Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 222. (Read 576776 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
bad news 400Gh/s  gone to full price now to 12kUS and also other too.

ps: look like Aug. orders will ship out soon.

Oh well. Too good to last. Can't say I blame them. However this is going to mean that my chances of a second order of 400 GH for October is out.

Edit: put my response in the quote. HURR DURR.

Knocks me out of the 400gh/s October order as well  Sad

Unless one uses creativity...
Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Oh well. Too good to last. Can't say I blame them. However this is going to mean that my chances of a second order of 400 GH for October is out.

Edit: put my response in the quote. HURR DURR.
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000
Good news: BitPay problem fixed!  Tricky little bug.

Bad news: CC payments are currently being handled in manual mode only (choose Bank Transfer and make a note on the order) while I set up a new payment processor.  Kat can process your card manually via Square for now.  It may take some time to get a new merchant account.  Sorry for the inconvenience!

BitPay NOT working again
Activity: 434
Activity: 336

What is your source for the soon shipping? I checked website, but sometimes I am blind.
cet
Activity: 100
Merit: 10

Tell me more!  I'd love to see my orders early august.

/cet
Activity: 420
Looks like the price of October 400 GH/s kits went up from $8K to $12K.

That... really.. really.. really.. sucks... it's their right.. but a little warning would've been nice Sad

+1
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

That... really.. really.. really.. sucks... it's their right.. but a little warning would've been nice Sad
Activity: 420

donator
Activity: 1617
Merit: 1012
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
Exciting times.  Tytus' last update for the mine sounds like boards will be deployed next week.

Any news on the performance of the full prototype?
Final hashrate/power draw/temperatures?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Someone is sitting in the shade today...
Thanks to Cscape for hand-assembling these boards!  This is long, neck-wrenching work to do all this by hand!
Wow, that must of have been painful. Im completely useless with a soldering iron.. but the little I have done makes me appreciate anyone capable of doing work on this scale.
Nearly all the work is done using reflow technique, so there's very little hand soldering involved, but a lot of manual picking & placing with fine tipped tweezers. Each board has 240 capacitors in 0402 size, and about 60 other components.

you are insane.  respect!
Activity: 251
Thanks to Cscape for hand-assembling these boards!  This is long, neck-wrenching work to do all this by hand!
Wow, that must of have been painful. Im completely useless with a soldering iron.. but the little I have done makes me appreciate anyone capable of doing work on this scale.
Nearly all the work is done using reflow technique, so there's very little hand soldering involved, but a lot of manual picking & placing with fine tipped tweezers. Each board has 240 capacitors in 0402 size, and about 60 other components.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Items flashing here available at btctrinkets.com
vip
Activity: 472
Good news: BitPay problem fixed!  Tricky little bug.

Bad news: CC payments are currently being handled in manual mode only (choose Bank Transfer and make a note on the order) while I set up a new payment processor.  Kat can process your card manually via Square for now.  It may take some time to get a new merchant account.  Sorry for the inconvenience!

Activity: 251
What is the size of the mounting holes on the m-board?

Mounting holes in the PCB are 3.2 millimeter, designed for M3 metric thread.
Activity: 133
Thanks for posting the prototype pics. Made my day a bit better  Smiley
Activity: 512
What is the size of the mounting holes on the m-board?
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
I really really really really hope...

you guys can meet your said deadline...

I am saving some money to get the 400GH on October...

Likewise, in the same boat

Just waiting for BTC to get high enough to push these from good deal to great deal.
Activity: 238
I really really really really hope...

you guys can meet your said deadline...

I am saving some money to get the 400GH on October...

Likewise, in the same boat
Jump to: