Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 58. (Read 275509 times)

Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Back to TRST, this looks like is righttime load some to my wallet. Development seems as going right here, so have to be ready for price increase very soon.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
it is time for TRST price to reach $ 1, and enter top 25 marketcap.

This is a too early call, without any launch 1$ seems to be difficult.Once we have the launch close in 2018,1$ would be easily achievable provided more users are interested to be part of this project.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
it is time for TRST price to reach $ 1, and enter top 25 marketcap.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
If the beta release is in this month, when can we expect the public launch because that is the time we expect a full speed marketing plan to go along with it. And secondly the product is for countries where banking is tough and getting loans is not easier so wetrust would be needing people on the ground for it in these countries. What kind of steps would be taken for that?

That is the beta launch right. The public launch or the commercial launch which will start bringing in revenue and more circulation of the trust coins is what is my concern as of the moment. Any partnerships with some countries in news or rumours yet?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Nice project, who's your main competitors and why's your platform are better?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
No need of pump here because development has is in final phases so natural growth is enough here. Once the platform is ready and start lending through this there will be real and constant increase in its value. There isn't much time for all this happen and long time follower and those who joined later are aware of the potential.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
WeTrust is currently at the East-West Blockchain Conference. Definitely some good exposure for the platform.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Seems like not many people knew one of TRST advisor is Vitalik Buterin, and this coin deserves a massive pump  Grin
Activity: 84
If the beta release is in this month, when can we expect the public launch because that is the time we expect a full speed marketing plan to go along with it. And secondly the product is for countries where banking is tough and getting loans is not easier so wetrust would be needing people on the ground for it in these countries. What kind of steps would be taken for that?
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Activity: 84
hi guys
just bought lots of trst
Activity: 686
big project undervalue big rise soon
you a dogecoin hodler
Activity: 1085
big project undervalue big rise soon
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Price are already on the increase and this is nothing but recovery of last days decline. I saw on twitter about new hiring and beta release of public these will be turning points though I still need to read the blog post to understand the whole update and article. At large it looks amazing anyway.
Activity: 28
I love their For the people, By the people narrative. They should promote this coin more, that tagline will resonate with fellow crypto enthusiasts and this is gonna moon  Grin
Activity: 994
Merit: 277
Price is mooning now, getting closer to the beta release this month Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
If I remember well beta web platform will be accessible by the end of this year. This means there is not much time to buy as Trst can go skyrocket at any moment now. This type of lending business of trillions and limitation of tokens will make them worth at least of $10 in mid term and then so on this is how I assume and plan things for this.

that's right that the beta platform will be ready the end of the years.
but seems no one interested ing to buy it and I see the price is going down and it's very cheap 0.000019 / TRST

apparently you do not really know how cryptocurrencies pegged with bitcoin works. research why altcoin prices goes down when BTC goes up and why altcoin prices goes up when BTC goes down. here's a good example,a lot of world currencies are matched against the US dollar and when the US dollar is high,their value goes down.It is called inflation

But more specifically because of Tether use in Bittrex and Poloniex, opportunistic arbitration by traders is possible between exchanges. In truth, the real price of altcoins is priced in USD (the most stable peg). When BTC rallies, altcoins cannot also rally on that reasoning alone. So, you sell ALT for BTC, then sell BTC for USDT and then USDT for same USD priced ALT.
Activity: 8
If I remember well beta web platform will be accessible by the end of this year. This means there is not much time to buy as Trst can go skyrocket at any moment now. This type of lending business of trillions and limitation of tokens will make them worth at least of $10 in mid term and then so on this is how I assume and plan things for this.

but seems no one interested ing to buy it and I see the price is going down and it's very cheap 0.000019 / TRST

apparently you do not really know how cryptocurrencies pegged with bitcoin works. research why altcoin prices goes down when BTC goes up and why altcoin prices goes up when BTC goes down. here's a good example,a lot of world currencies are matched against the US dollar and when the US dollar is high,their value goes down.It is called inflation
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

All are now interested in bitcoin and the shocking price from the past few days.Can expect TRST price to reach a new all-time low before 10th.
Activity: 668

Pages:
Jump to: