisely, like Warren Buffet said, he buys value, discounted value when the market is in tatters. Buy blood even if it's your own, and then when the market recovers and buyers are confident again, you are already in more profit. Though, this will involve some degree of trust and faith.
The decision was right, majority of the traders and investors are too emotional, they are easily affected with bad news and that is why
there is a FUD created in them, smart people like those who are successful today are waiting for this time to buy cheap and we should be proud
if we do the same actions they are doing.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
I also converted more money into highly potential tokens like Trst. It has many advantages over others some of them are highly professional team and working product. It is now matter to see some widely usage of that trusted lending to achieve the targets. Coming times looks interesting.

Precisely, like Warren Buffet said, he buys value, discounted value when the market is in tatters. Buy blood even if it's your own, and then when the market recovers and buyers are confident again, you are already in more profit. Though, this will involve some degree of trust and faith.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Activity: 672
Merit: 5
Activity: 994
Merit: 277
Wallet is offline? can not generate address in bittrex?

Try Bittrex support.
WeTrust is on the Ethereum blockchain so as long as Ethereum keeps running, WeTrust will work fine.
Pages:
Jump to: