Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tyrtkov (TYV) - solution for in-game payments. - page 15. (Read 3606 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

If I'm not mistaken, then, in addition to the bounty program, the administration also promised to launch the airdrop?
There was also such information, apparently these two actions are going to be launched simultaneously. I also join the company's bounty and the airdrop.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
I really want to join the bounty program when it starts? And how many tokens will be allocated for awards?
In general, for rewards, up to 10% of the total number of tokens issued will be distributed. Quite a round sum of tokens.
If I'm not mistaken, then, in addition to the bounty program, the administration also promised to launch the airdrop?
I really want to join the bounty program when it starts? And how many tokens will be allocated for awards?
In general, for rewards, up to 10% of the total number of tokens issued will be distributed. Quite a round sum of tokens.
Activity: 266
If you believe the information, which is located on the website of the project, then the bounty program will start exactly in 3 days. Anyone can join it.
Activity: 294
Great idea anh great project. I hope this project will be successful. Always keep up the great work!
The success of the project, first of all, depends on its team, and then on the implementation and prospects of the technical part of the project. One idea is not enough.
Activity: 207
Merit: 0

The same story, but I'm still interested in YouTube, for some promising projects that have such a company, I shoot videos. Youtube will be?
I also think that YouTube is necessary for any bounty program, because there are going to large masses of people, especially in the evenings. Youtube is a very popular website.
Activity: 336
Interested in what companies will include the bounty?
Tweeter, Facebook, personal blogs and telegrams. A standard set of social networks to work with. It is possible that they will add something else.

Excellent! It's just that some bounty does not have facebook, but it's pumped out of me.
All the information is available on the project website, as well as reflected in white paper. In my opinion, Facebook will not participate in the bounty program.
Well, we can also check whitepaper and take much information from that, not only website
Activity: 238
Tweeter, Facebook, personal blogs and telegrams. A standard set of social networks to work with. It is possible that they will add something else.

Excellent! It's just that some bounty does not have facebook, but it's pumped out of me.
All the information is available on the project website, as well as reflected in white paper. In my opinion, Facebook will not participate in the bounty program.
Merit: 1

The same story, but I'm still interested in YouTube, for some promising projects that have such a company, I shoot videos. Youtube will be?
Sorry, have you detail roadmap after may 2018? I can't find this( Another question about distribution of tokens. What percent of your tokens you plans put on the market?
Same question. Describe the shares where all the coins go in the form of a diagram, so it's easier to navigate.
Activity: 224

Activity: 146
Activity: 224
Are there any restrictions on the amount of investment?
Limit on the amount of investment there. You can invest in different periods of time, but for the first investors, discounts will necessarily be provided.

Are you asking about the minimum entry threshold?
Activity: 68

I, too, are interested in airdrop, where can I read about it?
You can find all the information about the airdrop on the website of the project. It's pretty easy, with navigation on the site all okay.
Activity: 434
Or do you already have partners and I missed this moment?)
Activity: 434
Hurry to the first cooperation, it's very interesting who it will be)
Global solution in game payment, i think this is great project and like the concept in this project.

I fully support, an unusual project!
Activity: 504

I, too, are interested in airdrop, where can I read about it?
On official website that have been opened earlier, just search link on 1st page of this thread
Pages:
Jump to: