Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 57. (Read 275509 times)

legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
I really expected movement this month.  Sitting on this coin is killing me watching the other markets.

That's why diversifying your coin holds are important. The top hedge fund managers in the world don't own a single asset but several baskets of them, each with its own level of risk.
Activity: 377
Merit: 100
Is it possible to mine this coin? What Algo? Is there a wallet windows?
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
I really expected movement this month.  Sitting on this coin is killing me watching the other markets.

Have patience this project almost about to touch the exploding line I believe true believers will enjoy that ride and this move will go so high.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
They are at one step away from the full launch and still there are two weeks by the end of this year. All went as planned by the WeTrust team so we should be positive to see the expected launch of full platform very soon. I will repeat value of token will increase automatically need little more patience.
Activity: 20
Is req and trst fighting in the same ring?
Activity: 42
To the newsletter.....fucking laughable, the guy likes going fishing...bet he does lol.....get some real news out man and start pumping this fcuknig  coin....
Activity: 53
WeTrust community update [Dec 14, 2017]: https://blog.wetrust.io/wetrust-community-update-december-14-2017-2da5bfe6ccfa

TLC Beta is now live for public use. Here's a quote directly from the blog:

Thanks for chatting with us Jay!

And as always, thanks to our incredibly supportive community. If you haven’t yet, head to https://tlc-testnet.wetrust.io/ and help us create a more financially-inclusive future!

Have any feedback on the product? Messages of support? Tweet us at @WeTrustProduct!

To receive ether into your Metamask account, go here: https://www.rinkeby.io/#faucet

Choose one of the following social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, or Google Plus) to make a post that includes your Metamask address. It's recommended you choose "18.75 Ether / 3 days."

Check it out when you guys/gals can. I'm sure the team would appreciate your feedback!
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Does anyone know how wetrust will do the lending to the people who do not know how to use computer, mobiles or access internet as a matter of fact. Crypto knowledge is not that simple and since the basic use of this tech is in countries which has other languages as their primary language, how wetrust will solve the language barrier?
Any information on how these things will be done or are in the process of getting done?
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
In crypto is one basic rule, patience. We have many options invest to, but TRST is solid investment. This coin will go up for sure, all is about active Dev team and here is it!

Thanks that you believe in this project, I am also a believe of WeTrust and I believe it's undervalued right now.
I would buy more because I know if this year it will not pump, the next year we will see big difference from today's price.
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
In crypto is one basic rule, patience. We have many options invest to, but TRST is solid investment. This coin will go up for sure, all is about active Dev team and here is it!
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
People always follow the trend and come to join the party when it is already on the way. This is what will happen in this project as well. We those who are in this as holders and supporters will experience huge flow of money and interest of investors in few weeks. There is not much time left to see TRST flying as top market.
Very good and true post. This is valid for many others Projects as well. TRST has huge potential on financial markets in many countries, when this Project hit final stage, we will see lots of money moving here. TRST is not far from that point.  Smiley

Really always so. When a token falls in price, few people buy it. But when the price soars up, everyone starts to quickly buy a token for expensive.
TRST is waiting for a great future. The team is very strong, doing everything on the road map.
People always follow the trend and come to join the party when it is already on the way. This is what will happen in this project as well. We those who are in this as holders and supporters will experience huge flow of money and interest of investors in few weeks. There is not much time left to see TRST flying as top market.
Very good and true post. This is valid for many others Projects as well. TRST has huge potential on financial markets in many countries, when this Project hit final stage, we will see lots of money moving here. TRST is not far from that point.  Smiley
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Most undervalued project out there !

Who wouldn't want to invest in a project where not only the founder of ethereum Vitalik Buterin is an advisor but also where the founder of the project itself is an ex Google employee!

Product is being launched this month and with the price at around 0,48$ , a low market cap: $47.053.278 USD  and a
low total coin supply: 92,147,500 TRST there is huge room for growth !

interesting, because price did NOT move 2 days before the TLC launch and in fact in went down. wetrust doesnt have the respect of crypto community. Fail.

Crypto community doesn't deserve any respect.
When I read that people thing that IOTA can go x100...
This is the absurd level of idiocracy in cryptos...
Activity: 8

Who wouldn't want to invest in a project where not only the founder of ethereum Vitalik Buterin is an advisor but also where the founder of the project itself is an ex Google employee!

Product is being launched this month and with the price at around 0,48$ , a low market cap: $47.053.278 USD  and a

interesting, because price did NOT move 2 days before the TLC launch and in fact in went down. wetrust doesnt have the respect of crypto community. Fail.
For sure, this is something what in deeply under radar for now. If Dev team release what is expecting to be out, we can easy talk about great buy for under $0.50 atm. Good to have this one in wallet.  Smiley
Activity: 56

Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Back to TRST, this looks like is righttime load some to my wallet. Development seems as going right here, so have to be ready for price increase very soon.

Better to have some Trust tokens to the portfolio. WeTrust project in the final phase of the development and we will see a great result really soon. Myst have token for me.
Activity: 8
Back to TRST, this looks like is righttime load some to my wallet. Development seems as going right here, so have to be ready for price increase very soon.

Always buy on the dip.
Pages:
Jump to: