Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tyrtkov (TYV) - solution for in-game payments. - page 16. (Read 3606 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
The site says that the bounty program will start in 6 days and 3 hours. Tell me, what percentage of the total number of tokens will be allocated for awards?
On the bounty, the company will be allocated 5% of the total number of tokens. This is a fairly large amount.
If the total number of released tokens is 15,000,000 coins, then 750,000 tokens will be allocated to the bounty. All right?

That's right, 750 thousand tokens will be distributed for rewards to all participants of the program's bounty. I heard that there is a plan for the airdrop, what is its budget in the tokens?
Activity: 266
Merit: 1

I, too, are interested in airdrop, where can I read about it?
Activity: 165
The site says that the bounty program will start in 6 days and 3 hours. Tell me, what percentage of the total number of tokens will be allocated for awards?
On the bounty, the company will be allocated 5% of the total number of tokens. This is a fairly large amount.
If the total number of released tokens is 15,000,000 coins, then 750,000 tokens will be allocated to the bounty. All right?

That's right, 750 thousand tokens will be distributed for rewards to all participants of the program's bounty. I heard that there is a plan for the airdrop, what is its budget in the tokens?

Where does the information about airdrop? I did not hear about him at all
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
For a long time I waited, the project will have its own website. The project itself is very sympathetic to me, when do you plan to start IСO? And in which crypto currency will you accept payments?
Activity: 504
For a long time I waited, the project will have its own website. The project itself is very sympathetic to me, when do you plan to start ICO? And in which crypto currency will you accept payments?
Hope it will be Ethereum, and thats very good variant from all aspects of vision.
Activity: 336
Are there any restrictions on the amount of investment?
It would be very funny if the limitations really existed. In fact, they do not, if you have the financial capacity, then you can buy all the tokens that will be put up for sale.
Limitations are only in how much tokens are even exists to sale on, and nothing more
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Global solution in game payment, i think this is great project and like the concept in this project.
Activity: 252
Guys, what's there heard about the airdrop? I heard that 1% of the released tokens were allocated for this.
The administration promised the airdrop, but so far there is very little information on this issue. There is no definite date. I hope that very soon the airdrop will be launched for all comers.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Guys, what's there heard about the airdrop? I heard that 1% of the released tokens were allocated for this.
Activity: 238
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
It would be very funny if the limitations really existed. In fact, they do not, if you have the financial capacity, then you can buy all the tokens that will be put up for sale.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
Which companies will include the bounty?
In the bounty program will involve social networks - tweeter and facebook, as well as telegramm. At the moment, these are the most popular social networks in the world.
Activity: 294
Limit on the amount of investment there. You can invest in different periods of time, but for the first investors, discounts will necessarily be provided.
And as for the project, I have only positive emotions)
Familiar advised your project, decided to read ... not bad
Which companies will include the bounty?
Also, I will gladly take part in the company's bounty)
To say that the project is good - nothing to say, the project is very promising with great potential and an unusual concept!
Activity: 434
Bounty program will start in just 4 days, I look forward to this moment. Free tokens - are not superfluous.

Hurray!) Good news, I'm looking forward to the bounty of the program, to inactually read the terms, especially the allocated budget and restrictions on the participants.
Activity: 434
The theme of games is very relevant, especially if they are associated with such a breakthrough technology as a blockchain. And because the project will unite many game developers, it will be interesting to watch him.
Pages:
Jump to: