Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] Ura.Market — A New Format For Safe Investment🔥 - page 4. (Read 2956 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Guys, I don’t understand whether URA project is live or not.
As far as i understand, it’s at kinda beta-testing stage now.
So they already have some clients in the form of ICO projects? 
The project’s creators said that some projects already tested the system.
So they already have some clients in the form of ICO projects? 
Activity: 105
How will you support young ICO projects in addition to the smart contracts?   
Activity: 76
In what countries your smart contract won’t be available? Although, it’d be great if there were no restrictions of such sort.   
Activity: 224
Do you have something like bounty campaign where it’s possible to earn tokens for attracting new investors to the project?   
Activity: 60
Will URA tokenholders  get dividends from platform’s operation or during some particular period of time?   
Activity: 71
Why did you decide to create Ethereum-based smart contracts? Weren’t there any other options?   
Activity: 78
What are your plans for URA.market development during the first two months of 2019? 
Activity: 10
How many new investors joined your project during the last week?   
Activity: 49
What does market capitalization specified on your site mean? 
Activity: 12
The ICO market can really become live again due to such projects. Personally, I will invest in this project and I will hope that it will succeed.   
It seems to me that one project isn’t enough to revive such a big market. 

One will be enough for a boost. Similar projects will appear and they will really be able to change the industry!

It’s interesting what they will do if they don’t deal with the competition Cheesy
Sure they’ll deal with competition. First, they will already have a considerable share of the market by the moment of appearance of the first competitors.   
No, I’m not an expert to make such forecasts, but it sounds convincing. We’ll see in a couple of years whether your forecast will come true or not.   
Activity: 5
The ICO market can really become live again due to such projects. Personally, I will invest in this project and I will hope that it will succeed.   

One will be enough for a boost. Similar projects will appear and they will really be able to change the industry!

It’s interesting what they will do if they don’t deal with the competition Cheesy
Sure they’ll deal with competition. First, they will already have a considerable share of the market by the moment of appearance of the first competitors.   

Activity: 61
How do you ensure anonymity with the help of your smart contract?   
Activity: 113
Do you cooperate with projects from particular areas or doesn’t it matter?     
Pages:
Jump to: