Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tyrtkov (TYV) - solution for in-game payments. - page 18. (Read 3617 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
I saw in white paper that 30% of tokens will be frozen for an indefinite period. I do not understand why this is done? Explain, please.
It is generally accepted that the fewer tokens in the hands of a trader, the less one can influence the price of this token. In this way, project owners want to protect their coins.
Especially when more tokens of one project are in the hands of experienced speculators. They can raise the price several times in one day, and then reduce the price on the contrary.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I saw in white paper that 30% of tokens will be frozen for an indefinite period. I do not understand why this is done? Explain, please.
It is generally accepted that the fewer tokens in the hands of a trader, the less one can influence the price of this token. In this way, project owners want to protect their coins.
Activity: 504
wow so many so many game projects based on blockchain come up, can you describe the difference of Tyrtkov project with other blockchain based game project  Huh and I checked on the website is still not fully complete. and where is your whitepaper?
Here is a link to the white paper of the project. https://tyrtkov.com/WhitePaper.pdf
  There everything is written in black and white. Each game project is unique in its own way, it is impossible to compare them.
Just researched this whitepaper, projects seems very reliable, and team also make me confident in success of project
Activity: 146
Activity: 252
wow so many so many game projects based on blockchain come up, can you describe the difference of Tyrtkov project with other blockchain based game project  Huh and I checked on the website is still not fully complete. and where is your whitepaper?
Here is a link to the white paper of the project. https://tyrtkov.com/WhitePaper.pdf
  There everything is written in black and white. Each game project is unique in its own way, it is impossible to compare them.
All information on the project is in the first post of this topic, as well, there are all the necessary links to the existing resources of the project.
Activity: 294
The project is drawn up quite seriously, there is white paper, own website and even a road map. I like the idea, I will definitely participate in the project.
I want to emphasize the presence of my own website, which looks just fine and inspires confidence in the project. I hope the website will help to find investors.
Activity: 238
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
I hope this project will succeed, I would use this service.
There are many people wishing to use this project. But, to start it needs to be successfully launched, this requires investors.

I think that such projects do not have problems with investors
Now all the problems, you look at what is happening in the market of crypto-currency? Exchanges are emptying, investors in panic are fleeing crypto-currencies. In general, the situation is not very good.
Merit: 1
There are many people wishing to use this project. But, to start it needs to be successfully launched, this requires investors.

I think that such projects do not have problems with investors
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
The sphere of entertainment is gaining momentum, the demand for games is growing, and behind it is the offer. The project is definitely in demand

Yes, I agree, the demand for games will always be
Activity: 350
guys, could not find the site, or else it is not, when will the bounty?
I think that soon everything will be known, just have to wait
Activity: 98
guys, could not find the site, or else it is not, when will the bounty?
Activity: 111
Merit: 4
I would like to know more about the project. When news?
Literally, all information is available on the website. I have already studied the project almost completely. What question are you interested in?
All the news is on the main page, here you can read everything or subscribe to social networks
Activity: 98
I'm really looking forward to when the token hits the stock exchange and I see it grow over time Smiley
Activity: 181
The project is very interesting, I read everything about it and it interested me, I will follow it
Literally, all information is available on the website. I have already studied the project almost completely. What question are you interested in?
The sphere of entertainment is gaining momentum, the demand for games is growing, and behind it is the offer. The project is definitely in demand
Pages:
Jump to: