Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 190. (Read 576776 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Dave, do you have a new CC processor in place?
Nope.  I've been turned down by four processors.  Nobody wants our money Sad

I'm working with a consultant that knows our business - she's working to position me for a merchant account that fits the business needs.  Sorry for the delay.

I've emailed requesting that some of my orders be converted from CC to Bitcoin payment - so I can get them paid for - but haven't heard anything back.  Kat really busy?
Please make sure the email went to [email protected], but I'll find the mail and make sure we invoice you...

My fault for sending them to the wrong address - they went to [email protected].  Please don't worry about it - I'm certain you have better things to do.  I'll resend/forward to accounts@ ...    

Thanks Dave!
vip
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
Dave,
What will the configuration options be for the rPI mining software?  Will it be remotely configurable using a web page or will we need to log into the rPI directly?  

/cet
Dave,
Can you post a link to the RPi image?

When Tytus is done with it, I'll post it.  Right now he's working on the new M-board software changes.
vip
Dave,
What will the configuration options be for the rPI mining software?  Will it be remotely configurable using a web page or will we need to log into the rPI directly?  

/cet

Its very basic at this time - just an rPi running our custom code.  You will ssh to connect to the rPi on each rig and run the miner program.  There is a configuration file for your pool address.  I'm sure we'll get some integration to bfg and cgminer soon after units become available, or someone can develop something cool just for us Wink

vip

I'm working with a consultant that knows our business - she's working to position me for a merchant account that fits the business needs.  Sorry for the delay.

I've emailed requesting that some of my orders be converted from CC to Bitcoin payment - so I can get them paid for - but haven't heard anything back.  Kat really busy?
Please make sure the email went to [email protected], but I'll find the mail and make sure we invoice you...
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000
Dave,

/cet
Dave,
Can you post a link to the RPi image?
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
Hi Dave - curious whether the "Instructions for assembly and setup" exist yet and can be made available for d/l on either the site or here?  

What’s included:

1 Master board
1 Hashing board with 16 Bitfury 55nm ASIC chips
Raspberry Pi Model B with SD card and software preinstalled
2 x Ring terminal to Molex-Jr adapter cable
Instructions for assembly and setup
Activity: 406
August delay to late October shipment.?
I'll be using a AX860 on each, the reason for the over capacity is redundancy, if a PSU goes down, I can quickly plug in the other board into the working PSU and continue mining while I resolve the issue of replacement - time down is money. Additionally, at < 500 watts the fan on the PSU will not activate - making for a quieter installation.

Going cheap or lower power is not good practice. You have already spent quite a bit of money for the boards/shipping. Spend the extra for quality.
cet
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Dave,

/cet
Activity: 111

I think it would be better to power each 400GH unit from a separate PSU.  You can remotely power cycle (if needed) each one separately.

I'll be getting two smaller PSUs for two M-cards.

Something like
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139028

The newegg reviews on the CX600 are a little scary.  A number of them reporting failed units
Activity: 576
Merit: 500
What PSU is everyone going to use?

I bought this about a year ago and it's been sitting around collecting dust since. I originally planned on using it for my BFL ASICs (60 watts per 60gh/s my ass...), but had to buy some 1300 watt ones for them. So my Bitfury will be powered from http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817152042

Not the greatest PSU, but oh well it will work. I usually buy gold ones now (platinum is too expensive IMO)
cet
Activity: 100

I've got a corsair CX500 ready to run my rig.

/cet
Activity: 111
Activity: 574
Merit: 501

Activity: 108
vip
I hate to be the elephant in the room, but any word on August shipments?

I know you guys said late August, but that is approaching quite soon.

As you can see, we've hit a setback unfortunately. Luckily we identified this in time (before all chips were soldered to non-working boards). It'll take ~2 days to produce the boards, but up to 5 days to ship them to europe, so I might be going to China to test them on location to save time. We might find someone locally to do this also, but if I go there I'll be able to take some pics for you. I sincerely apologize for this delay. We're working hard to keep the delay to minimum.

Update

I've added option for UPS Express Saver shipping, and dropped the prices a bit as further october orders will most likely ship in very late october. Those who picked first october orders are likely to receive theirs in very early october, if not september.

Regarding invoices: there was a problem on the site. I will need to send invoices manually. You will get an invoice, don't worry.

I need to sleep now. Shanghai awaits tomorrow. I should have more news for you in about 30 hours.

Thats the latest.

Hmmm...He probably meant adding that shipping option to the **European** site. I fail to find it in the US website.
Anyone knows how to set the shipping option in the US website??

Expedited shipping is going up tomorrow.  I won't be able to accept CC for this, so get your BTC or Dwolla ready to go.
Nope.  I've been turned down by four processors.  Nobody wants our money Sad

I'm working with a consultant that knows our business - she's working to position me for a merchant account that fits the business needs.  Sorry for the delay.
Any update on shipping options?
vip
Nope.  I've been turned down by four processors.  Nobody wants our money Sad

I'm working with a consultant that knows our business - she's working to position me for a merchant account that fits the business needs.  Sorry for the delay.
Activity: 408
I hate to be the elephant in the room, but any word on August shipments?

I know you guys said late August, but that is approaching quite soon.

As you can see, we've hit a setback unfortunately. Luckily we identified this in time (before all chips were soldered to non-working boards). It'll take ~2 days to produce the boards, but up to 5 days to ship them to europe, so I might be going to China to test them on location to save time. We might find someone locally to do this also, but if I go there I'll be able to take some pics for you. I sincerely apologize for this delay. We're working hard to keep the delay to minimum.

Update

I've added option for UPS Express Saver shipping, and dropped the prices a bit as further october orders will most likely ship in very late october. Those who picked first october orders are likely to receive theirs in very early october, if not september.

Regarding invoices: there was a problem on the site. I will need to send invoices manually. You will get an invoice, don't worry.

I need to sleep now. Shanghai awaits tomorrow. I should have more news for you in about 30 hours.

Thats the latest.

Hmmm...He probably meant adding that shipping option to the **European** site. I fail to find it in the US website.
Anyone knows how to set the shipping option in the US website??
Jump to: