Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tyrtkov (TYV) - solution for in-game payments. - page 22. (Read 3617 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
The developers promised that on April 18, IСO will begin and the TYV token will be available on EtherDelta, but I heard that this crypto exchange has technical problems.

Yes, I also heard such information about EtherDelta. I do not think that's true, did you check it?
The EtherDelta Exchange itself is working, but not 100 percent. You can not trade a token, transactions are not closed, orders do not work.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
Becoming the first in such a field is not an easy task, but I am confident that you will cope with it

What do you mean  Huh
He meant that this team will deal with that good, and resolve all the problems that will come on their way
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Becoming the first in such a field is not an easy task, but I am confident that you will cope with it

What do you mean  Huh
The investment is good, but the product also wants to try it.
You may try it right when it released, not so hard to just wait now. But yeah, I agree that it seems attractively and wants to try it in work.
Activity: 336
The developers promised that on April 18, IСO will begin and the TYV token will be available on EtherDelta, but I heard that this crypto exchange has technical problems.

Yes, I also heard such information about EtherDelta. I do not think that's true, did you check it?
I think we'd better wait for announcement of that here from topicstarter, if we need really true information
Activity: 182

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Sure the team will fill it with content later, not all so fast, be more patient.
Well, you must understand that I want everything at once. Without a website to look in vain, white paper does not give confidence. I like the project, I like the idea.
You need to think more globally. The project is in the planning stage, there is a plan, there is an idea, there is a road map and white paper. All the stops will also appear in the future.

The idea is definitely good, we will wait for more information and technical details.
Activity: 266

I have not heard anything like this, they have always been good with them
Activity: 294

Yes, it is not ideal, but its main advantage over the others: it is decentralized and any coin to be listed first on this exchange.
The investment is good, but the product also wants to try it.
Activity: 266

Sure the team will fill it with content later, not all so fast, be more patient.
Well, you must understand that I want everything at once. Without a website to look in vain, white paper does not give confidence. I like the project, I like the idea.
You need to think more globally. The project is in the planning stage, there is a plan, there is an idea, there is a road map and white paper. All the stops will also appear in the future.
Activity: 252

Activity: 44
After reading the white sheet, I realized that it makes sense to participate in this company, the project is very unusual and will be of interest to many.
Yes, the idea is very promising. I even subscribed to the tweeter page of this project. I will follow the news, perhaps later I will join the IСO.
I also subscribed to all available social networks, there it is empty, but I think that in a week another, the news will be enough.
Time they need to fill their social networks with content
It is clear that the filling will be gradual, none of the company's bounty of companies fills a lot of information at once.
Activity: 336
After reading the white sheet, I realized that it makes sense to participate in this company, the project is very unusual and will be of interest to many.
Yes, the idea is very promising. I even subscribed to the tweeter page of this project. I will follow the news, perhaps later I will join the IСO.
I also subscribed to all available social networks, there it is empty, but I think that in a week another, the news will be enough.
Guys tell me, will the project do an airdrop or bounty company? I would very much like to earn TYV. I like such projects.
The administration of the project promised the airdrop and bounty company. Soon everything will be. In the meantime, you can get to know the project better by reading his white paper.
I hope it will be really soon, I'm trying to use all airdrops connected with games right now, thats have some perspectives
Activity: 44
Activity: 85
Yes, the project is worth it to follow his news, also today I will sign for all social networks, we will follow the further development
Pages:
Jump to: