Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] Ura.Market — A New Format For Safe Investment🔥 - page 3. (Read 2956 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Does this project have any competitors? What makes them different?
Activity: 8
I didn’t manage to understand what would the idea of smart contracts developed by URA be.   
They will make the process of investing in ICO more transparent. Investors’ funds will be fixed in a smart contract for a particular amount of time, this will let the projects and their tokens develop steadily.
May the projects have problems if the money isnt fixed?   
Yes, this may make harm to the projects. Sure it may make harm to the tokens. If a big investor sells a considerable part of his tokens after the end of the ICO, it will make the token cost drop and it will  lose its attractiveness in the market.
For what period of time will investors’ funds be fixed?   
No more than for 1-3 months. Project creators choose the duration.
And after that it’ll be possible to sell the tokens or use them to buy projects’ services?
Activity: 49
I didn’t manage to understand what would the idea of smart contracts developed by URA be.   
They will make the process of investing in ICO more transparent. Investors’ funds will be fixed in a smart contract for a particular amount of time, this will let the projects and their tokens develop steadily.
Yes, this may make harm to the projects. Sure it may make harm to the tokens. If a big investor sells a considerable part of his tokens after the end of the ICO, it will make the token cost drop and it will  lose its attractiveness in the market.
No more than for 1-3 months. Project creators choose the duration.
Activity: 49
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Activity: 82
What commission will be charged from ICO projects on this platform for the use of its smart contract? 
Activity: 106
Will the project’s developers buy the tokens on the exchange and burn them to stimulate the price growth in the future?   
Activity: 106
What is the daily trading volume of URA tokens on the exchanges now?   
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
The project’s creators said that some projects already tested the system.
Are the name of these projects known?
No, nothing was said about the names.
Now all investors are very scared of scam. One should not speak words, but provide facts. This is the only way to earn the trust of investors.
Activity: 238
How much has the project managed to earn on selling its tokens already?   
Activity: 115
For what period of time are investors’ funds blocked in URA smart contract? 
Activity: 82
Is URA team planning to attend some blockchain conferences in January?   
Activity: 57
How will investors benefit due to URA smart contract?   
Activity: 48
Are there any restrictions in URA referral program?
Activity: 7
Guys, I don’t understand whether URA project is live or not.
As far as i understand, it’s at kinda beta-testing stage now.
So they already have some clients in the form of ICO projects? 
When will full-fledged launch of the project take place?
Pages:
Jump to: