Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 219. (Read 576776 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Oh, I'm not so much worried about them delivering - the pictures of a real product go a long ways towards easing any anxiety I feel about delivery of the product, and Dave seems good about communicating...

And "by" means "on or before", so August 1st certainly qualifies under the definition of "by the end of August".  I wouldn't be disappointed if they shipped earlier in August rather than later... Smiley
Activity: 314
Merit: 251

I was told a few pages ago that it would be "by the end of August".

None of us here are interested in getting BFL'd again.  I, for one, want as much updates as humanly possible on the progress of this project.

I have made a vow with myself that if Bitfury is even a microsecond late, I will be refunding.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
http://duckbrand.com/products/duck-tape?gclid=CNOjnp6f3LgCFcR_Qgod5BgALQ

P.S. It's August, are the August starter kits shipping yet?

I was told a few pages ago that it would be "by the end of August".
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Investor ;) @ Farmed Account Hunter
Jeez, I leave and this thread has turned into Comedy Central...

You buy H board (that is without chips) then you buy a Reel of 3k chips.. You wrap chips around the H-board with duck tape and plug the whole thing into 220 outlet Smiley Voila, instant 1TH.
I'm pretty sure you mean duct tape.  Duck tape is for quacks.

I dunno what you're talking about Wink I have one right here next to my box of chemlight batteries.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I'm pretty sure you mean duct tape.  Duck tape is for quacks.

EDIT: Everyone is right.  There is a brand of duct name named Duck tape.  I'm sorry.  I was just trying to make a pun.  I'm sorry.  I'll never try to be funny again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Just putting it out there, if anyone here bought the raw chips and has found a way to put them onto a little usb miner board of some sort - I'd be interested in buying a couple Cheesy
ASICMiner ones are cute and all, but a bitfury one would be just gorgeous Wink
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

You buy H board (that is without chips) then you buy a Reel of 3k chips.. You wrap chips around the H-board with duck tape and plug the whole thing into 220 outlet Smiley Voila, instant 1TH.

no need for starter kit, that's for sissies.

Smiley

Guys, I can't support this form of overclocking.  You would need too much tinfoil for capacitance.

That's what the lighting rod is for at the top of the castle
legendary
Activity: 910
Thanks! I am going to jump off on this one and see where it goes. *crosses fingers*
Can anyone point me to the credit card option?
Do wire transfer and make an entry in the notes you want to do a credit card, they will call you back to complete the transaction.
legendary
Activity: 910
Can anyone point me to the credit card option?
Activity: 490
or they can use dry ice. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

Smiley

Guys, I can't support this form of overclocking.  You would need too much tinfoil for capacitance.

he he lol.. Don't worry dave. people will figure it out. If the board is overheating and need extreme solutions.. they can cool it simply by dipping it in the tub full of water. :-p

de-ionized water aint that bad Wink
cet
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
I think Dave should start offering to sell pumps in the accessories tab to dry out a bitcoin mine for those of us that are underwater.

/cet
Activity: 518
BTC < > INR & USD

Smiley

Guys, I can't support this form of overclocking.  You would need too much tinfoil for capacitance.

he he lol.. Don't worry dave. people will figure it out. If the board is overheating and need extreme solutions.. they can cool it simply by dipping it in the tub full of water. :-p

Smiley

Guys, I can't support this form of overclocking.  You would need too much tinfoil for capacitance.

He forgot this part:

However, if you really want to give it a try, I DO have reels of 3k chips available for sale...
Activity: 518
BTC < > INR & USD
H-boards come complete with chips.  You add H-boards to the M-board contained in a starter kit.  People buying chips are developing alternative products/boards.

ok looks like i am just completely clueless lol, so the $500 h board has the chips on them already? i see so you just buy the starter kit then can plug up to 16 h board on them. which is the same as the 400 gh kit. 

got it thanks

Whoops..!! Lol.. Before chipping in.. read the OP people.. try to understand clearly what topic are you talking about.?
vip
Activity: 472
Merit: 250

Smiley

Activity: 493
Hooray for non-equilibrium thermodynamics!

Smiley

Ha, my favourite post of the day Grin! You forgot to mention that users need to say the magic words before turning the power on and that simply being in close proximity to such magnificent hashing power can lead to uncontrollable maniacal laughter in public and gross sexual deviancy.
Jump to: