Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 183. (Read 576776 times)

vip
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
By October, we'll have worked out this issue.  We are playing with different R01F (input) resistors now to see how well that works. 

Can I confirm when in Oct you expect October kits to ship ?
ie: early orders - early October vs all orders at the end of Oct. etc

Shipping is "by end of" whatever month the product description says - and that's our best effort guess.  With production delays, component shortages and now even manufacturing variability we just can't nail it down much better.

One thing we do know for sure - bare chips will be early October.
Activity: 692
Merit: 500
By October, we'll have worked out this issue.  We are playing with different R01F (input) resistors now to see how well that works. 

Can I confirm when in Oct you expect October kits to ship ?
ie: early orders - early October vs all orders at the end of Oct. etc
vip
Activity: 826
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
So here's the status guys:

Niko's new guy in China is very fast.  Niko's already got boards and has shipped a few.  They have also got the v2 M-board working, but I haven't produced any for August shipment.  

I've got tracking numbers in hand for the first shipments of M's and H's - about 15 full rigs worth.  More will ship each day as they are made.  Probably much larger quantities on the next shipments.  We are also balancing production with Niko's guy, since we are very happy with the turnaround time.  According to FedEx, I should be receiving first boards on 8/29 - we shall see about that.

Niko is also seeing some under-performing cards compared to what Tytus was seeing with his test rig.  This could be due to the chips (different wafer, different packager, etc).  It could be due to the v2 M-board, different PCB manufacturer, components, software changes,  etc.  The testing process is time consuming because we must run the boards long enough to get good data - they have to warm up and run for a few hours, then get tuned.

We are committed to shipping the promised hashrate, so you will receive a tested rig that can produce what we claim.  If that means we add in extra cards then that's what we will do.  For full rig owners, if your rig is coming up short we will send an extra M-board + H-boards until we reach the advertised 400GH/s rate.

If shipments arrive on time, the testing & shipping process will run straight through the holiday weekend until everything is out the door.  We may lose a shipping day due to Labor Day (Monday, Sept. 2nd), but the team will be working.

Cheers,
Dave

I ordered 250 GH/s worth of H-boards with my starter kit, if I'm lacking > 25 GH/s from that will I more H boards to compensate?

Probably no more then 1, lol.
I would assume that H-boards would be fixed for October delivery.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1005

Niko's new guy in China is very fast.  Niko's already got boards and has shipped a few.  They have also got the v2 M-board working, but I haven't produced any for August shipment.  

I've got tracking numbers in hand for the first shipments of M's and H's - about 15 full rigs worth.  More will ship each day as they are made.  Probably much larger quantities on the next shipments.  We are also balancing production with Niko's guy, since we are very happy with the turnaround time.  According to FedEx, I should be receiving first boards on 8/29 - we shall see about that.

Niko is also seeing some under-performing cards compared to what Tytus was seeing with his test rig.  This could be due to the chips (different wafer, different packager, etc).  It could be due to the v2 M-board, different PCB manufacturer, components, software changes,  etc.  The testing process is time consuming because we must run the boards long enough to get good data - they have to warm up and run for a few hours, then get tuned.

We are committed to shipping the promised hashrate, so you will receive a tested rig that can produce what we claim.  If that means we add in extra cards then that's what we will do.  For full rig owners, if your rig is coming up short we will send an extra M-board + H-boards until we reach the advertised 400GH/s rate.

If shipments arrive on time, the testing & shipping process will run straight through the holiday weekend until everything is out the door.  We may lose a shipping day due to Labor Day (Monday, Sept. 2nd), but the team will be working.

Cheers,
Dave

I ordered 250 GH/s worth of H-boards with my starter kit, if I'm lacking > 25 GH/s from that will I more H boards to compensate?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
So far I am quite pleased with Dave and Bitfury as well.  If business stays good I am willing to become an investor or join the team or do more bulk buys.

Very Respectfully,

GreaterNinja
Activity: 336
bitfury/dave and everyone gets award for being the first asic company to not fuck over their customers!
good job! believe it or not this is quite a milestone.

The things they are doing to try and make good with customers is unheard of in this industry. Applause! Dave, we know the decisions you guys have had to make can be costly to you as a company, but hopefully you will corner the ASIC market because of your good will towards customers.
Activity: 602
bitfury/dave and everyone gets award for being the first asic company to not fuck over their customers!
good job! believe it or not this is quite a milestone.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Cheers,
Dave

Thanks for the update.

First ASIC to ship on schedule. Wow! There should be a trophy for that.
Activity: 518
BTC < > INR & USD

Cheers,
Dave

+1. Perfect.! Thanks guys.

Dave : Sent you a PM with regards my Shipping query and also emailed you the same query a while ago.
Kindly check and reply at the earliest so that i can pay for the shipping if necessary.

Thanks,
Activity: 158
Dave,
FedEx Overnight label in your inbox (cc'd to Kat).  Thanks for the excellent customer service.

Brent
vip

Cheers,
Dave
Activity: 826
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
Hmm, sent Yvonne email last Thursday regarding UPS shipping label and no replies yet.
Has anyone gotten answers on whether we can get Dave a prepaid UPS label for overnight?

Thanks

Can you just provide your UPS account number to us?  If not, I'm sure we can arrange a shipping label.

I sent it to your email about an hour ago. Thanks!
vip
Hmm, sent Yvonne email last Thursday regarding UPS shipping label and no replies yet.
Has anyone gotten answers on whether we can get Dave a prepaid UPS label for overnight?

Thanks

Can you just provide your UPS account number to us?  If not, I'm sure we can arrange a shipping label.
vip
Has anyone else had trouble (no response) when requesting a refund from [email protected] ??

Please resend and copy me ([email protected]) and Kat ([email protected])

Thanks!

Also FYI all: its better to request a refund via email, rather than do a return on the website - returns are for when you actually have the hardware in hand and want to send it back.

ssi
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Just to throw another data point into the ring, I ordered some bare chips yesterday morning, and I just got a priority mail tracking number.  Thanks Dave and Yvonne for prompt service; I'm glad you guys are holding up a reasonable business ethic in this crazy marketplace Smiley
Activity: 518
BTC < > INR & USD
Dave..

Can you confirm any of these as to how it will be handled in case of US customers.

Quote from EU thread below

Thank you for your hard work and update. I don't see a problem the way you handle this, you guys are already outstanding compared to your competition and keep surprising me Smiley
How short of hasrate are we? And what happens to the starter kits I wonder?

Starter kits benefit the most, as we are putting 2 H-cards in until we have achieved sustained noncerate (useful nonces) of over 25GH/s on one card.

Also PUNIN says that they started shipping the EU orders. Any update on US starter kits.?

First orders shipped today! More to follow..
Activity: 560
I am the one who knocks
Has anyone else had trouble (no response) when requesting a refund from [email protected] ??
Activity: 234
First orders shipped today! More to follow..

from the EU thread.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
I don't think the slower boards specs have been stated.

I think the Starter kits benefiting the most comes from the European store's owner punin's post:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3018504
Jump to: