Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [TRST] WeTrust - For the People, By the People! - page 56. (Read 275509 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 16
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
WeTrust is right now a sleeping giant. We might soon start to see the price go up and up.

Even though we are listed on BITTREX I think they should also try to get listed on Binance .

That is indeed one of the biggest issues right now. One exchange is not enough for price to stabillize. Yesterday it was 0.63 and today it went to 0.40. No doubt every coin dropped 20 percent but stabilization will come when there are multiple exchanges for a particular currency. it gains more eyes who get more idea about project and in short advertisement for free about wetrust.

The whole crypto market is towards the downside and it is fairly expected for TRST too to go down with the wave.I am not much bothered about the current hype going with BTC and sure of TRST making it big in 2018.

I am fine for the hold. We do need to get more exchanges or atleast binance for now. When the trustcoins will go in the platform, we won't be thinking much about the exchanges part. The team is going slow and steady for now and i believe they can shift their gears now.
legendary
Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000
WeTrust is right now a sleeping giant. We might soon start to see the price go up and up.

Even though we are listed on BITTREX I think they should also try to get listed on Binance .

That is indeed one of the biggest issues right now. One exchange is not enough for price to stabillize. Yesterday it was 0.63 and today it went to 0.40. No doubt every coin dropped 20 percent but stabilization will come when there are multiple exchanges for a particular currency. it gains more eyes who get more idea about project and in short advertisement for free about wetrust.

The whole crypto market is towards the downside and it is fairly expected for TRST too to go down with the wave.I am not much bothered about the current hype going with BTC and sure of TRST making it big in 2018.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
It is always great to see that people see the real value behind this game changing project!

Can't wait for the release of the full version in January ! Beta version is already pretty good !!

This is price is great to fill up the bags, this is one of the most undervalued projects out there and unlike other icos they will start a heavy marketing campaign only when they are satisfied with their product and they are going to release it.

Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
I've just joined Trust project and I already believe this gonna be a winner bet ! The team seems solid and everything looks great and growing ! Can't wait to see what will be the price in 1 year ! Smiley
I am hoping we can see a good pump this year, the price seems very solid, it does not dump like other coins, though we are low at satoshi value but we are stable at dollar value. The volume has slightly increase and I hope more buyers will realize that the good news is about to be announce, so the best thing to do for now so we can ride when it will moon is to buy and buy more.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
This is common practice to see in any project before the final launch some shakeup happens in which significant portion of weak hands are shorted and some leave in quick spike after launch. Trst has very low market cap there is enough space to make these token highly valuable in time.

You said it. The secret is low marketcap. No way to go but up. What's more is that the devs are top-notched in their respective fields. The only danger to more downtrend is that TRST is just vaporware.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
This is common practice to see in any project before the final launch some shakeup happens in which significant portion of weak hands are shorted and some leave in quick spike after launch. Trst has very low market cap there is enough space to make these token highly valuable in time.
I have increased my stake in Trst after picking up few thousands more tokens in last dip. There are lot of good project and some of them like WeTrust are in final stages. I preferred this one for going as main investment plan. I have done with my accumulation already and now sitting back and watching time ahead.

Indeed. We are in the final stages and this is the part where the last of the weak hands will fall. Eventually sellers will get exhausted and the buyers will come back in droves.
Whatever happen I still believe in this project that it will worth big, I'm happy to be able to buy at 2.2k sats and now I have more TRST tokens to prepare for the big news. I am very confident after seeing most of the Eth tokens get pump, it will be WeTrust turns and it will be a long pump until we reach to the moon.

I too hope so, the only thing i am a bit skeptical about is the lack of marketing we see nowadays. Maybe that area will also be covered when they launch next month. New dapps announcement and faster deployment will help the price. I dont think new exchanges will help when the platform gets ready since the use of trust coins on the platform always gives one the chance to lend your coins in order to make the platform a success.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
I have increased my stake in Trst after picking up few thousands more tokens in last dip. There are lot of good project and some of them like WeTrust are in final stages. I preferred this one for going as main investment plan. I have done with my accumulation already and now sitting back and watching time ahead.

Indeed. We are in the final stages and this is the part where the last of the weak hands will fall. Eventually sellers will get exhausted and the buyers will come back in droves.
Whatever happen I still believe in this project that it will worth big, I'm happy to be able to buy at 2.2k sats and now I have more TRST tokens to prepare for the big news. I am very confident after seeing most of the Eth tokens get pump, it will be WeTrust turns and it will be a long pump until we reach to the moon.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
How investor will get profit from hodling WeTrust token? I saw their network will work and accept multi token and coins for circle. Will they create their own chain and enable mining pos or pow to make some profit for their coins hodler?
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Is it possible to mine this coin? What Algo? Is there a wallet windows?

This is token is not coin and is not minable
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
TRST is the first project I joined ICO, some of which I sell and some still I keep waiting for big things from dev. hopefully the price will skyrocket and or at least pass the $ 1.
It dumps and pumps..
we need some stable support..

That can only come once new exchanges come in line. I have seen multiple ICOs just for exchanges only and they all promise that they will list all coins possible for free. Wonder when will i see wetrust apart from bittrex.
Even Adex got binance now and their price seems to have stabilitized. Wetrust has been around for a long time to atleast be on binance and kucoin. It deserves at least to be on it. If the product launch is mid jan and the promotions begin after it, i can feel that a new competitor may just come and smash it all apart.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
It dumps and pumps..
we need some stable support..
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
TRST is another great project, and all of us, as holders and supporters, will always be concerned.
Compared with the other currencies, the TRST price is still stable in terms of daily performance.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
TRST is at a low price and can think about investment. I hope we can trust your project, good luck, trust development and team.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Have a look at the AMA recap from today, where we talk about growth, the TLC launch, our 2nd dapp, and more!

https://www.reddit.com/r/WeTrustPlatform/comments/7k3gg9/wetrust_ama_8_december_15/
Pages:
Jump to: