Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tyrtkov (TYV) - solution for in-game payments. - page 20. (Read 3617 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 2
I heard that for the soonest time, the administration of the project plans to make a listing on the EtherDelta exchange, many tokens for this are allocated?
Yes indeed, the TYV token will soon be seen on EtherDelta, for this is allocated 10% of the total number of released tokens.
Of course I'm sorry, but 10% of the total number of released tokens, is it a lot? I am interested in the quantity, not the interest.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I heard that for the soonest time, the administration of the project plans to make a listing on the EtherDelta exchange, many tokens for this are allocated?
Yes indeed, the TYV token will soon be seen on EtherDelta, for this is allocated 10% of the total number of released tokens.
Merit: 2
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
I heard that, in addition to the bounty program, the project plans to hold its airdrop. Can you find out more information on this? How many coins will be allocated for this airdrop?
To be more precise, 150 000 TYV tokens will be allocated for the participants of the airdrop. I wonder if the payments of these tokens will be frozen for some time?
As it is a lot for Airdrop, if the tokens are distributed to the left and right, the price for them will be extremely low, given the current market.
Activity: 336
i am really interested in this project. good roadmap, dev members
Yeah, development team makes me really sure that here will be good future project, that can be easily profitable
Activity: 182
The road map is really good postennena, every 2-3 months the developers are moving to a new one. Now, the main thing is that they would stick to this plan ..
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Merit: 1
The competition is certainly big, I will not argue. But the project has every chance.

yes, the competition is big, it will be difficult, but this project has chances
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Chinese translation reserved
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
The competition is certainly big, I will not argue. But the project has every chance.

Big, but as for me the crypto market is only at the stage of origin, so there are a lot of opportunities.
This is even a plus, not a minus, the project will be built on the blockchain technology, this fact will attract attention of both investors and users.
Activity: 504

Sure the team will fill it with content later, not all so fast, be more patient.
Well, you must understand that I want everything at once. Without a website to look in vain, white paper does not give confidence. I like the project, I like the idea.
You need to think more globally. The project is in the planning stage, there is a plan, there is an idea, there is a road map and white paper. All the stops will also appear in the future.
This idea is pretty good, but how good it will be further we can't predict right, even if I'm confident in this team of development
Activity: 98
Very cool project, as a girl I see potential in it, I wish good luck in this development to the project Wink
Activity: 111
Merit: 4
I decided to read about the project itself, I really liked it and it seemed interesting, I will take part in the life of the company.
Completely agree with you, the game project is interesting in our time and even relevant.
Activity: 350
I decided to read about the project itself, I really liked it and it seemed interesting, I will take part in the life of the company.
Read white paper  and made sure: a good project! Payment in the sphere of games is a very interesting direction with its client base.

Big, but as for me the crypto market is only at the stage of origin, so there are a lot of opportunities.
Activity: 294
Activity: 294
Tyrtkov looks promissing to me. A well-chosen idea is the key to success.
What was the name of the project?
 Tyrtkov is moving forward! Keep it up!
Pages:
Jump to: