Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 237. (Read 576776 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
   For 25Gh/s starter kit for Oct. delivery is now stock 300+.
cet
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
[I have tried to order 1, 2, 4, and 10 - only credit card shows as method of payment.

Just make sure you leave a few for me. I have to wait till tuesday to make my purchase to allow my credit card to cool down...

/cet
Activity: 574
Merit: 501

I've been so buried I haven't gotten in contact with BitPay about their payment gateway.  If you want to order and pay with bitcoin, use the Bank Draft payment method and just indicate a note on the order that you want to pay with Bitcoin.  Kat will invoice you.

Thanks - sorry for the trouble.

The October H boards don't offer Bank Draft as a method of payment, credit card is the ONLY option that shows up....

I have no idea how many Hboard did you order but try to order one Hboard if bank draft payment show up.

I have tried to order 1, 2, 4, and 10 - only credit card shows as method of payment.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
So if the difficulty rises to non-ROI levels before these ship we can get a refund? I am mostly worried about the October orders as that is going to be an insane time with so many companies slated to ship by then.

I beleive these are capable of ROI on the august 25G kit, and 25G H-boards for october should have no problem making 1.5-3x ROI if things work out well. There is a lot of cost that is sunk in the m-board/RPi though (roughly $800 IIRC), which means using additional H-boards is the way most people will make the larger profit margins. (or least loss!)

however, the 25G kits in october may be a closer call. I beleive ROI is possible, but the timeframe may exceed the 4-8 months that most people are seeking
why dont you think some people are still buying Block Erupter USB and what do you think will get ROI?
Activity: 245
Merit: 104
So if the difficulty rises to non-ROI levels before these ship we can get a refund? I am mostly worried about the October orders as that is going to be an insane time with so many companies slated to ship by then.
Activity: 378
Merit: 255
I'm seeing this:

Brand: Megabigpower.com
Product Code: BF-25GHB
Availability: 371

I think you're loking at h-boards, not the 25G 'starter' kit

Ah my mistake, sorry!
legendary
ASIC Wannabe
I'm seeing this:

I think you're loking at h-boards, not the 25G 'starter' kit
legendary
ASIC Wannabe

On the same topic, will the h-boards be upgradable? Say in 4 months bitfury designs a chip rated at 5GHash, could they mount 16 of these to an h-board (or an h-board Ver.2) and successfully connect it to the 25G august kit/m-board/RPi alongside the first-gen H-boards? (ie: you have the 25G august kit, a few october 25G boards, and then add a *december 75G board* and run the total at 125G without issues)

of course, they may simply decide to produce the 25G H-boards much more cheaply to match the going market value, but I am mostly concerned in upgrading in the coming 1-2 years when the current 0.8w/GHash chips become 'insignificantly slow' or 'impractically power-demanding' and I do not want the $1000 RPi/M-board to be entirely obsolete
Activity: 378
Merit: 255
I'm seeing this:

legendary
ASIC Wannabe
correction: 0 left...  Grin

Seriously though, was that just one buyer taking 395 (all but one??) at once?

It was mentioned earlier that the megabigower and bitfurystrikesback stores are based on the same inventory, and the amount of stock available is shared. Unfortunately the BFSB site doesnt show the remaining stock (25G kit only out of stock for aug, apparently october is left still), but if i recall correctly a few pages back t3hydra said something along the lines of 'in stock quantities are reported back and forth and may cause some miscommunication or jumps in available stock' (heavily paraphrased if someone can confirm)

Does anybody know what will happen if i buy more OCT H-boards at this time (i bought/paid for one about a week ago) - will they ship with the first i bought and be near the start of the shipping quue, or will they come as a second package shipped a few days or week later? I like the price and the testing results so far, but cant afford to increase my level of risk until they demonstrate a full prototype and/or start delivering the august kits.

On the same topic, will the h-boards be upgradable? Say in 4 months bitfury designs a chip rated at 5GHash, could they mount 16 of these to an h-board (or an h-board Ver.2) and successfully connect it to the 25G august kit/m-board/RPi alongside the first-gen H-boards? (ie: you have the 25G august kit, a few october 25G boards, and then add a *december 75G board* and run the total at 125G without issues)

I've been so buried I haven't gotten in contact with BitPay about their payment gateway.  If you want to order and pay with bitcoin, use the Bank Draft payment method and just indicate a note on the order that you want to pay with Bitcoin.  Kat will invoice you.

The October H boards don't offer Bank Draft as a method of payment, credit card is the ONLY option that shows up....

I have no idea how many Hboard did you order but try to order one Hboard if bank draft payment show up.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
correction: 0 left...  Grin

Seriously though, was that just one buyer taking 395 (all but one??) at once?
Did someone bought almost all of starter kits for Oct. and still one left?
Activity: 882
Merit: 547
BTC Mining Hardware, Trading and more
Hey guys, just made a first custom housing design for bitfury miners, take a look here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2723873

regards
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Look what showed up today  Shocked

These are not for August product - of course that goes directly to pcb fab.  Tytus sent me this.

Wow!  A nine track tape!  I haven't seen one of those in years.  You still have a working drive to read that bad boy?

NOTE:  Okay, Mr. Moderator, you may delete this without any bad feeling from me.  I just couldn't resist the visual similarity.  I apologize in advance.  Out for the weekend.
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000
Has an IRC channel been setup?
Additional H boards Oct Delivery are only being done via Credit Card?
No option for bitpay?

you can check post #291 post by Dave for pay by bitcoin.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Additional H boards Oct Delivery are only being done via Credit Card?
No option for bitpay?

PM Dave.  IIRC Bitcoin transactions are still done manually.
Jump to: