Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection powered by EOS / ICO / - page 14. (Read 2925 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 10
The project is aimed at fighting a truly terrible thing. It's wonderful that people are trying to find solutions
Activity: 201
Do you think the project has a future?
I think it depends on whether the project will find its audience
It is worth adding that the potential audience of the project is not only the site owners, but also all Internet users. Therefore, in this sense, the project has a very advantageous position
I don't quite understand how this project can help to ordinary users. After all, they don't really care about the cash losses of companies.
Yes it is. But Uncloak will work not only to protect the interests of companies, but also to protect public sites, such as social networks. And this, you will agree, affects the interests of each of us
But there are millions of such public sites. Where will they recruit such staffing capacity to check out all of them?
Well, hired workers will certainly play a big role, but it is logical to assume that most of the work will be performed by artificial intelligence.
Oh, I completely overlooked the using of artificial intelligence. Now everything has become clearer. So I will study its meaning on this project

In short, the introduction and using of AI will allow scanning of public and private networks to search of vulnerabilities and this process can continue indefinitely
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
It is worth adding that the potential audience of the project is not only the site owners, but also all Internet users. Therefore, in this sense, the project has a very advantageous position
I don't quite understand how this project can help to ordinary users. After all, they don't really care about the cash losses of companies.
Yes it is. But Uncloak will work not only to protect the interests of companies, but also to protect public sites, such as social networks. And this, you will agree, affects the interests of each of us
But there are millions of such public sites. Where will they recruit such staffing capacity to check out all of them?

Well, hired workers will certainly play a big role, but it is logical to assume that most of the work will be performed by artificial intelligence.

Oh, I completely overlooked the using of artificial intelligence. Now everything has become clearer. So I will study its meaning on this project
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Uncloak is a promising project in the field of detection and combating cyber security threats through the introduction of blockchain technology and artificial intelligence.
Given that the company has only recently started its marketing program, so far the project community is not so big.However, we can expect it to grow over the next few weeks.

Activity: 41

Activity: 24
What cryptocurrency can I use to purchase?
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
EOS is a very cool project. I'm glad that the EOS blockchain  finds its use. In the next six months, many projects will want to use EOS as a basis for their projects
Activity: 228
Cyber security now really comes to the fore. After all we must always remember that no one is completely immune on the Internet. So these guys are doing a good job
Activity: 162
Your company looks good. How can I help you in your development? Please, email me a private message if you are interested in anything
Activity: 31
I'm a bit skeptical about this project. The idea is very difficult to implement, and the hackers tools also don't stand still. Let's see how the project will develop

The team is filled by the experienced experts in the field of blockchain cybersecurity, so I think that you should not worry about the technical implementation of the product
I haven't studied the composition of the team yet. I should figure out if everything is so good in reality.
Activity: 32
I'm a bit skeptical about this project. The idea is very difficult to implement, and the hackers tools also don't stand still. Let's see how the project will develop

The team is filled by the experienced experts in the field of blockchain cybersecurity, so I think that you should not worry about the technical implementation of the product
Activity: 31
Activity: 23
I believe people who invested in such technologies are those who make the most profit.
Activity: 218
ICO sales are approaching the next mark. But I think the team needs to carry out more ambitious activities aimed at developing the interest of small investors in the project. Now is the right time for that.

This project is created exactly for small investors so I think for the project is enough to let them know about its existence and further funding will only be a matter of time
Pages:
Jump to: