Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 248. (Read 576776 times)

Activity: 428
Merit: 250
BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]
LOL For October is board 350EUR + 10chips 200EUR  Tongue  Grin
Activity: 336
Yep, I agree.  For the October 25 GH/s starter kit for $1850, At todays exchange rate (BTC -USD), assuming  delivery in 3 months, 1.2% Per day difficulty increase, ROI =Never

That is not even factoring in costs for Power, environment and mining pool fees ( if any).
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1080
Something wrong
You do not lower the price of master October delivery you make it higher At 1850 dollars

We lowered the price of FULL kits for October delivery.  The introductory price of starter kits went up, yes.

Was interested and missed the August kits.  Considering reduction, Coinish predics ROI of never at the new price for October kits.

You sure about that? Are you referring to the 25 GH/s Oct starter kits?
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Something wrong
You do not lower the price of master October delivery you make it higher At 1850 dollars

We lowered the price of FULL kits for October delivery.  The introductory price of starter kits went up, yes.

Was interested and missed the August kits.  Considering reduction, Coinish predics ROI of never at the new price for October kits.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
www.coinangels.org
If anyone want I can buy from Europe and sent to USA

Im interested. Whats the eu website? How will it be done?
Thx
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
If anyone want I can buy from Europe and sent to USA
Activity: 428
BitcoinEvo [$XBTE]
Jesus, 80 percent of Aug.orders go in USA thx for screw the eu business, I hope it all scam for make money to Russians pre orders  that you pay on proxe registered site  Undecided
legendary
Dave, any ideas when you'll be adding more 25 Gh/s August Kits in stock? Also do you have a time frame as to when you'll accept BTC payments?

august stock is sold out, i think its that simple...

again though, can the august deliery date be clarified? Will the first units ship by aug31, or will ALL units have shipped y Aug31?

Hmm, you could be right. The EU shop (BFSB) still has Aug stock as far as I know, but for some of us it's hard to go that route. Regarding the shipping the way I understood things is that shipping will commence roughly by the end of August. Shipping will be sequential - ie based on the order date. I don't think it's realistically possible to ship ALL units at once.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
Dave, any ideas when you'll be adding more 25 Gh/s August Kits in stock? Also do you have a time frame as to when you'll accept BTC payments?

august stock is sold out, i think its that simple...

again though, can the august deliery date be clarified? Will the first units ship by aug31, or will ALL units have shipped y Aug31?
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005
ASIC Wannabe
Why go up the starter kit for October! .?i can not understand

I imagine it is because of the high demand, but i agree it seems unreasonably high at $1850. $1300 would still be a pretty reasonable price
legendary

legendary
Why go up the starter kit for October! .?i can not understand
Activity: 379
Do you provide hosting for 400G October delivery?
I'm not in US nor NA. It is almost hardly for me to get one device. So I prefer hosting so much...
vip
Activity: 472
Something wrong

legendary
Something wrong
vip
When you will have master 25 gh ship at October?

I just put up a 25G Starter for October delivery.  I also LOWERED the price for October full kits - this brings it more inline with what we were targeting originally.

legendary
When you will have master 25 gh ship at October?
vip
site is back up at this form of url: https://megabigpower.com/shop/

please bear with me as we get it to behave under all the other combos you could enter...

Dave
vip
Site is down?

likely ...

SSL is getting installed as we speak...the site may briefly go down.

meh.

mod_rewrite, .htaccess, etc. etc.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Site is down?

likely ...

SSL is getting installed as we speak...the site may briefly go down.
Jump to: