Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 252. (Read 576776 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
I'm in for one 25Gh kit and 3 additional H-Boards. Can't wait! I need to get beyond GPU mining!

It'll be very embarrassing for other companies who I've ordered from many months ago, if you guys deliver for they do.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pictures of the M-board:

Nice.

When will the story be selling extra 'H' boards, for those who have ordered starter kits?

You can already buy extra H-boards - they are in the store...

Any way to get the 'H' boards earlier than October though?
vip
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
Pictures of the M-board:

Nice.

When will the story be selling extra 'H' boards, for those who have ordered starter kits?

Your full kit (for October delivery) should be priced at $8050 ($1300 single kit+15 H-cards 15*$450).
Unless I misread something.  $1300+15*$450=$8050, not $9600.

We wanted to provide a lower entry cost for the starter kit.  Plus its a preorder. 
E
Activity: 234
In for an August kit and an October H board; estimating to cover costs in ~2.5 months and make another 100% by 8 months out if delivery dates are met, modulo exchange rate risk.

Thanks for acting as distributor -- I'm excited to see what's been put together for this 55nm ASIC effort.

E
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
Pictures of the M-board:

Nice.

Your full kit (for October delivery) should be priced at $8050 ($1300 single kit+15 H-cards 15*$450).
Unless I misread something.  $1300+15*$450=$8050, not $9600.
vip
Dave, regarding the bank transfer and leaving a note that we would like to pay with bitcoins. Should we email you after we order, or just wait for a response on where to send the bitcoins?

I can see it on the order.  I'll follow up with everyone asap on sending coins - should be today.  (Not directed at Morblias:)  People please be ready with the coins you committed.  I will not hold your order up for a week while you try to put together a group buy.

I'm also checking stock counts against Europe sales and will be adjusting stock counts DOWN soon (for August delivery product).

Activity: 576
Merit: 500
Dave, regarding the bank transfer and leaving a note that we would like to pay with bitcoins. Should we email you after we order, or just wait for a response on where to send the bitcoins?
vip
Pictures of the M-board:

Nice.

Activity: 182
Pictures of the M-board:

Nice.

vip
Pictures of the M-board:

Activity: 420
what is your status for CC ordered support charge your CC when ship out?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
I'm in for a kit. Heres hopin' for meeting delivery dates! Cool

me too in for a kit and kit almost sold out 78 to go.

How many kits were available?  Now only 66 are left.
Activity: 420

me too in for a kit and kit almost sold out 78 to go.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
In for a starter kit.

Best wishes to Bitfury, Megabigpower, and all others who purchased from this site.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I've voted with my dollars too. Now I have 2 horses in this race. We will see.
My order for bitfury is quite small compared to the other one. If you deliver first, and/or you can keep communication current, you just may get the rest. Best of luck to you, me and all others who place orders with you.

Regards,

Mark
Activity: 602
hmm. interesting

how do you guarantee privacy of your customers?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Your site wouldn't process my debit card (Visa). Yes, I have the funds, that is not the issue.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047
For those of you planning heatsinks, Intron provides a good reference.

http://imgur.com/gUMVK0b

PS: You are looking thru the board from the top side.
Don't make the 'mirror error' too often made:) --Intron

I noticed a bit late, forgot PCB layer 3 and 4 was on the other side.

Thanks again.
Activity: 572
Dave

I see these chips are rated for 2.7gh and for production have been undervolted to around 1.5GH to achieve 25GH at 16chips per board, will there be an option to "overclock these" with proper cooling?
Jump to: