Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 251. (Read 576776 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 101
I've ordered one small kit. I really hope it will be delivered at the next month, not in August 2014  :-)
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
AUGUST PRODUCT IS SELLING OUT VERY SOON

I know its been stated that 'august' means as late as august 31st, but can you shine a little more light on the timeframe?

obviously all orders for august will not ship at once, and may take 1-3 weeks from the first order to the last in that bracket. How many orders can be made in august, and will the 'last' order for the august batch ship in august, or will only the 'first' order make it out the door by August 31st?

(I'm order 13X, ordered several hours ago, so I am just interested to know when my money is going to come back to me in hardware form Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Instead of using a composite of high/low BTC price can you just send a bitpay invoice when you get it set up?  This will reduce exchange rate risk for me since I buyback immediately.

+1 august order
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Dumbish question. But i'm working on designing a case right now, does the H-Board just plug straight into the M-Board or is there a ribbon connector between the two? Seems like it plugs straight in at a right angle.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
BTC < > INR & USD
did someone order big one like 30+?

I'm adjusting stock counts to keep in check with Europe sales...they are selling as fast as US sales.

Dave. I have chosen Bank payment just to place order but would like to pay using CC.
Kindly advise.
vip
Activity: 472

I'm adjusting stock counts to keep in check with Europe sales...they are selling as fast as US sales.
vip
AUGUST PRODUCT IS SELLING OUT VERY SOON
Activity: 112
You should only accept BTCitcoin

WOW

you just totally ignored me

If they only accepted BTC, then only those who already have the mining power to get bitcoins would be able to buy. this way those of us who are new get a chance to start. and don't suggest exchanges, 1. it makes the costs higher paying the exchange and, 2. it isn't exactly easy to do in the USA at the moment. you can keep your elitist view.

That is the dumbest statement I've ever read on here.

You are new to mining? Great! BUY BITCOINS

you're self interested behavior is what is dragging BTCitcoin prices downward.

If all ASIC companies announced sales 2 weeks in advance and the intended purchasers bought BTCitcoin for the purchase day, the value of BTCitcoin would quadruple over night.

you people are idiots
BTC < > INR & USD
Anyone know if safe to order with CC and site didnt use encrypted?

I also have the same concern

Apologies for the non professional non-ssl screwup.  I'm in the process of getting this done right now.  Meantime, message me if you want set up a more secure way to send cc info and I'll process the payment directly.

You can order with bank transfer now to lock up your spot in queue.

Dave.. Messaged you with regards to paying through CC.
waiting for your reply.

WOW

If they only accepted BTC, then only those who already have the mining power to get bitcoins would be able to buy. this way those of us who are new get a chance to start. and don't suggest exchanges, 1. it makes the costs higher paying the exchange and, 2. it isn't exactly easy to do in the USA at the moment. you can keep your elitist view.

+1
Activity: 490
Merit: 501

WOW

BTC < > INR & USD

Apologies for the non professional non-ssl screwup.  I'm in the process of getting this done right now.  Meantime, message me if you want set up a more secure way to send cc info and I'll process the payment directly.

Dave. How about the warranty.? does these miners carry any warranty.
I see that tytus mentioned that 100TH gets 4 year warranty here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/picostocks-100ths-bitcoin-mine-100th-140366

Is it the same for us or something different.
Thanks,
Activity: 112

WOW

vip
Are there frames or cases to hold all the M-board + H-board(s)?

No, but I expect someone in the community will develop an enclosure or mounting frame for different applications.  Detailed pics are posted in this thread with dimensions of boards and mounting hole positions.
vip

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Activity: 111
Are there frames or cases to hold all the M-board + H-board(s)?
Jump to: