Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 218. (Read 576776 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
  are you saying Aug. orders will delay for Oct. ship out?
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
dave,

can you upgrade the resistors on the m board to 50 from 30?
that'd be great if that can be done and it will make them more future proof.
--
best thing for your customers is to future proof certain parts (or offer trade ins in future)

I believe all the August m-boards have already been produced, and the H-Boards are currently in manufacturing.  The best chance would be for October, I think you would be better of looking for a project from c-scape directly.  The H-Boards are really designed with the compromise on lower power consumption for their primary use... the 100TH mine.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
dave,

can you upgrade the resistors on the m board to 50 from 30?
that'd be great if that can be done and it will make them more future proof.
--
best thing for your customers is to future proof certain parts (or offer trade ins in future)
  are you going to put more Hboards up?   Thank you
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Sorry about the CC payment problem.  It can take a couple weeks to get merchant account set up.  Meanwhile we had to cobble together an interim solution...we will get to you and your spot is reserved...give us a few days to catch up though.

Thanks for your understanding!

Cheers,
Dave

Thanks, Dave!  No problem - take your time.  A couple of weeks is fine by me - think I'll order some more stuff now...
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Sorry about the CC payment problem.  It can take a couple weeks to get merchant account set up.  Meanwhile we had to cobble together an interim solution...we will get to you and your spot is reserved...give us a few days to catch up though.

Cheers,
Dave

Thanks Dave!
vip
Activity: 472

Cheers,
Dave
legendary
I'll let you know how it works as my order progresses. So far I placed an order, selected bank x-fer for payment, and in the notes identified it is a CC order. No contact yet from them however.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Can anyone who's done it tell us what a manual CC transaction entails?

I'm an international customer - so I'd feel a lot better about a 24/7 automated system than potentially playing phone tag with someone from the states
Activity: 882
Merit: 547
BTC Mining Hardware, Trading and more
Does anyone know the dimensions of fully populated M-board with H-boards including the Pi and standoffs (height, width, depth)? I haven't seen any numbers posted, and it is difficult to judge from the pictures. I'd like to get an idea of how much rack space it might take up and whether it would fit inside a 4U shelf.
yes it fits in a 4U case, see my thread in sig.
Thank you for the link; I see you have different case renderings that have the boards in both a horizontal and vertical orientation when mounted in a rack; are you saying that the height will fit in 4U regardless of H-board orientation?

Specifically I am asking if the following orientation will fit within a 4U tall space (M-board on the bottom, H-boards plugging in from the top):

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2815244

yes it fits like you described. The mounted height should be around 149mm, 4u has a height of 177mm i think
I wonder why they aren't processing CC orders...

wait for Kat to manual do CC.
legendary
I wonder why they aren't processing CC orders...
I am still waiting for CC too.
legendary
Activity: 922
Merit: 1003
Does anyone know the dimensions of fully populated M-board with H-boards including the Pi and standoffs (height, width, depth)? I haven't seen any numbers posted, and it is difficult to judge from the pictures. I'd like to get an idea of how much rack space it might take up and whether it would fit inside a 4U shelf.
Thank you for the link; I see you have different case renderings that have the boards in both a horizontal and vertical orientation when mounted in a rack; are you saying that the height will fit in 4U regardless of H-board orientation?

Specifically I am asking if the following orientation will fit within a 4U tall space (M-board on the bottom, H-boards plugging in from the top):

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2815244
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
I placed two on Monday and haven't heard anything...
legendary
As a FYI for people wanting to make CC orders. I placed an order yesterday and put in the notes that it will be a CC order. I've not yet heard from anyone though.
Activity: 882
Merit: 547
BTC Mining Hardware, Trading and more

legendary
Activity: 922
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 1400
I owe my soul to the Bitcoin code...
August....August....AUGUST....AUGUST!!!! Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
Oh, I'm not so much worried about them delivering - the pictures of a real product go a long ways towards easing any anxiety I feel about delivery of the product... 

Same here.... though I would really like to know the final numbers on the full prototype unit that Tytus received from c-scape. 

What was the heat like with all those boards stacked up?
Any stability issues with the Raspberry Pi image?
What was the final wall power draw? 
How long has it been running now?
Did it hit 400GHs?

Haven't seen those answers yet (unless I missed it).
Jump to: