Author

Topic: [ANN] US/North American Bitfury sales NEW STOCK ***NOW SHIPPING*** - page 254. (Read 576776 times)

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001
Also I can buy chips from u in 10 chip lots from July. Are u guys releasing the board spec?

Yes, the Intron/C-scape boards designed for 100TH will be provided to large chip buyers.  Chip pinouts and some application notes also available.  I'm sure you could get some input from Intron/C-scape and Bitfury if you bought a reel.

[EDIT] BOM also available.

So if I purchased 10 or 100 chips I may not get the board design and have to work my own out?

I'm pretty sure we'll open source the design regardless.  Let me confirm this with Tytus before posting anything...

Watching, if I have board design I can use
will be ordering
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Free World
watching this as well...
vip
Activity: 472
Also I can buy chips from u in 10 chip lots from July. Are u guys releasing the board spec?

Yes, the Intron/C-scape boards designed for 100TH will be provided to large chip buyers.  Chip pinouts and some application notes also available.  I'm sure you could get some input from Intron/C-scape and Bitfury if you bought a reel.

So if I purchased 10 or 100 chips I may not get the board design and have to work my own out?

I'm pretty sure we'll open source the design regardless.  Let me confirm this with Tytus before posting anything...
vip
So ordering 3k chips now will have shipping for end of July? In 3 weeks? Are there also shipment of chips at the end of Aug, Sep and Oct?

We have 1 full reel (3k chips) available in July - worldwide.  Whomever buys it locks it up.  We can also supply cut-tape from a partial reel also in July.

If we sell out of bare chips, the next bare chips will be available in October.  Everything else is going into boards.

This might be stupid question... but the H-Board is fully populated and is plug and play with the starter kit?
Not stupid - a few have asked this...

We are not offering *any* bare PCB at this time.  All boards components are fully placed.  "Assembly" is simply plugging H-boards into the backplane (M-board).

legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193
We have 1 full reel (3k chips) available in July - worldwide.  Whomever buys it locks it up.

I call dibs. Now where did I leave that wallet with 4000 BTC lying around...
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
So ordering 3k chips now will have shipping for end of July? In 3 weeks? Are there also shipment of chips at the end of Aug, Sep and Oct?

We have 1 full reel (3k chips) available in July - worldwide.  Whomever buys it locks it up.  We can also supply cut-tape from a partial reel also in July.

If we sell out of bare chips, the next bare chips will be available in October.  Everything else is going into boards.

This might be stupid question... but the H-Board is fully populated and is plug and play with the starter kit?
vip

vip

Activity: 420
Will you ship to countries in Asia?  Wink

for North America order only.
Activity: 379
Will you ship to countries in Asia?  Wink
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Nice! Anxiously waiting for bitpay  Grin

Somebody already had the idea to just run an order through as Bank Transfer, and mark on the order that they will pay with bitcoins.  I totally support this if you want to stake a claim to your spot.  For these orders, my sales team will just contact you directly for payment...its good incentive for me to get the BitPay gateway working.

Please don't abuse it - place an order for the number of units you intend to pay for.  Keep in mind that I can't spot the BTC price at the exact time you placed the order - but I will set BTC at Daily (High+Low)/2 on the day you purchased, according to http://bitcoincharts.com/charts.

I'm not getting the option for Bank Transfer, only CC, bank transfer is actually what I want to use as payment.  Will have funds Wed July 10th at the latest and wanted to reserve a spot for a starter kit.

Lowered the min order size in order to allow the Bank Transfer payment option to show...

tom.

What the Huh 

Did I say something wrong?

Long story.  Did you mean tom like "tomorrow", or tom like "Tom" Tongue

Tomorrow lol
vip

Somebody already had the idea to just run an order through as Bank Transfer, and mark on the order that they will pay with bitcoins.  I totally support this if you want to stake a claim to your spot.  For these orders, my sales team will just contact you directly for payment...its good incentive for me to get the BitPay gateway working.

Please don't abuse it - place an order for the number of units you intend to pay for.  Keep in mind that I can't spot the BTC price at the exact time you placed the order - but I will set BTC at Daily (High+Low)/2 on the day you purchased, according to http://bitcoincharts.com/charts.

I'm not getting the option for Bank Transfer, only CC, bank transfer is actually what I want to use as payment.  Will have funds Wed July 10th at the latest and wanted to reserve a spot for a starter kit.

Lowered the min order size in order to allow the Bank Transfer payment option to show...

tom.

What the Huh 

Long story.  Did you mean tom like "tomorrow", or tom like "Tom" Tongue
vip
I just placed an order and got a confirmation email... just now

Also, I wanted to pay by creditcard but chose bank transfer as I would like to get a quote on Express Shipping to Cali. Once I get a price can you change still change it so I can pay by credit card?

Sure thing.  I'm working on a FedEx extension for the site that would allow you to add express shipping.  I also have to get some weights from Tytus just to plug into the system.

tom.

What the Huh 

Activity: 572
Merit: 500
I just placed an order and got a confirmation email... just now

Also, I wanted to pay by creditcard but chose bank transfer as I would like to get a quote on Express Shipping to Cali. Once I get a price can you change still change it so I can pay by credit card?

vip

tom.

What the Huh 

Awesome, in for a starter kit.  Will try to wire funds tom.
Jump to: