Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] Ura.Market — A New Format For Safe Investment🔥 - page 2. (Read 2956 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
It’s interesting whether the investors will remain anonymous if these projects will work via smart contracts.
Activity: 39
What amount of dividends has the platform already paid to its investors?     
Judging by the info on their site, more than 66 Eth.
Activity: 21
What amount of dividends has the platform already paid to its investors?     
Are any URA tokens still available for sale?

Of course, there’re still plenty of tokens for sale Smiley
Are any URA tokens still available for sale?
Activity: 23
It’s interesting why URA.market reduced referral program’s reward amount.. Maybe it runs out of money?
Hahahhah nope  Cheesy There’re just too many people willing to participate in the referral program,  that’s why they reduced reward amount.   

Did they reduce a reward? I haven’t even heard about it…

Yes, they really did, but not to a considerable extent. They reduced it from 3% to 2%.
Will payments still be provided only in Eth? 
It’s interesting why URA.market reduced referral program’s reward amount.. Maybe it runs out of money?
Hahahhah nope  Cheesy There’re just too many people willing to participate in the referral program,  that’s why they reduced reward amount.   

Yes, they really did, but not to a considerable extent. They reduced it from 3% to 2%.
Activity: 23

Activity: 7
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
I heard from someone whether you will give investors the opportunity to make more additional info and details.
And here I see that your media is not functioning properly, please be more careful and please correct it.
Activity: 11
Where is it possible to read a detailed review of this project? Has anyone made such a review at all?   
Activity: 105
What is the minimum amount of money that you need to implement your project?
Activity: 76
What exchanges will it be possible to sell and buy your tokens in the future?   
Activity: 71
How much does one URA token cost now?   
Activity: 224
Tell me pls, is it possible to contact the project developers?   
Activity: 60
Is it possible to see the code of URA project somewhere?
Activity: 60
How will this platform benefit from the fact that other projects will use these smart contracts?   
Activity: 136
Last time i followed a project with this same idea turned out to be a scam. let's hope for a better experience this time.
Activity: 57
If the projects use these smart contracts, will the process of buying tokens be more complicated?
Pages:
Jump to: