Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 191. (Read 576776 times)

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Dave, do you have a new CC processor in place?
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
Once i have my starter kit in hand and mining, i'll be ordering more H boards. I need a bit of reality and less gambling. No slight meant on you Dave, just afraid of getting burned... again.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
Very exciting times indeed, Dave. Thank you so much for the updates !
Activity: 651
My PGP Key: 92C7689C
If one were to add additional H boards - does this alter their place in the queue?  Thanks.

No, your original position is never affected by later ordering.  If we (ever) have enough quantity on hand to fulfill all the orders in the delivery month, we will combine shipping wherever possible.

Cool.  I'll most likely have another order in by the end of the week...possibly in the next day or two.
Activity: 574
I think we're all as excited as you are!   Thanks for all you are doing!
vip
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
Boards not going from China to Tytus and then back to you, yes?

No way.  Boards direct to me from China
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Maciej and Tytus teamed up last night and fully checked out the latest H-boards.  They work fine, so production resumes!

We are asking (demanding actually) daily, expedited shipping of whatever gets produced.  Last time they "overnighted" something to Tytus it took 5 days for him to receive it.  They can make about 500 boards a day. 

So I expect to start shipping them next week - it will be right up against the end of the month.  I'm sure a few will probably be going out first week September if I look at it realistically - but we will ship everything we have though!

Getting really excited now - I've waited a long time for this! (single tear)

Exciting news Dave! I'm sure you are as relieved as we are that everything is ready to go on time.

Great work all involved. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026
In Cryptocoins I Trust
I hope other ASIC companies are taking notes.

Thanks Dave for keeping us up to date!
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
Boards not going from China to Tytus and then back to you, yes?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
BTC < > INR & USD
Maciej and Tytus teamed up last night and fully checked out the latest H-boards.  They work fine, so production resumes!

We are asking (demanding actually) daily, expedited shipping of whatever gets produced.  Last time they "overnighted" something to Tytus it took 5 days for him to receive it.  They can make about 500 boards a day. 

So I expect to start shipping them next week - it will be right up against the end of the month.  I'm sure a few will probably be going out first week September if I look at it realistically - but we will ship everything we have though!

This is so f****ing awesome.. Thanks dave. After a longtime, seeing a ASIC manufacturer sticking to the deadline. I don't have anything else except respect for bitfury and you.

I need to get ready to receive them.

P.S : How about the shipping prices.? Are they updated on the site yet.?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
each cards draws 40 Watt, 16 cards add up to 640 Watt, that was correct. Also didnt punin mention that they "missed" their goal of 40Watt by 25%? so 0.75*640 = ~480Watt  Cool

read post 973 for watt use  link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=251966.960

Thanks tom99.

So two PCI-e 8pin cables soldered together should be enough, with 10 gauge wire from the combiner to the board (ver 1).

I'm trying to move both efforts forward - producing the new v2.2 M-board that has the PCI-type connectors, as well as producing cable adapters to allow the V1 M-board to connect to your PSU.  You shouldn't have to make anything on your own.

The adapter cable will use two of your PCI-e cables from your PSU.  Each PCI-e has (3) 12V and (3)GND wires crimped into a ring terminal connector: http://imgur.com/a/CoAO4 (quick prototype made by Cablez)

Thanks Dave

For clarifying this. 
Activity: 882
Merit: 547
BTC Mining Hardware, Trading and more

thanks for you efforts!

great news
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Sounds good.  Thank you Dave, Tytus and Maciej.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
each cards draws 40 Watt, 16 cards add up to 640 Watt, that was correct. Also didnt punin mention that they "missed" their goal of 40Watt by 25%? so 0.75*640 = ~480Watt  Cool

read post 973 for watt use  link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=251966.960

Thanks tom99.

So two PCI-e 8pin cables soldered together should be enough, with 10 gauge wire from the combiner to the board (ver 1).

vip
Activity: 472
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
I hate to be the elephant in the room, but any word on August shipments?

I know you guys said late August, but that is approaching quite soon.

As you can see, we've hit a setback unfortunately. Luckily we identified this in time (before all chips were soldered to non-working boards). It'll take ~2 days to produce the boards, but up to 5 days to ship them to europe, so I might be going to China to test them on location to save time. We might find someone locally to do this also, but if I go there I'll be able to take some pics for you. I sincerely apologize for this delay. We're working hard to keep the delay to minimum.

Update

I've added option for UPS Express Saver shipping, and dropped the prices a bit as further october orders will most likely ship in very late october. Those who picked first october orders are likely to receive theirs in very early october, if not september.

Regarding invoices: there was a problem on the site. I will need to send invoices manually. You will get an invoice, don't worry.

I need to sleep now. Shanghai awaits tomorrow. I should have more news for you in about 30 hours.

Thats the latest.

roughly 10 hours ago, punin mentioned that he may be out-of-contact while in china, but come back with news in 30hrs (so about 20hrs from now). I anticipate that the new H-boards must be in transit by now, since everything appears to be coming to a head this week and (ideally) shipping next week
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001
What PSU model would you recommend?

It would depend how many H-boards are in use. A starter kit would work fine with a 350W supply, even a 200W supply likely. A full 400GHash rig would need at least 500W (assuming that bitfury is operating near the 1w/GHash design), but a 750W supply would be best

That's not true in regards to the 400 Gh rig power requirements. Please read post #973 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=251966.960

arorts,

you can point directly to post #973 copying the link with post number on post header (right click on it and then copy).

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2887512

Wink

spiccioli

Learn something everyday  Cheesy
legendary
In Cryptocoins I Trust
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Items flashing here available at btctrinkets.com

As you can see, we've hit a setback unfortunately. Luckily we identified this in time (before all chips were soldered to non-working boards). It'll take ~2 days to produce the boards, but up to 5 days to ship them to europe, so I might be going to China to test them on location to save time. We might find someone locally to do this also, but if I go there I'll be able to take some pics for you. I sincerely apologize for this delay. We're working hard to keep the delay to minimum.

Update

I've added option for UPS Express Saver shipping, and dropped the prices a bit as further october orders will most likely ship in very late october. Those who picked first october orders are likely to receive theirs in very early october, if not september.

Regarding invoices: there was a problem on the site. I will need to send invoices manually. You will get an invoice, don't worry.

I need to sleep now. Shanghai awaits tomorrow. I should have more news for you in about 30 hours.

Thats the latest.
legendary
In Cryptocoins I Trust

Jump to: